Espresso

Ghislaine had sex w/ Clooney, tried to recruit Paris Hilton

Gesamtkunstwerk

I feel like it’s already happened before, some guy who is a threat to all shady stuff in politics/ Hollywood dies just as a big exposé is about to happen. Some things never change. 

cypriotpcdfan

Pretends to be ****ing shocked :rip: :rip: :rip: 

So are y'all going to believe that he really comitted suicide and wasn't 'taken out' before taking down all of Hollywood + Politicians + Global Elite? 

Do y'all NOW want to start discussing and mocking conspiracy theories? 

Infuriating.... 

scenekiller
Just now, cypriotpcdfan said:

Pretends to be ****ing shocked :rip: :rip: :rip: 

So are y'all going to believe that he really comitted suicide and wasn't 'taken out' before taking down all of Hollywood + Politicians + Global Elite? 

Do y'all NOW want to start discussing and mocking conspiracy theories? 

Infuriating.... 

Most people in here are saying it isn't suicide :skull:

jose168
51 minutes ago, Bloo said:

If he was assassinated, I wouldn’t be surprised. He had too much incriminating **** on everyone. If he did truly commit suicide, then a LOT of very powerful people are relieved. 

I dont think it was an assassination, more likely they were quite lax with this "suicide watch", and if anything encouraging him to. In any case this needs to be thoroughly investigated

Chemical X.

This is bull**** no matter how you look at it :rip: 

Ryann

Yeah sure :rip: either paid people to fake his death or he was murdered 

worldwide angel
1 hour ago, Young Volcanoes said:

Of course he did. He definitely wasn't killed :cm:

:cm: 

OT: he got out way too easy, rest in piss jeffrey!!! but something tells me this is only the beginning

cypriotpcdfan
8 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

@cypriotpcdfan was riright about everything!

Hopefully, this is a wake up call for many. I don't want to say 'I told you so' because that's not the point. 

The media has been trying to hide the Epstein scandal for so long. From the Area 51 meme, to the FaceTune App to the mass shooting... IMO, all distractions. Because one of THE biggest scandals the world has ever seen would have been unfolding right in front of our eyes. This bought them time and now they took him out... 

History continues to repeat itself because instead of coming together to fight the COMMON enemy, we get distracted and manipulated by the media + Politics and fall for their agenda. 

A funking TRAVESTY...  These literal DEMONS are going to once again get away with it... 

Horizon Flame
39 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I don’t believe he committed suicide. 

He just tried committing suicide two weeks ago. It happens all the time. He was facing multiple life sentences, financial ruin, and possible murder in jail for being a pedophile. 

Letemtalk

Not suspicious at all.

Horizon Flame
17 minutes ago, Fad said:

Whew the more I think about this the more I’m getting enraged... as a childhood sexual abuse survivor this feel like taking one big massive L... like more than likely these pedos will not have to worry about accountability now... so ****ing disgusting, what a ****ing disgrace

You do realize that they already have names and have his female accomplice, right?

Horizon Flame
3 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

Hopefully, this is a wake up call for many. I don't want to say 'I told you so' because that's not the point. 

The media has been trying to hide the Epstein scandal for so long. From the Area 51 meme, to the FaceTune App to the mass shooting... IMO, all distractions. Because one of THE biggest scandals the world has ever seen would have been unfolding right in front of our eyes. This bought them time and now they took him out... 

History continues to repeat itself because instead of coming together to fight the COMMON enemy, we get distracted and manipulated by the media + Politics and fall for their agenda. 

A funking TRAVESTY...  These literal DEMONS are going to once again get away with it... 

You’re disgusting and need to be banned. 

cypriotpcdfan
9 minutes ago, scenekiller said:

Most people in here are saying it isn't suicide :skull:

So are we ready to stop mocking 'conspiracy theories' and start looking into things with a more unbiased mind? Are we ready to stop equating 'conspiracy theories' to the alt-right and crazy people? Are we ready to face the truth? That's the important question... 

SapphireSky

He was definitely killed 

cypriotpcdfan
Just now, Horizon Flame said:

Disgusting for believing that powerful people could have planned the shooting to distract us from one of the biggest global scandals the world has ever seen? America has done it again COUNTLESS TIMES. 

Daniel767

Sis had too much tea and people couldn’t let that get out ...soooo

Bad Decisions

How convenient is f***ing that.

Oh well.

TheLastChord

I mean, there'd be less suspicion about this if this had been his first attempt, but he was placed on suicide watch. So either someone did something really, really dumb OR somebody pulled the plug on his upcoming tea supply.

Fishy.

FameFatale

Something just doesn’t add up 

Ichinaru19
13 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Leave him be, he thinks all conspiracy theories are credible and he thinks he knows better than everyone else.

NewRihannaStan

Wow this took a huge turn. 

cypriotpcdfan
1 minute ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Leave him be, he thinks all conspiracy theories are credible and he thinks he knows better than everyone else.

No, that's what YOU think about me. I pray to God that I'm wrong with most conspiracy theories. Because if they are true, we live in a world FAAAR worse than we can imagine... 

A lot of conspiracies have valid points and tons of information, yet people love to mock them instead of searching for themselves. Which is my point. Instead of mocking something because it's attached to 'conspiracy theory', why not look into it and THEN make up our minds? It's the only thing I'm preaching. Critical thinking. If you can't understand or realize that, then ok. It's your choice. 

I've been YELLING for people to look more into the Epstein scandal for months now. If y'all put half the energy on this scandal as y'all put on gender pronoun discussions, we might have had a chance to do some damage. Unfortunately, it's too late now. 

Fad
14 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

You do realize that they already have names and have his female accomplice, right?

Damn bitch is it really that ridiculous that I am a little skeptical that there will be serious fallout from this now? That seems to be consensus so please leave me alone

Buddy

Of course he was.

His ties with dozens of some of the wealthiest and most powerful sex criminals and pedophiles in the world had absolutely nothing to do with this!

ArtForFreedom

Trump had him killed