ATRL Mafia: Rise of Disney - fin.

Dessy

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

Ladies, I come out of my speech impediment phase with terrible news.

I was double targeted by the mafia and in addition of being silenced, I was cursed and will die at the end of the night.

I will not share my role for obvious reasons and, to be frank, it was only successful for one night as I was blocked from using it once and forgot about it the next night (I was clubbing).

However, I can say with 100% honesty that PinkBox is town, if there were any doubts.

I stand with town forever and always and I hope from beyond the grave that we succeed in taking down the killers, against all odds.

5XQquUH.gif

mess

5XQquUH.gif

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dessy

• Nurr

• Cherry123

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Nurr said:

why would we vote for mokitsu when he helped check if bawdee used the gif in the discord and was one of the first lynchers :deadbanana4: there are far more suspicious people

Just now, Badboidami said:

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania nicki switch gif

NVM

4qBdbiT.jpg

You won't need to lynch me because I will be dead and my town role exposed.

5XQquUH.gif

Just now, Dibbles said:

What is this mess :psyduck:

Yzma: (Poisoner) You have a chance to poison a target during night. They will die the following night. The target will know that they have been poisoned. This ability can only be used once. 

Doc' Mickey, and Tinkerbell better get to work tonight.

2 minutes ago, Brutus and Cassius said:

Doc' Mickey, and Tinkerbell better get to work tonight.

what does tinker learn again

1 minute ago, Nurr said:

wait that means 4 people will die :deadbanana4: maybe elsa should pull through indeed?

would Elsa stop a poisoning? 

5 minutes ago, Dessy said:

Edited in story info

ANi2yPX.gif

Rih better get that promo. :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Nurr said:

well you shouldn't have been so obvious with your role if you were going to survive the lynch anyway 

tumblr_ltne2aFxH41qea3fz.gif

Am I town? Or not? :laugh: :foxaylove2:

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Ladies, I come out of my speech impediment phase with terrible news.

I was double targeted by the mafia and in addition of being silenced, I was cursed and will die at the end of the night.

I will not share my role for obvious reasons and, to be frank, it was only successful for one night as I was blocked from using it once and forgot about it the next night (I was clubbing).

However, I can say with 100% honesty that PinkBox is town, if there were any doubts.

I stand with town forever and always and I hope from beyond the grave that we succeed in taking down the killers, against all odds.

5XQquUH.gif

:skull:

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

Yzma: (Poisoner) You have a chance to poison a target during night. They will die the following night. The target will know that they have been poisoned. This ability can only be used once. 

Aha okay this is a rough day and night for town 

Just now, Nurr said:

Tinker Bell: (Tracker) You may target one player each night. You will learn if anyone visited that target that night. 

i dont think this tells them who, though. :michael:

Hot take: we use Elsa tonight, and then also have the Vigilante kill Badboidami so we can't get Triple Killed next time. He hasn't been very useful whereas Cherry123 is coming up with cute strategies for us

Well this escalated fast :deadbanana4: I was about to say what an uneventful day 

Just now, Nurr said:

Who visited who, so if she tracks one of the triple kills she'll know who Hades is.

Just now, Guero said:

They've already been poisoned so it's too late.

Just now, Guero said:

Tinker Bell: (Tracker) You may target one player each night. You will learn if anyone visited that target that night. 

i dont think this tells them who, though. :michael:

I think it does? I was the Detective last season and clocked the Serial Killer because I knew that KatyCat had visited the person the night they were killed

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

It looks like it. Frozen is above Poisoner on Priority List.

MOAE > 3 Wishes > Enforcer > Strongman > Jailor > Revival > Frozen > Best Friends > Dragon > Bomb >  Poisoner > Doctor > Defender > Bulletproof, Relentless Honey Pot > Immortal > Serial Killer > Triple Kill, Mafia Kill > Vigilante > Liar, Disguise > Forger > Silencer >  Detective > Revelations > Tracker > Lookout > Roar > OG Princess > Royalty > Jester > Survivor 

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

Am I town? Or not? :laugh: :foxaylove2:

I mean I didn't vote for you but still

1 minute ago, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX said:

Hot take: we use Elsa tonight, and then also have the Vigilante kill Badboidami so we can't get Triple Killed next time. He hasn't been very useful whereas Cherry123 is coming up with cute strategies for us

Vigilante has only one stock left tho. With Mickey's included we have 2 left in total

2 minutes ago, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX said:

screaming poor badboi

2 minutes ago, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX said:

Your ass is a fraud. Watch out from him, town. I wouldn't be surprised if he's mafia/3rd party. 

1 minute ago, XxPrinceOfDarknessxX said:

I think it does? I was the Detective last season and clocked the Serial Killer because I knew that KatyCat had visited the person the night they were killed

Tinkerbell gets who visited, Fa Mulan gets what was used on them.

1 minute ago, Badboidami said:

I've already been poisoned so my death is inevitable.

5XQquUH.gif

2 minutes ago, Badboidami said:

He already used the action though, I don't think it would stop it now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.