Jump to content

ATRL Bingo Season 5.5: Reloaded | WINNER: Legend E


Hikari
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Queen Conchita @Fa1x intelectual @Henry  @Sabbath @Overprotected @Psycho @PinkBox @Manchs @Harranger @thecptz @Moonlightbae @Lukey @Marianne Williamson @prézli @Invisibility @Legend E @Speezy @bestfiction

 

Please PM your BINGO cards, link is in the OP :flower:

 

and as for the first round’s time, please choose between 12NN EST or 5PM EST, we’ll go with the most votes:flower:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hikari

    1179

  • Legend E

    333

  • Diarrhoea

    313

  • PinkBox

    246

Top Posters In This Topic

And also please drag 2 more people here :flower: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Hikari said:

@Queen Conchita @Fa1x intelectual @Henry  @Sabbath @Overprotected @Psycho @PinkBox @Manchs @Harranger @thecptz @Moonlightbae @Lukey @Marianne Williamson @prézli @Invisibility @Legend E @Speezy @bestfiction

 

Please PM your BINGO cards, link is in the OP :flower:

 

and as for the first round’s time, please choose between 12NN EST or 5PM EST, we’ll go with the most votes:flower:

For when? Tomorrow? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

For when? Tomorrow? 

Yes tomorrow granny :flower:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 NN EST would be lovely but I guess I could try and play on my way home if it's 5 PM 

0rbjh2n.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

12 NN EST would be lovely but I guess I could try and play on my way home if it's 5 PM 

0rbjh2n.gif

just imagining someone playing bingo on atrl while driving makes me scrihm

 

0rbjh2n.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

won't be here for either so do I still need to send in cards?

okay just do the mini game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what if it's 5:30 so overprotected doesn't like, die

 

0rbjh2n.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

what if it's 5:30 so overprotected doesn't like, die

 

0rbjh2n.gif

hmm

maybe 5:00 is perfect actually!

 

0rbjh2n.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

hmm

maybe 5:00 is perfect actually!

 

0rbjh2n.gif

outliving ONE person in this forum won't make u any younger ugly hag!

 

0rbjh2n.gif

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 PM EST >>>>

 

I ain't getting up at 9AM for this shite :thing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idek timezones

Let me open this on my laptop bc my phone says it can't

 

0rbjh2n.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5pm EST is better but not tomorrow because that's when ASC is scheduled unless everyone sends in before the deadline

 

0rbjh2n.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Legend E said:

what mini game? :thing: 

Quote

Also, dollar challenge is back, bringing it back for those whose luck in this game is just pretty non-existent. It will happen after each round (it's not a live challenge so you can do it during your free time). There will be rewards for those who will participate and absolutely nothing for those who won't.

I know some people won't be here for live rounds, that's why I'm doing this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Idek timezones

Let me open this on my laptop bc my phone says it can't

 

0rbjh2n.gif

I believe CST is an hour earlier than EST, but I'll post a countdown later

 

2 hours ago, Marianne Williamson said:

5pm EST is better but not tomorrow because that's when ASC is scheduled unless everyone sends in before the deadline

 

0rbjh2n.gif

idk what an ASC is but I assume it's not that Korean show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Hikari said:

idk what an ASC is but I assume it's not that Korean show

Wait I just realized that this is your game asdfghjkl 

 

Is everyone okay with 12:30PM est then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Marianne Williamson said:

5pm EST is better but not tomorrow because that's when ASC is scheduled unless everyone sends in before the deadline

 

0rbjh2n.gif

GoodBYE, what is that new username, delete it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...