Slow Down

Dancing With A Stranger

Waves

Love Lies

So much TALENT so many BOPS 

ugh :weeps:

Edited by FAN
  • 1 month later...

Bumping this thread just to say that I listened to Big Bad Wolf and I'm pressed that they robbed the US of the only girl group Hot 100 #1 in the 2010s by not including it on the main version of 7/27 and releasing it as a single.

1 hour ago, shelven said:

Bumping this thread just to say that I listened to Big Bad Wolf and I'm pressed that they robbed the US of the only girl group Hot 100 #1 in the 2010s by not including it on the main version of 7/27 and releasing it as a single.

WFH should have gone #1. :shakeno:

I got a new disk for my store with updated music from corporate and I’m In Love With A Monster is on it :deadbanana4:

21 hours ago, FAN said:

WFH should have gone #1. :shakeno:

The fact that it would have at least gone Top 3 if it wasn't for f**king Panda, which is now completely forgotten :biblio:

23 hours ago, shelven said:

Yo, I was MIND-BOGGLED at them not including that and Voicemail on 7/27 in favour of songs like Squeeze, The Life, and GGB (all bops but inferior to BBW and Voicemail)

---

Also I was listening to AIMH the other day and was sad that it wasn't as successful as WFH. It was such a good summer single. Was it released too soon after WFH? I remember they were doing a promo tour across the globe while the single was serviced. Did that have an impact on their ability to push the song further? 7/27 had some sure fire bops and I wish all the singles popped off

I also miss posting in this thread. Such a cute group before all the mess

17 hours ago, 2NE1Kmagic said:

Also I was listening to AIMH the other day and was sad that it wasn't as successful as WFH. It was such a good summer single. Was it released too soon after WFH? I remember they were doing a promo tour across the globe while the single was serviced. Did that have an impact on their ability to push the song further? 7/27 had some sure fire bops and I wish all the singles popped off

It was a combination of WFH having way better longevity than anybody expected and them frontloading the promo with 2 TV performances right when it came out followed by literally nothing else for the rest of its single run :rip:

• 1 month later...

I'm in Love with a Monster was on tonight's episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation... they actually played a decent amount of it, too.

16 minutes ago, DockDock said:

in my flop country they played Ally's low key (in a supermarket) but still...:clap3: aside Camila , ally was the only one to reach here whew

This just reminded me that earlier this week, I heard the R3HAB Remix of Lips Don't Lie in an American Eagle. I was so taken aback :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Harmonizer said:

I'm in Love with a Monster was on tonight's episode of Jersey Shore: Family Vacation... they actually played a decent amount of it, too.

A Halloween CLASSIC!

I hear normani and ally on radio everywhere, theyre gonna be on tv for the next few months too im shook.

I still hear WFH, Down, Worth It, Sledgehammer (idk how) during Halloween they spam tf out of ILWAM, and during Christmas Can You See and their Mariah Cover is in a lot of radio and playlist, its crazy.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know what happened to that snippet (they had on their snapchat) of them recording "Down"? But it was a different song??

On 5/29/2020 at 1:15 PM, Feather said:

Does anyone know what happened to that snippet (they had on their snapchat) of them recording "Down"? But it was a different song??

That one was Fifth Harmony ft Kehlani - Goin'

4 minutes ago, Topaz said:

That one was Fifth Harmony ft Kehlani - Goin'

I just found it 

Was that really a feature with Kehlani??

1 minute ago, Feather said:

I just found it 

Was that really a feature with Kehlani??

It's the one the parents and the girls were hyping up but EPIC refused to have them release it. The whole song is out there and was bought on sale but the person who leaked a lot of 5H unleaked music is actually deathly afraid to leak this song bc copyright and they might get legally sued bc the song can still be used by another artist. 

12 minutes ago, Topaz said:

It's the one the parents and the girls were hyping up but EPIC refused to have them release it. The whole song is out there and was bought on sale but the person who leaked a lot of 5H unleaked music is actually deathly afraid to leak this song bc copyright and they might get legally sued bc the song can still be used by another artist. 

Ahhh thanks for sharing. I remember when this song was on Snapchat (?) and titled "Down", but when their release "Down" came out it was totally different :weeps:  I wonder how Epic ditched it. Maybe because they liked the other Down better?

The whole song is out there as in, someone obtained it through a leak? Or it's out there because someone bought the song?

31 minutes ago, Feather said:

Ahhh thanks for sharing. I remember when this song was on Snapchat (?) and titled "Down", but when their release "Down" came out it was totally different :weeps:  I wonder how Epic ditched it. Maybe because they liked the other Down better?

The whole song is out there as in, someone obtained it through a leak? Or it's out there because someone bought the song?

someone obtained it through leak buying it thru a flimsy website and when they tried to leak a snippet the got hit with if u do it again there will be legal percussions bc thy only leaked a snippet and slightly more by a few seconds and dinah's cousin was like i remember that song a bop/

9 hours ago, Topaz said:

someone obtained it through leak buying it thru a flimsy website and when they tried to leak a snippet the got hit with if u do it again there will be legal percussions bc thy only leaked a snippet and slightly more by a few seconds and dinah's cousin was like i remember that song a bop/

Ahh, damn. I remember when I use to stan for Leona Lewis, and Simon Cowell threatened someone who had leaks and gave them literally a full e-mail. :dancehall:  

Guess we will never see that song :weeps: 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Bombshell

I've been on such a Fifth Harmony binge the last 2 days, I miss them! Hopefully we get another album someday.

Ally sounded good doing her verse here, usually it sounds a mess because she sings it higher.

someone has to say it, so, better together is still kinda their best album

Feather

On 1/28/2021 at 2:23 PM, Bombshell said:

I've been on such a Fifth Harmony binge the last 2 days, I miss them! Hopefully we get another album someday.

Ally sounded good doing her verse here, usually it sounds a mess because she sings it higher.

They had the best BBC covers ugh. Their voices really shine when they just have mics. Esp their Billboard performances. I was recently binging their show in Toronto and believe if they stayed together a little longer so people got used to the 5H image in 2018 they could have made something work. ESP their xmas album I know for sure was going to be successful in the long run.

• 4 weeks later...
ALittleGauche

I’m a little annoyed that a Fifth Harmony song was finally featured on Drag Race. However it’s so hard for a casual viewer unfamiliar to Fifth Harmony to look up BO$$ because it’s spelled with dollar signs!