• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHoran

• badgirlriri

• kelly-clarkson

• Miranda Cocksgrove

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, FAN said:

Ok I’m on episode 2 finally giving this show a chance and I’m HOOKED. I felt every emotion in episode 1 and I’m a 25 year old man :deadbanana4:

The chemistry with the cast is really good!

5 hours ago, FAN said:

Ok I’m on episode 2 finally giving this show a chance and I’m HOOKED. I felt every emotion in episode 1 and I’m a 25 year old man :deadbanana4:

I wanted to hate watch the first episode and ended up binging the entire thing in like two days back when it was released too :dies:

11 hours ago, Baby Judas said:

Trailer dropping in 45 mins. 

It worries me how little Olivia is in the trailer :biblio: I hope they don’t cut her out too much with her going to that new school. Do we think they did it on purpose because of the drama? 

dl came out while they were at the end of filming so it can’t be because of her music career taking off

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

I wanted to hate watch the first episode and ended up binging the entire thing in like two days back when it was released too :dies:

Yeah I’ve already finished the whole thing :rip: so good 

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

It worries me how little Olivia is in the trailer :biblio: I hope they don’t cut her out too much with her going to that new school. Do we think they did it on purpose because of the drama? 

dl came out while they were at the end of filming so it can’t be because of her music career taking off

yeah I think they did it, because they started filming on the same week/week after DL was released and smashed out of the gate, and maybe her label told her to rush release the ep/album to keep the momentum... 

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

Yeah I’ve already finished the whole thing :rip: so good 

I wasn't expecting it to be this good, and the cast's chemistry is amazing

Olivia is barely in the trailer because they don't want to spoil the whole season in the trailer.  Its pretty obvious IMO that 90% of the trailer is the first two episodes.  EJ literally doesn't say a single word in the trailer either, and he's a main character.  Also they started filming back in October of 2020 and didn't end until late Feb.  There not going to flip the entire script because of drama lol. 

Edited by BuzzCharts