• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cap10Planet

• Betty

• Miley Cyrus

• BZZ

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gurl Hey

this little girl needs some damn discipline, not a mob of fans. Where the **** are her parents? (probably smoking crack I take it :cm:)

She looks so old for her age. That's common for Florida considering like how the sun ages you but she's so young it's like DAMN.

1 hour ago, BZZ said:

She looks so old for her age. That's common for Florida considering like how the sun ages you but she's so young it's like DAMN.

This :rip:. I always forget that she's 14.

Her security sucks. Why would they let those 'fans' get so close. They literally followed them the whole time too. :rip: She really needs some type of media/public training, she's too unrefined to be taken seriously.

13 minutes ago, Tetris said:

This :rip:. I always forget that she's 14.

wait... what!? :ahh: bitch looks 27 

St. Francis

The meme wasn't even funny to begin with. Why does she have fans???? Why do these stupid millenials idolise these types of people?

Floraholique
30 minutes ago, Cap10Planet said:

This is the **** people glorify now?

Let us not lol. People glorified Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. If you have anyone to blame, it's them, the internet, and social media for making Danielle this sensational :dies:

Let the tweenagers have their kii just like we did :gaycat2:

Cap10Planet
Just now, Floraholique said:

Let us not lol. People glorified Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian. If you have anyone to blame, it's them, the internet, and social media for making Danielle this sensational :dies:

Let the tweenagers have their kii just like we did :gaycat2:

They were jokes too, but they were socialites.

What is this kid? A meme? A chick who finds it funny to disrespect her mother on TV?

The "tweenagers" need to find their kiii elsewhere.

Cap10Planet

Kim Kardashian is trash and I have never once praised her, but going from her to this person is beyond... weird.

I don't even think it's a great comparison at all.

Again, what is this girl known for other than an unfunny meme from an episode of Dr. Phil where she disrespects her mother? WHY did that become a big thing?

Kim got big off a sextape, but her name goes much further than this person.

1 minute ago, Cap10Planet said:

Kim Kardashian is trash and I have never once praised her, but going from her to this person is beyond... weird.

I don't even think it's a great comparison at all.

Again, what is this girl known for other than an unfunny meme from an episode of Dr. Phil where she disrespects her mother?

Kim got big off a sextape, but her name goes much further than this person.

Sextape is "trashier" than sayin cash me ousside tho..

Cap10Planet
2 minutes ago, Betty said:

Sextape is "trashier" than sayin cash me ousside tho..

But again, Kim took that whole sextape and made an empire. Her last name was already attached to the biggest murder case in history. She wasn't some random that got big off a meme of her disrespecting her mother.

Still, can anyone explain to me WHY "cash me ousside" made this girl an Internet star? Maybe I'll lay off her and her dumb fans if I understand why it's such a big thing.

Archived