• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bbbrndn

• iHype.

• slw84

• simmnfierzig

Some members ,@1365for example, were so sure she'd do 1M.Well...

90939_900.gif

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

NOT. EVEN. 1M.

xJrrW5d.gif

Lazy trolling.

Incredible numbers in this day and age. :clap3: Taylor is an undeniable force. 

2 minutes ago, Joyride said:

"not even" :toofunny2: this is absolutely incredible.

I was being sarcastic :rip:

Several hours before finalize? Republic and Taylor Nation better come through with all those merch and bundles :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

NOT. EVEN. 1M.

xJrrW5d.gif

Lazy trolling.

Incredible numbers in this day and age. :clap3: Taylor is an undeniable force. 

She could still get 1 million next time with proper single release. Honestly Me! (destroyed all hype for the new era) and YNTCD in addition turned some casual fans away. But 865k is still insane with such crappy singles being released. If she would of released ITHK or IFTYE (for a generic happy first single) & CS - this would of been over 1 million I truly believe. 

Massive numbers for a massive artist, it actually did way better than I thought!

It's crazy how anything less than 1m feels like a disappointment for her :rip: Still amazing numbers in today's music climate. 

These numbers are still cheated, she had digital albums bundles with phone cases and what not, it's simply not fair to count digital copy if you buy phone case. Billboard needs to change rules already. It's one thing to bundle album with tour tickets, it's other to bundle it with air and you don;t even have to redeem copy. 

Not gonna lie, I was hopeful for a 1M debut, but very good anyways.

She probably sold more than 2-200 combined so yeah, a huge feat even if the dying album sales market made another million opener not possible

16 minutes ago, materialboy said:

Some members ,@1365for example, were so sure she'd do 1M.Well...

90939_900.gif

never have I ever made such a prediction during my ATRL career.unless you can substantiate those claims I don't really see a reason for us to talk any further. Your fave JUST released a new video but here you are stinking up a Taylor thread. I know that seeing a woman 13 years into her career still KILLING it and literally outselling your fave's last album's WW sales in a WEEK  is probably extremely hurtful, but there's truly no need for you to bring your delusion in here.

90939_900.gif

P.S Thank you for streaming Lover! People like you are the reason it's debuting with the stellar numbers it's debuting. Always keeping tabs on ms Swift and following everything she does with great interest. We salute you, OTHs!

OT: Congrats to Taylor. THAT bitch, now and forever!

Edited by 1365

6 minutes ago, StrangerInTheDark said:

These numbers are still cheated, she had digital albums bundles with phone cases and what not, it's simply not fair to count digital copy if you buy phone case. Billboard needs to change rules already. It's one thing to bundle album with tour tickets, it's other to bundle it with air and you don;t even have to redeem copy. 

:lmao:

ot: Great numbers :1stplace:

It’s not final. We still have several more hours to go and they probably didn’t count her merch bundles

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.