HDD: Lover 885K final

iHype.

well... as expected I was right about merch. 

imagine thinking her +90 massive merch bundle is not included and HDD didn't say anything. lol

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• Cloröx

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is off. No one is immune to doing worse than previously. However, she still pulled 885k, which is an amazing number and it is unreachable by most girls this forum stans for, so yeah.

5 hours ago, ALA said:

If those multiple deluxe copies that people bought on the same receipt don't count... :skull: such a dumb rule if true

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

Something definitely seems off

Billboard is definitely counting those deluxe versions. Just how they count sales of double album. 

1 hour ago, Sidney Prescott said:

Hdd doesn’t include merch numbers.

Wait how do you know this to be true?!

Lol swifties still really trying to make the 1 million happen with these merch numbers theory.it's done.get over it..these are the numbers and nothing will increase drastically

Edited by sakisfan16

That's good.

And after 13 years on the industry and 7 albums, she can still pull out these numbers :jonny5: truly amazing!

1 hour ago, sakisfan16 said:

Lol swifties still really trying to make the 1 million happen with these merch numbers theory.it's done.get over it..these are the numbers and nothing will increase drastically

Why are you mad though? 

-

Amazing numbers, obviously. I stan a legend :worship2:

0 drop after coming out as liberal. :eek:  How the hell? ATRL been trying to convince me for years how much leg up she gets from blue states compared to other pop girls. I don't understand.

this number in 2019..... its ridiculously good yall better wake up no one else can pull these numbers 

885k is a number that only Adele can best so idk why some people here are trying to throw shade.

12 hours ago, wren said:

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were the head of her marketing team - congratulations for failing at your job - you clearly didn't play out every scenario and must of done minimal focus group testing with only die hard Taylor fans. 

OT: 885k is still very impressive and like I already stated I think she could hit 1 million again next era (I guess if she fires her head of marketing Trav). 

sksjsksk :ahh: 

Not even 900k 

Taylor is finally flopping :sistrens:

Réputation hurt her. She went mia for too long. Now her fanbase moved on a bit. She thought the Adele route would work for her but it did not . :sistrens:

Flop flop flop

9 minutes ago, Rick said:

Not even 900k 

Réputation hurt her. She went mia for too long. Now her fanbase moved on a bit. She thought the Adele route would work for her but it did not . :sistrens:

Flop flop flop

Troll better :sistrens:

OT - :jonny5:

20 minutes ago, Rick said:

Not even 900k 

Flop flop flop

Embarrassing for u

23 minutes ago, Rick said:

Not even 900k 

Flop flop flop

Adele last album was 4 years ago.. We ll see if she will maintain her success 

Sales are down 30% since 2017. 30% off Reputation is 861K or so (and that’s not included the fact that sales are usually stronger in Q4 too) Seems like she exceeded that so all the people running in here calling her a flop and saying her album is a non-event: :clown:

8 hours ago, Roberto said:

She has done it 4 times before this. You just sound ridiculous. :bibliahh:

OT: excellent numbers. 5 times debuting with over 800K sales, 4 of them over a million. No one has that, literally. Congrats, Tay.

You need to calm down:gaycat2:

Darling what are you talking about I sound ridiculous :ace:

i have Britney and Taylor in my sig.:lakitu:

i literally made the point that my faves have done this including Taylor doing it 5 times adele doing it once etc.

You need to reread my original post and get some context.:cupid:

i understand drake stans got you vexed but you got me effed up if you thought I was coming for Taylor.

quite the opposite 

now go buy me 4 versions of lover and attached individual apology notes on each of them.

please and stank you:coffee2:

8 hours ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

YES. 4X MORE THAN YOUR FAVE :rofl:

Well yes she has I’m glad my faves have done it at least once Britney, Adele, Taylor.

are Taylor stans losing it a bit?

are you taking my post as Taylor shade?

literally the opposite.

taylor is in my sig.

drake stans did a number on you all when you can’t tell the difference between shade and acknowledgements/inclusion.

you need to purchase me 4 additional copies of lover and attach a letter with your sincerest apologies to me.

you need to calm down...:dies:

If only she released any other song than ME! and YNTCD as the lead single :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.