George M. Is getting more streams than Madonna and PRINCE

Yog

That's because he's dead & Prince wasn't available for stream until a few weeks/months ago

Madge will be the most streamed artist of all time when she dies

Edited by Caprice

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yog

• Papa2Cyrus

• Timber

• adelegend

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Caprice said:

That's because he's dead & Prince wasn't available for stream until a few weeks/months ago

Madge will be the most streamed artist of all time when she dies

#Alternative Facts

Damn, Prince's music has been available for streaming for almost two months and it's doing that much...

What kind of KING!

cWQyu97.gif

8 hours ago, Yog said:

So is prince, his music was available for that last six weeks, why isn't higher by now..

Prince was the best selling artist of 2016. 

cWQyu97.gif

9 hours ago, Papa2Cyrus said:

Is it fair to compare an artist who has recently died to that of another artist who has never played it safe to ANOTHER one who hasn't had his music up for streaming on Spotify?

Who exactly are we talking about here? 

I hope you don't mean miss Ciccone.

cWQyu97.gif

pitting two legends who just recently died is just....i mean c'mon 

1 minute ago, TKO said:

Prince was the best selling artist of 2016. 

cWQyu97.gif

Congrats to Prince  :clap3::clap3::clap3:

cWQyu97.gif

This is a weird thing to compare. Is Prince music even fully available on all platforms? It wasn't around the time of his death. Madonna is off-era. 

I discovered that he sang Fastlove like a few months ago and ive been playing that song non stop since lol. Like everyday i listen to it at least once. Its that addictive. I guess a lot of ppl are discovering some of his tracks that they did not know he sang.

3 minutes ago, igninton said:

cWQyu97.gif

People compare artists to artists either their dead or alive, why is it a problem now?

cWQyu97.gif

27 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

Damn, Prince's music has been available for streaming for almost two months and it's doing that much...

What kind of KING!

cWQyu97.gif

Ok girl, let's not get ahead of ourselves 

cWQyu97.gif

11 hours ago, Papa2Cyrus said:

Is it fair to compare an artist who has recently died to that of another artist who has never played it safe to ANOTHER one who hasn't had his music up for streaming on Spotify?

who never played it safe.

What does that have to do with streams?

Madonna had two TRULY controversial eras but her other eras have loads of classics.

That said, George will win in the end because his music is focus on the content and the energy and vibe whereas the other two have great songs but have other focuses.

George is about the lyrics, the music, the journey and it's reflected

Edited by slw84

34 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Madonna had two TRULY controversial eras but her other eras have loads of classics.

That said, George will win in the end because his music is focus on the content and the energy and vibe whereas the other two have great songs but have other focuses.

:heart2: This.

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

IT MEANS that people do not go back to her person as "she was such so cool, let me go listen to her biggest hit". Unfortunately Madonna has made more headlines for her acts than for her music this decade, and for those things she is judged to this day, and has consequently alienated a lot of people, some fans too. The last thing I remember reading about George Michael was that he had a beer with friends, both him and Prince had very quiet lifestyles until they passed.

Why do you act as if each album's lead single has not created controversy (sexually charged LAV, encouraging ballad LTT, gospel inspired LAP, sex odes JML and Erotica, another ballad in the midst of electro wave, American Life, disco song in the hip hop filled airwaves, etc) ? I may have done a stretch with writing never, but very few people have taken the number of risks she has.

Haven't all celebrities who passed experienced some kind of posthumous success? Even the most hated people like Joan Rivers?

Edited by Papa2Cyrus

3 hours ago, igninton said:

cWQyu97.gif

I do.

cWQyu97.gif

Madonna is alive so she wins

30 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Madonna is alive so she wins

:biblio:

1 hour ago, Papa2Cyrus said:

IT MEANS that people do not go back to her person as "she was such so cool, let me go listen to her biggest hit". Unfortunately Madonna has made more headlines for her acts than for her music this decade, and for those things she is judged to this day, and has consequently alienated a lot of people, some fans too. The last thing I remember reading about George Michael was that he had a beer with friends, both him and Prince had very quiet lifestyles until they passed.

Why do you act as if each album's lead single has not created controversy (sexually charged LAV, encouraging ballad LTT, gospel inspired LAP, sex odes JML and Erotica, another ballad in the midst of electro wave, American Life, disco song in the hip hop filled airwaves, etc) ? I may have done a stretch with writing never, but very few people have taken the number of risks she has.

Haven't all celebrities who passed experienced some kind of posthumous success? Even the most hated people like Joan Rivers?

mmkay...

deathubjxn.gif

15 hours ago, Papa2Cyrus said:

male privilege

Madonna >>>>>>>>>>>>

People, Just let George have this win, Madonna and Prince are already more popular than him in america.... 

Edited by Yog

Talent won, sis. :gaycat3:

Time, the ultimate truth teller. :gaycat4:

Love the men of your list...can't say the same about Madonna, but I respect her for being a legend. 

Edited by Roberto

50 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Talent won, sis. :gaycat3:

Time, the ultimate truth teller. :gaycat4:

Love the men of your list...can't say the same about Madonna, but I respect her for being a legend. 

I don't know why the madonna and prince stans are getting pressed about this, they have both have more recognition than george... 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.