ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

Night 6 Story.

The Blue crawler-dog-cat alien thingy is dead.

Image result for stitch dying gif

Pinkbox has been killed by the mafia! Pinkbox was...

Spoiler

Stitch: (Vigilante) You begin the game with 3 kill stocks. Starting Night 2, you may begin using them.  

@Wes has been silenced! They may not vote or speak this Day phase.

It is now Day 7. Day Phases are now 24 hours long.  https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190915T21&p0=197&msg=End+of+Day+7&font=hand&csz=1

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Mess, not when he still had a shot left :!ohno:

14 minutes ago, Dessy said:

The Blue crawler-dog-cat alien thingy is dead

fkskshdfs girl :deadbanana2:

Ok, so I tried to do what Wes did by going through all the lynching tallys. I really couldn't find any pattern, but there are a few interesting lynches om day three 

On 9/7/2019 at 7:01 PM, Dessy said:

Day Three Vote Tally ~12 hours

Bawdee (9) – Nurr, mokitsu, PinkBox, Lady Bird, Cherry123, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX, moonlightbae, kiiwii, Disruptive

Lady Bird (6) – Icarus, Guero, Wes, Bawdee, thecptz, Dibbles

Mokitsu (3) – Badboidami, Hug, coldoutside

No Lynch (1) – Caesar

Cherry123 (1) – Dolce Vita

Badboidami (1)- Brutus and Cassius

Iceland (1) - Overprotected

Yet to Vote (3) -  fiercE*, Hikari, Dante*, Iceland, WesleyWalrus

Let me know if there are any error. 

All of these kinda come to my attention, specially the ones who voted for Cherry123 and Badboidami who are town. 

What do y'all think? 

1 minute ago, Disruptive said:

Ok, so I tried to do what Wes did by going through all the lynching tallys. I really couldn't find any pattern, but there are a few interesting lynches om day three 

All of these kinda come to my attention, specially the ones who voted for Cherry123 and Badboidami who are town. 

What do y'all think? 

Ddd, I almost edited. 

The bolded ones are those that caught my attention. 

7 minutes ago, Disruptive said:

What do y'all think? 

I thought mine was invalid and I did it because overprotected tried to lynch me. :dies:

Tysm Moana :heart2: lemme USE my stock before I die again, I'm open to suggestions :heart2:

@Dessy you can CHOKE for ruthlessly kicking me out like that

I hope Moana didn’t exert all of her energy trying to revive that big body of his

Just now, Guero said:

I hope Moana didn’t exert all of her energy trying to revive that big body of his

Lynch Guero 

7 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Image result for te fiti moana gif

@PinkBox has been revived and is rejoining the game! 

Yasss, I was hoping Moana would come through soon :clap3:

53 minutes ago, Disruptive said:

What do y'all think? 

They deserved that vote for initially voting to lynch me because of my amazing plan which would've worked if Moki didn't die :weeps:

I only voted for Cherry that time because of that drama with the screenshot and I forgot to change my vote :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.