ATRL Administration

ATRL HQ | Read OP Before Posting

Recommended Posts

Slate

hello HQ!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan
8 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

Since we're allowed to "Discuss changes to ATRL or suggest new changes":  I think SYG should return.  It allowed members to let off steam in a confined space and imo discouraged trolling etc in the other threads.

We took everyone's feedback into consideration and we will discuss internally what to do next. There won't be any news on this for at least two weeks so that's our timeline at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan
11 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Any news about registrations?

Might open them in November if we're where we need to be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
El Chico

What happened :biblio:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eaucitronnée

im excited abt the stripped down forum ngl, im happy work is being done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mons†erMuscle™
4 minutes ago, Ryan said:

We took everyone's feedback into consideration and we will discuss internally what to do next. There won't be any news on this for at least two weeks so that's our timeline at the moment.

Thanks for the info. :jonny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan
2 minutes ago, eaucitronnée said:

im excited abt the stripped down forum ngl, im happy work is being done

Same. I had some time to work on it the last two days. Won't again until the end of the week cause of work and personal stuff but it's coming along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eaucitronnée
Just now, Ryan said:

Same. I had some time to work on it the last two days. Won't again until the end of the week cause of work and personal stuff but it's coming along.

could you give a % if that makes sense

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(it probably doesn't make sense :skull:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lunnuyu
19 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

Since we're allowed to "Discuss changes to ATRL or suggest new changes":  I think SYG should return.  It allowed members to let off steam in a confined space and imo discouraged trolling etc in the other threads.

 

39 minutes ago, ATRL Administration said:

.

 

9/29/19 - There will not be any news pertaining to SYG until October 13 at the earliest. 

Wait til 12th at least

And about your last paragraph, you can work on yourself and “let off steam” in better ways than being negative just for the sake of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lunnuyu
5 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Same. I had some time to work on it the last two days. Won't again until the end of the week cause of work and personal stuff but it's coming along.

Like some other user asked, what’s the progress so far regarding the new update?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Divine

Plot twist: the mod whose idea it was to make Pop Culture Talk created troll accounts to purposely derail SYG in an attempt to get PC to start poppin

 

b08bdc77c4f78987710e94ba667b1358.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LiveYourLife

Hello all! Hope you all are having a great day! ☺️☺️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan
10 minutes ago, eaucitronnée said:

could you give a % if that makes sense

(it probably doesn't make sense :skull:)

 

6 minutes ago, lunnuyu said:

Like some other user asked, what’s the progress so far regarding the new update?

 

Umm...maybe 60%? The main theme (ATRL Dark) is done. But the light one (based on the default ATRL theme) is a work in progress. Even when I finish that there's parts the owner will have to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yves

New era! :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mons†erMuscle™
10 minutes ago, lunnuyu said:

 

Wait til 12th at least

And about your last paragraph, you can work on yourself and “let off steam” in better ways than being negative just for the sake of it

Ohhh never "just for the sake of it." lol  I only throw shade etc when shade is thrown at someone I care about or just to make people laugh - never only to be a meany or to troll. :foxaylove3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cantaloupe.
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

 

Umm...maybe 60%? The main theme (ATRL Dark) is done. But the light one (based on the default ATRL theme) is a work in progress. Even when I finish that there's parts the owner will have to do. 

So it’s never coming. :doc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eaucitronnée
8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Even when I finish that there's parts the owner will have to do. 

as in owner joe?

let's hope he's awake

 

bA5Q0GQ.gif

Edited by eaucitronnée

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arxane

Oh... This is a new one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan
7 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

So it’s never coming. :doc: 

 

Just now, eaucitronnée said:

as in owner joe?

 

bA5Q0GQ.gif

He's actually been really good at keeping in touch and doing what I need. If anything, I'm the one who delayed the process because of my injuries and schedule. So I'm optimistic that when it's time for him to do do the switch we'll find what works for us both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother Earth
31 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Might open them in November if we're where we need to be. 

Is it ever announced? I have two friends that want accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cantaloupe.
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

 

He's actually been really good at keeping in touch and doing what I need. If anything, I'm the one who delayed the process because of my injuries and schedule. So I'm optimistic that when it's time for him to do do the switch we'll find what works for us both. 

Well color me shocked. Hopefully he keeps it up. :clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eaucitronnée
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

He's actually been really good at keeping in touch and doing what I need. If anything, I'm the one who delayed the process because of my injuries and schedule. So I'm optimistic that when it's time for him to do do the switch we'll find what works for us both. 

The Joe has awakened and is doing work on the forum

Bless

We're not ready

 

wG4ATJ0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryan
2 minutes ago, Mother Earth said:

Is it ever announced? I have two friends that want accounts.

Rarely. Message me on Friday and I'll give you an update on that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother Earth
1 minute ago, Ryan said:

Rarely. Message me on Friday and I'll give you an update on that. 

Okay, thank you. :heart2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bacardo Royale

I1An4TK.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites