Jump to content

Fifth Harmony


Exzime.

Recommended Posts

Im not sure how I felt about the 4 peice performance. I wish Dian would have done all the original adlibs. The girls sounded excellent though! :clap3: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Chemical X.

    1343

  • shelven

    1222

  • Mrs. Jay

    1143

  • Topaz

    876

Top Posters In This Topic

All In My Head

Im baaack! The formation for the second chorus was truly iconic and they better keep it. Dinah's ad-libs>>>>>>>>> Everyone saying they looked lazy but tbh it makes them look less try hard then before. Ready for 5H3!

Link to post
Share on other sites
popularmoonlight
4 hours ago, Danial said:

I literally screamed when their performance came up :jonny:

The HARMONIES :jonny:

The first verse being slayed like that :jonny:

 

They STEPPED UP their game :jonny:

 

It was one of their best indeed. 

I'm following yall :heart2: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, shelven said:

Not gonna lie, I'm hoping that 5H3's lead single is released before Camila's so that 5H gets attention for "striking first". But if it's true that Camila's album is almost finished, I don't see that happening :katie: 

this is what I was expecting until

they announced the Asian tour dates. Now I'm confused about their game plan... isn't Camilla's lead single supposed to come in April/May? Right when they get back stateside. Idk what to think :dancehall:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting rid of Camila really made Ally & Lauren step up. Lauren put in effort and didn't look like she wanted to die and Ally really put in effort into her choreography and you can defiantly see improvement.  Now all they need to work on is Dinah's breath control

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

this is what I was expecting until

they announced the Asian tour dates. Now I'm confused about their game plan... isn't Camilla's lead single supposed to come in April/May? Right when they get back stateside. Idk what to think :dancehall:

If they released one week before her, I'd scream :lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bentley said:

Im not sure how I felt about the 4 peice performance. I wish Dian would have done all the original adlibs. The girls sounded excellent though! :clap3: 

The ad-libs are probably never happening again. I don't think they want a comparison between OT5 and OT4 versions, hence why they put so much effort in changing up the song in the PCA performance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't see a lead single coming anytime soon. I'm pretty sure they have done very little in the studio so far.

I think they're either releasing right after Camila (so they can promote each other) or later than her..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

Lauren did that :clap3:

Ally looked good for once.

They srsly need to work on their breath control though,especially Dinah.

Edited by easy HME
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jared said:

The ad-libs are probably never happening again. I don't think they want a comparison between OT5 and OT4 versions, hence why they put so much effort in changing up the song in the PCA performance.

Well they're going to have to either create new ones or reorganize the songs more. If they just drop all the adlibs Camila ever did, lots of their older songs are gonna have an empty feel

 

I do wonder if they've ever had them practice singing on treadmills.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, escapade said:

Well they're going to have to either create new ones or reorganize the songs more. If they just drop all the adlibs Camila ever did, lots of their older songs are gonna have an empty feel

 

I do wonder if they've ever had them practice singing on treadmills.

Do any of them smoke ?

And mte thats common practice for singers who dance/are active on stage. But something needs to be done about their breath control.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, escapade said:

Well they're going to have to either create new ones or reorganize the songs more. If they just drop all the adlibs Camila ever did, lots of their older songs are gonna have an empty feel

 

I do wonder if they've ever had them practice singing on treadmills.

Dinah, Lauren, and Ally are all capable of doing ad-libs. If they do them, I imagine they'll be in a different way than Camila did them. 

 

They should just have Dinah belt ala "Body Rock".  She easily has the ability and voice to fill up songs. I love the good sis Ally but her live belts are not the TEA and sound forced.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, easy HME said:

Do any of them smoke ?

And mte thats common practice for singers who dance/are active on stage. But something needs to be done about their breath control.

Lauren is the only one who smokes I think.

Link to post
Share on other sites

okay so the first quartet performance SLAYED. The way I reacted to it when it was on TV had my family thinking it was Bey performing bc I usually scream and act a mess like that sskdnksjdjs I wasn't expecting like that. Are there things they still need to work on? 100%.... but they improved tremendously since the last time they performed so that's always a MAJOR plus.

 

when they said "we ain't worried bout nothing! we ain't worried bout nada" and the beat stopped and "FIFTH HARMONY" showed up I was too through. That was the moment I knew they were gonna be okay. This is the most excited I've ever been for 5H music.

 

as for breath control... idk what it is about WFH that is so challenging for them to sing. Especially Dinah bc she's done way harder songs live and that never happened. But that's whatever for rn. I'm happy with the performance

Edited by KORDEI
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the point of them not doing her belt in the PCA performance wasn't that none of them could do it (I can easily imagine Ally doing it), but that they didn't want to seem like they were trying to fill in for her. Given that they didn't have a new single to promote, I'm pretty sure the main purpose of this performance was to introduce them as a fourpiece and show us what to expect from them, which they DEFINITELY accomplished.

 

Also am I the only one that didn't think Dinah was that bad? Like obviously her breath control needs some work, but she's done way worse in past performances :skull: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree shelven. She's starting to find better ways around it too. I loved that "you the boss, you the boss at hoooome" improvised ad-lib. It gave her enough time inbetween lines to catch her breath.

 

she should def work on it tho for the future. idk if she realizes it but she has potential to be one of the top new generation vocalists

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Dinah, Lauren, and Ally are all capable of doing ad-libs. If they do them, I imagine they'll be in a different way than Camila did them. 

 

They should just have Dinah belt ala "Body Rock".  She easily has the ability and voice to fill up songs. I love the good sis Ally but her live belts are not the TEA and sound forced.

Ally sounds her best while belting,singing in her higher register. Idgi why she sings in her lower register all the time these days,she sounds like a complete mess. Her belting on Boss is pheeeew amazing.

5 minutes ago, Jared said:

Lauren is the only one who smokes I think.

That explains that her voice becom even more raspy. Well she is still youbg,I hope she stops sometimes in the future. No judging.

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, easy HME said:

Do any of them smoke ?

And mte thats common practice for singers who dance/are active on stage. But something needs to be done about their breath control.

Most of us figure Lauren probably does. (She's also regularly in the company of people who are smoking so she's getting regular second hand smoke at the very least.) 

 

Yeah, and yet I've never seen any indication they've ever done that kind of breath training in all the rehearsal vids we've ever seen.

 

1 minute ago, Jared said:

Dinah, Lauren, and Ally are all capable of doing ad-libs. If they do them, I imagine they'll be in a different way than Camila did them. 

 

They should just have Dinah belt ala "Body Rock".  She easily has the ability and voice to fill up songs. I love the good sis Ally but her live belts are not the TEA and sound forced.

I know they can do adlibs. That's why I hope they don't just drop them all in the future.

 

Oh and Shelven, I agree, that Dinah did better than usual actually. She actually sang all of her part instead of having the audience sing it and I can't remember the last time she's done that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Im so here for them, :weeps:

im official a stan :'(

 

they ey are here to Stay :smitten: coming for blood this summer !

Edited by znake
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why people from pop world expect 5H literally to be perfect all the time? I mean they always find something to criticize, when there are way worse successful performers/vocalists/dancers. I mean someone pretends WFH performance was a tragic vocals mess, but it really wasn't. :huh: Even Dinah didn't sound that bad like people make it looks

 

I think Ally did great for example, both her dancing and her verse yet people are criticizing her :huh: 

Edited by Starkboy
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Why people from pop world expect 5H literally to be perfect all the time? I mean they always find something to criticize, when there are way worse successful performers/vocalists/dancers. I mean someone pretends WFH performance was a tragic vocals mess, but it really wasn't. :huh: Even Dinah didn't sound that bad like people make it looks

 

I think Ally did great for example, both her dancing and her verse yet people are criticizing her :huh: 

The only people who criticize them ALL the time are Little Mix stans, Camila stans, and the odd troll. Most people complement them when they're good and shade them when they're not good, but the above three groups are just more vocal because they're obsessed with trying to make 5H look bad :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...