ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

i was hoping more information would arise since last night since i think not lynching is a waste but since nothing has came up i'll go with No Lynch for this day phase

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

I have played Mafia during the summer and basically, lynching anyone during the first day is considered very risky, to the point when if only one person is nominated, the voting doesn't take place. The strength of Town comes in numbers at the first stage so Town members should prevent lynching an innocent person if it's possible during Day 1. Mafia will get someone during the Night Phase, this is inevitable, and we will recieve the information to work with regardless. 

Agrihd

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I have played Mafia during the summer and basically, lynching anyone during the first day is considered very risky, to the point when if only one person is nominated, the voting doesn't take place. The strength of Town comes in numbers at the first stage so Town members should prevent lynching an innocent person if it's possible during Day 1. Mafia will get someone during the Night Phase, this is inevitable, and we will recieve the information to work with regardless. 

some points were made

no lynch

It's just not worth shooting in the dark and praying you hit a bad guy, to be honest. Mafia benefits from Day 1 random lynches since statistically, you're more likely to lynch a good guy. As bestfiction said, information will come out after Mafia inevitably kills someone. No need to let them get 2 kills.

3 hours ago, bestfiction said:

T

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Lemme no lynch

Tho idk how much more info we're gonna get for night 2

This too. Without much drama happening we are still getting nowhere :katie:

well right now there's not much we can do but after the roles are played and voting patterns emerge we'll be able to target and pressure players (hopefully), we just need the powered town to give out small clues without saying too much to help us owt

20 minutes ago, Icarus said:

When we get no helpful information after Night 1

vEwfFWy.jpg 

I think that's what will happen tbh

r4v03aj.gif

Besides, there is no Shere Khan character here and this is inconceivable since he and Scar are the only animals that matter in the Disneyverse

1 hour ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Besides, there is no Shere Khan character here and this is inconceivable since he and Scar are the only animals that matter in the Disneyverse

:mandown:

Day One Vote Tally. ~11 hours

No Lynch (23) - Hug, Psycho, Lady Bird, fiercE, Iceland, Nurr, kiiwii, BabyCantYouSee, , Bawdee, Dibbles, thecptz, bestfiction, coldoutside, Wes, Dolce Vita, Icarus, KatyCatPH, moonlightbae, Guero, Dante ,mokitsu, Cherry123, PinkBox
Cherry123 (3) - Mokitsu, Disruptive, Hikari

PinkBox (3) - Brutus and Cassius, Overprotected, Badboidami, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX
Brutus and Cassius (1) - Caesar
Yet to Vote (2) - WesleyWarlus, Pacaveli @Pacaveli @wesleywalrus You both have less than 12 hours to vote, or you will be warned.

Let me know if there is any error. 

Announcement

Anyone with a Night Ability can submit to me before the night begin if they feel that they cannot make it. You can change it as often as you wish but I prefer all abilities to be given to me ~30 before the Night Phase ends since there's a shitton. 

8 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

:deadbanana4:

You saw nothing.

hOVDCIO.gif

2 minutes ago, Dessy said:

You saw nothing.

hOVDCIO.gif

The way there's still another typo in there :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Dessy said:

No Lynch (23) - Hug, Psycho, Lady Bird, fiercE, Iceland, Nurr, kiiwii, BabyCantYouSee, , Bawdee, Dibbles, thecptz, bestfiction, coldoutside, Wes, Dolce Vita, Icarus, KatyCatPH, moonlightbae, Guero, Dante ,mokitsu, Cherry123, PinkBox
Cherry123 (3) - Mokitsu, Disruptive, Hikari

PinkBox (3) - Brutus and Cassius, Overprotected, Badboidami, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX
Yet to Vote (2) - WesleyWarlus, Pacaveli @Pacaveli @wesleywalrus You both have less than 12 hours to vote, or you will be warned.

I have two votes, not three. Mokitsu change to no lynch.

And a question, no lynch means that there will literally be no lynch or that those members are just letting the rest choose so they avoid the mess?

PinkBox (4) - Brutus and Cassius, Overprotected, Badboidami, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX
Cherry123 (2) - Disruptive, Hikari

Yet to Vote (2) - WesleyWarlus, Pacaveli 

4 minutes ago, Cherry123 said:

I have two votes, not three. Mokitsu change to no lynch.

And a question, no lynch means that there will literally be no lynch or that those members are just letting the rest choose so they avoid the mess?

Thanks. 

And No Lynch simply means absolutely nothing will happen. A player must have a plurality of votes to get lynched. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.