• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

Top Posters In This Topic

How did this thread go from Lover sales to Drake tours?

I forgot that you existed 1M debut.

Amazing sales :clap3:

I can’t help but think she could’ve crossed a million if she hadn’t released two of the worst songs on the album as her first two singles :doc:

It would have opened with 1M if she had scrapped those singles and pushed the title track as the 1st single. :cm:

35 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

Yes, fast food as in he is always pumping out verses, features, one-off singles, mixtapes, albums, playlists, etc. without any regard of quality. He is the musical equivalent of a fast food restaurant. He's extremely popular (like fast food restaurants), is constantly pushing out **** (like fast food restaurants), and has no regard for whether or not what he's putting out is good or absolute filth (like fast food restaurants). 

OT: These numbers are so GREAT! Her 6th #1 album and what will surely be another year-end top 5 album at the absolute worst. Love stanning someone who's able to get those so easily.

tumblr_plqmtnfBSY1qb1xe8o1_r1_500.thumb. 

Music snobs always use "fast food" to deride and criticize pop music in general, including the person whose picture you posted. It's a baseless argument predicated on the idea that music "quality" is objective and not subjective, but go off I guess.

giphy.gif

QueenofCopyPaste

700k Pure Sales

171k SEA

885k SPS

2 hours ago, thedastardly said:

She LITERALLY had Amazon deliver packages with her branding. Offered 4 versions of her album. Basically dangled shiny non-music things in the public's faces and had her label give us daily updates like we were tracking something momentous. She left no stone unturned in the shameless payola/bundle game and still won't do a million. 

Good.

As if she’s the only one who does promo. Give it up sweatie. She offered 4 versions because she has a fanbase who is willing to buy them. Other girls can only wish :clown:

Great numbers for today’s standards, but NOT for Taylor’s. Her decline was inevitable... The fact that she sold four different editions of the album to try to push it over 1M sales... :toofunny2:

We all know damn well she’s fuming right now as I type this but will try her best not to show it. 

df1l05nfwz821.jpg 

The fact that she can still do a witty 1 million joke for Lover because of China omg

we never lose

IMG_20190615_112237.thumb.jpg.c3864eb989 

Great numbers but she honestly deserved this decline after peddling ME!th when she really could've released anything else and hit #1.

Well the 1M debuts weren't going to continue forever still amazing though

Come through 120k merch bundles :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Curious to see 2nd week numbers... the drop is going to be huge

She has streaming this time around so maybe not as huge as you desperately hope it to be

5 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Great numbers but she honestly deserved this decline after peddling ME!th when she really could've released anything else and hit #1.

OTR would still block. :doc:

Are the merch bundles included in this number?

10 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

Your fellow friend was the one who started it tho you suddenly inserted yourself into this stupid argument :skull:

He/She didn't start anything. :skull: They posted their opinion on the numbers, and then 10 Swifties replied to them bringing up Drake. 

I'm fuming lmao I don't even stan her but like, my poor OCD :deadbanana:Is there no ****ing way to get 1M?

Also mess at the Drake lashing in here :deadbanana4:

Just now, lhdang2000 said:

Hopefully not. Did HDD mention it on their article?

Just now, lhdang2000 said:

accept it..it didn't hit 1 million...all the numbers are included..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.