Jump to content

Fifth Harmony


Exzime.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Chemical X.

    1343

  • shelven

    1221

  • Mrs. Jay

    1143

  • Topaz

    875

Top Posters In This Topic

+ most of k-pop stans. :emofish: 

 

However I got this feeling they are always so unfairly criticized. It's annoying, how many pop artists sing and dance at the same to begin with? :devil:

 

1 minute ago, getback said:

Camila stans are just pathetic at this point :rip:

I swear I don't care about her anymore but her stans/trolls want me to hate her so badly :skull:

Quite interesting is the fact they need to put 5H name next to Camila or people won't care :beatfreak:

Edited by Starkboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello H4rmonizers 

 

Hope you're all looking forward to Legend A's fantastic solos and lead in the new music!

 

:rip: Camila :gaycat2: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
All In My Head
1 hour ago, shelven said:

I think the point of them not doing her belt in the PCA performance wasn't that none of them could do it (I can easily imagine Ally doing it), but that they didn't want to seem like they were trying to fill in for her. Given that they didn't have a new single to promote, I'm pretty sure the main purpose of this performance was to introduce them as a fourpiece and show us what to expect from them, which they DEFINITELY accomplished.

 

Also am I the only one that didn't think Dinah was that bad? Like obviously her breath control needs some work, but she's done way worse in past performances :skull: 

I completely agree that Dinah did better than usual. I mean those ad-libs during the second chorus killed me. It suits the song perfectly and changed from pop to more urban. WAY better than Camila's ad-libs, plus she wasn't trying to get people to see that she was doing them. They literally were smiling and not trying to outshine each other.

 

And Ally slayed. This is the second performance where she doesn't stand out in a bad way with her dancing – the first time being the AIMHF at BBMAs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, All In My Head said:

They literally were smiling and not trying to outshine each other.

When Dinah said "make some noise!" while the other three girls were harmonizing after the second chorus, she let out the most beautiful, genuine smile that made me so happy. All four girls looked the happiest I've seen them in months :weeps: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Chevysus said:

Registration is open tomorrow girls. We better get some H4rmonizers in formation 

I thought it was only opening on the 27th? But yes, the 2016 registrations brought a ton of Harmonizers, so I'm hoping the 2017 registrations do the same :duca: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised TMG is still #138 on iTunes. I thought it would've tumbled down to the 300s already, especially since it must have virtually zero airplay by now. I really think it could've been a sleeper hit if it had had better radio support/decent promo/Spotify playlists.

 

M&MG is still charting at #951 too :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shelven said:

When Dinah said "make some noise!" while the other three girls were harmonizing after the second chorus, she let out the most beautiful, genuine smile that made me so happy. All four girls looked the happiest I've seen them in months :weeps: 

OMG this! Her smile was so real :jonny:

They are definitely happy that she left :jonny: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ifyouseekLEM said:

Ready for our DJ Khaled produced 5H3 lead single :jonny3:

I was screaming at him hyping them up as if they had just won the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award :lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shelven said:

I was screaming at him hyping them up as if they had just won the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award :lmao: 

:lmao:

 

The Jingle Ball opening he did still kills me too... "EPIC RECORDZZ OWN, FIF-HAAARMONIE" "WHEN I SAY FIF, YOU SAY HARRRMONIE"

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shelven said:

I think the point of them not doing her belt in the PCA performance wasn't that none of them could do it (I can easily imagine Ally doing it), but that they didn't want to seem like they were trying to fill in for her. Given that they didn't have a new single to promote, I'm pretty sure the main purpose of this performance was to introduce them as a fourpiece and show us what to expect from them, which they DEFINITELY accomplished.

 

Also am I the only one that didn't think Dinah was that bad? Like obviously her breath control needs some work, but she's done way worse in past performances :skull: 

idk why people keep talking about Dinah. Honestly Normani was the only one, for me, who was noticeably out of breath at the worst time. they all need to improve in multiple areas so singling out one of them makes no sense to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chemical X. said:

idk why people keep talking about Dinah. Honestly Normani was the only one, for me, who was noticeably out of breath at the worst time. they all need to improve in multiple areas so singling out one of them makes no sense to me.

Agreed they all need to work on their breathe control etc.

But I think things will change with the new album anyways, both Reflection and 7/27 were build in a way that atleast one girl would struggle with a part in a particular song in some way. I feel their next album will be far more organic and build around them as individuals and group so they all shine.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have already learned the first chorus choreo and the breakdown at the end :jonny: They have truly made me fall in love with dancing :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you imagine the girls serving Say My Name realness? :jonny: I think a song in that vein serving vocals and serving some moves would be the way to go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Bentley said:

When do you guys think we will get the lead? 

May.

 

Theyre gonna serve us Ariana's "Problem" release strategy/hype :gaycat1:

Edited by ifyouseekLEM
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Can you imagine the girls serving Say My Name realness? :jonny: I think a song in that vein serving vocals and serving some moves would be the way to go.

I wish!

 

Anyway yes, May is what I'm expecting too.

I still want some covers to show their vocals a la Like I'm Gonna Lose You by that 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So excited for 5H's lead single, and Camila's lead single. Will support both but even though I love Normani, Dinal and Ally, what really really keeps me with 5H is Lauren.

 

As a side note, Dinah PLEASE try do something about that breath control. And, Normani, PLEASE forget that "and I can't stand these night alo-oh-oh-oh-oh-one", I just don't like it that much. If you that badly wanna do a run, chuck it on "need no explanation" or "you're the boss at home" (but if she does the last one it would kinda look like she's copying Camila).

Link to post
Share on other sites
popularmoonlight

I can't at some people still trying to find ways to put them down. They literally SLAYED their PCA performance. All of them did great, and I'm not saying this as a stan it's just reality. They danced well and were all in sync which is hard to see in this group sometimes! Dinah did great with her ad-libs and I noticed she didn't just copy Camila's one because she was trying to do her own thing, they all were. I keep repeating the moment she sings "work, work, hey" during the second chorus it was so brilliant :heart2: Haters can stay pressed as usual 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...