• Diarrhoea

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

The game won't start tf

az3SwDI.gif

disable your adblock

58e9e8c607.png

I'll be postponing ROUND 11 due to personal matters. You can keep sending your mini-games scores until then, the round will resume on Tuesday 2 PM EST (since Monday is our break/day off)  :flower: 

@prézli @Legend E @Henry  @Hyun. @!Blue! @Marianne Williamson @Invisibility @PinkBox @Psycho @Manchs @Overprotected@Moonlightbae 

I'm fine with starting the game at 3:30 (as in the first number being called at 3:30, not announcing minigame rihsults and waiting 15 mins at 3:30)

@prézli @Legend E @Henry  @Hyun. @!Blue! @Marianne Williamson @Invisibility @Psycho @Manchs @Overprotected @Moonlightbae @PinkBox

Can we end the deadline for the submission of minigame scores at 12NN EST, i have something to announce after the results :flower: 

5 minutes ago, Hikari said:

i have something to announce after the results :flower: 

Are you pregnant? :eek: 

bSw4I3Z.png

MINI GAME #10

DOODLE JUMP RESULTS

930331.jpg

8th Place - @PinkBox with 12,193 pts ($2)

7th Place - @Marianne Williamson with 12,525 pts ($2)

6th Place - @Moonlightbae with 19,285 pts ($)

5th Place - @Manchs with 20,989 pts ($3)

4th Place - @Legend E with 28,653 pts ($6)

3rd Place - @Hyun. with 41,138 pts ($9)

2nd Place - @Psycho with 55,455 pts ($12)

1st Place - @Henry  with 59,013 pts ($15)

RESULTS AFTER ROUND 10 AND MINI-GAME#10 :flower:

642ed454ed.png

scaled_512.png?itok=36WykmF9

Since it will be a chore to complete 24 squares to get BINGO, I decided to give free squares depending on your overall standing in the game so it will be like this:

1. @Henry  will get 12 free squares, so only 12 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  2. @Hyun. will get 11 free squares, so only 13 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  3. @Legend E will get 10 free squares, so only 14 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  4. @Psycho will get 9 free squares, so only 15 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  5. @prézli will get 8 free squares, so only 16 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  6. @Marianne Williamson will get 7 free squares, so only 17 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  7. @PinkBox will get 6 free squares, so only 18 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  8. @!Blue! will get 5 free squares, so only 19 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  9. @Moonlightbae will get 4 free squares, so only 20 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  10. @Overprotected will get 3 free squares, so only 21 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  11. @Invisibility will get 2 free squares, so only 22 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  12. @Manchs will get 1 free square, so only 23 numbers are needed to get BINGO
  13. @Sabbath won't get any free square sadly, so you still 24 numbers to get BINGO 

We will continue this setup until we reach the top 8 where knock-out rounds begin :flower: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.