In the US so far..

6. Lady Gaga - 7.8M

WW Estimates

3. Lady Gaga - 22M

#Globalé 

Global power :jonny::jonny::jonny:

3 minutes ago, ParallelLines said:

Yes. Congratulations to her, indeed. 

Rihanna will continue to sell more albums worldwide (as per usual considering her overall largest markets are, non-domestic, Global territories) once in her third decade also.

Rihanna will also continue to be the bearer of the top-two best-selling albums by a Black artist this decade, worldwide, also.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Getting those GLOBAL streaming album equivalents :clap3::clap3: 

1 minute ago, H-I-M said:

Didn't rihanna release like over 6 albums this decade ? She's a single artist when you take the singles - album sales ratio but when you release that many albums it would be a shame if she didn't make the list. 

4 albums sweetie!!! I wonder how you don't know!!!

So you mean she is a singles artists because she is selling the same (and more) albums than some so called albums artists with the difference that she is selling tons more singles than them????

Well yea then, she is a singles artist!!!

Did some rihanna stans just said that gaga is local and a flop mess both in the US and WW? Slay gaga:clap3:

3 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Considering SPS equivalents didn't exist pre-2014...

Excluding "ANTI", pure sales, Sweetheart. Pure sales.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Edited by ParallelLines

3 minutes ago, Paola Bracho said:

4 albums sweetie!!! I wonder how you don't know!!!

So you mean she is a singles artists because she is selling the same (and more) albums than some so called albums artists with the difference that she is selling tons more singles than them????

Well yea then, she is a singles artist!!!

Good on her for selling more than whoever is outside the top10, but let's not, not, all of a sudden act like she's an album seller.

2 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Do you know who had the biggest album sales this decade (even average sales per album) between Rih and Bey, before the new rule of the streaming album equivalents??? You're not gonna like the answer!!

l0Exk95hCQQYybzOg.gif

2 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Good on her for selling more than whoever is outside the top10, but let's not, not, all of a sudden act like she's an album seller.

I don't have a problem to claim that her and everyone below her on that list is not an album seller if you think so!! So according to you there are just 7 album sellers on this planet huh??? So sad!

Seems like it doesn't include Cheek to Cheek in gaga's album sales. It will be more than 8M if C2C is included:clap3:

The passive aggression here :skull: 

1 minute ago, Paola Bracho said:

I don't have a problem to claim that her and everyone below her on that list is not an album seller if you think so!! So according to you there are just 7 album sellers on this planet huh??? So sad!

We can finally agree on something. Not everyone has what it takes to be an album seller, but she's still millionaire, she'll be fine I'm sure.

1. ADELE - 23.29M

2. TAYLOR SWIFT - 17.8M

1. ADELE - 55M

2. TAYLOR SWIFT - 25M

I can't really make fun of Taylor because those are amazing sales either way but let me gloat for the hell of it.

l0Exk95hCQQYybzOg.gif

Gaga #6 (US) and #3 (WW) despite being called "over" since 2011. That's 6 years of being "over" so far into the decade.

Why is this? Did ATRL lie about Gaga being over? Or was Gaga really just so massive that artists who "outlasted" her can't even catch up given the 6 years Gaga was over?

:celestial5:

9 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Didn't rihanna release like over 6 albums this decade ? She's a single artist when you take the singles - album sales ratio but when you release that many albums it would be a shame if she didn't make the list. 

she released 4 albums this decade and 3 of those eras were cut short cause she dropped 3 albums in 3 years :deadbanana3: 

and saying she's a singles artist cause her singles sales are huge is so stupid, she sold 200M+ singles (most of them being digital), she's the best selling digital artist of all time, of course her album sales aren't on par with her singles sales especially in this sales climate. :dies:

My fave is in the top3, like I'm not sure what's there to even argue about.

Keep those arguments for the other single artists.

10 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

Gaga #6 (US) and #3 (WW) despite being called "over" since 2011. That's 6 years of being "over" so far into the decade.

Why is this? Did ATRL lie about Gaga being over? Or was Gaga really just so massive that artists who "outlasted" her can't even catch up given the 6 years Gaga was over?

:celestial5:

Tea.