• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

Top Posters In This Topic

Also how is the decline of pure sales an excuse what???
Its not an excuse it explains why everyones pure sales (including Taylors have gone down.. like how can you be so dumb :rip:

Just now, sadnews said:

Amazing number. And merch bundle is already counted.

How do you know? Receipts? :celestial5:

15 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

none of those things she's done will ever be on the level of payola your fave did :deadbanana4: Imagine being the most-streamed artist of all time with almost 100B streams but you can barely do a proper arena tour??  :skull: Who the hell is even streaming you then? Don't they want to see you??

keep SEETHING :party:

wrong thread sis

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/248165-bb200-2-beyoncé-54k/

'Barely do an arena tour'

$100m+ gross in one continent

860k tickets sold

95%+ sellout

$1.9m average per show

Okay... :rip:

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Someone make a line graph of her album sales where the line falls SHARPLY at the end to "900k" for Lover.

Is this what you wanted, you monster? 

gm5SXgu.png

tumblr_mplpm3pRUW1rvbdfgo1_250.gif

4 minutes ago, zach said:

So wait what’s the 1.1m about though? Is that SPS?

Total consumption up till now. So it includes the sales + streaming points generated by ME!, YNTD, the Archer, and Lover prior to the album release. 

8 minutes ago, Mons†erMuscle™ said:

I am so so SO happy this day has finally come!  :smitten:  Oh yes, her stans will make those go-to excuses about "not bad for this sales climate"... and then comes Adele who will obliterate those numbers once again. :foxaylove3:

And then what? It’s not like she’s not outselling all your faves? Unless all of a sudden you like Adele, you have no right in coming for Taylor’s selling or concert stats.

Oh, and if you’re that happy to see somebody declines like this, I’m seriously sad for you.

OT: Not gonna lie I thought she’d be able to pull off 1M SPS. The number is still impressive, but I hope the merchandise bundles will come through. I’ve seen a lot of them around my area this week.

I’m kinda glad she fell below 1m, if she kept doing 1m+ it just puts more of a target on her back and puts more pressure on her to sustain the success. 

Not that these numbers are anything to laugh at, in this climate with a terrible lead single she still pulls out this monster of a first week.

That’s TRUE testimony to her power. Nobody else is doing it, period. 

11 minutes ago, iHype. said:

'Barely do an arena tour'

$100m+ gross in one continent

860k tickets sold

95%+ sellout

$1.9m average per show

Okay... :rip:

This is a tour with 2 HUGE acts :lmao: 

those 150k bundles better come through 

:cm:

I think it’s impressive in the current music climate. But what I will say is that I strongly believe if they released the right singles prior to album release (ie The Man then Cruel Summer or I Think He Knows then Cruel Summer), it would’ve done better.

Releasing two terrible single choices turned off a lot of people tbh. 

A cute remember that she debuts with 1M+ in China so at least she's still keeping her tradition of having consecutive million debut :cm:

Taylor did 125M on Spotify US.. She only did 95M from Apple Music, Amazon, Pandora, etc? :confused:

42 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

She LITERALLY had Amazon deliver packages with her branding. Offered 4 versions of her album. Basically dangled shiny non-music things in the public's faces and had her label give us daily updates like we were tracking something momentous. She left no stone unturned in the shameless payola/bundle game and still won't do a million. 

Good.

Just because you offer something doesn’t mean people have to buy it. She can put up 50,000 different bundles but nobody is forcing her fans to buy it.

You can offer up your booty to 50,000 men but if the goods are stank, nobody is gonna tap it and you remain alone.

It’s all about supply and demand. And the fact is, there is demand for Taylor Swift albums.

5 minutes ago, bbbrndn said:

This is a tour with 2 HUGE acts :lmao: 

Nice try, but Migos was the opening act for every date. :skull: There's a reason why when they couldn't perform at some dates, the dates weren't cancelled/postponed and still continued as planned, yet when Drake got ill the specific concerts could not be continued. 

Migos also has never even been able to tour PERIOD outside this tour, so I'd love to see you try to claim they were responsible for bringing a notable portion of the gross.

omg the people saying 'flop' 'a decline' you can stop, you don't even believe yourselves when you say it, it's okay sweeties

45 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

She left no stone unturned in the shameless payola/bundle game and still won't do a million. 

925653_1641802766055509_395904986_n.thum

Great numbers :clap3: 

She better do bundles next time though. I refuse to follow a music industry with a climate in which Taylor Swift doesn’t debut above 1 million. It was like the sun rising... you could always count on it. :emofish:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.