boys

The Real Housewives: T'Challah Returns to Monique!

HausOfGerard
Just now, dillan said:

Oh my god hahahaha

I know people are gonna disagree with me, but I feel like she brought a different vibe for RHOC - the show was lacking that DOLLAR type housewife, and she brought that. Also, I feel like she really wasn't afraid to say what she wants and act the way she wants

OC needs someone glamorous, pretentious and delusional like Heather to be the anchor of the show, just like BH needs someone trashy and messy like Brandi. Tamrat and Vicki are the original villains, but they're boring af now, the whole cast is trashy and everyone hates them.  

HausOfGerard
Just now, Elite Four Brad said:

Tamrat may be disgusting, but I can at least appreciate her being the OG housewife now because she came on the OC before NY even started. She causes drama and what-not, although she's been less messy since her baptism.

The plunge in quality after Heather left is worse than the plunge in quality after Jill and Kenya left it's so sad. 12 and 13 are probably two of the worst HW seasons of all time. 

Kim Kardashian

I have to come and promote these two one-series editions.

Both of them amazing, but sadly the Australian & New Zealand TV industries are too small to afford them.

1455209604001_5333716639001_5332262200001-vs.jpg?pubId=1455209604001&videoId=5332262200001real-housewives-of-auckland-intro.png?format=1500w

Jay Fenty
3 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Both of them amazing, but sadly the Australian & New Zealand TV industries are too small to afford them.

1455209604001_5333716639001_5332262200001-vs.jpg?pubId=1455209604001&videoId=5332262200001real-housewives-of-auckland-intro.png?format=1500w

Auckland wasn’t bad, i think it was cancelled because the one woman used a racial slur towards the one POC wife 

Kim Kardashian
Just now, Jay Fenty said:

Auckland wasn’t bad, i think it was cancelled because the one woman used a racial slur towards the one POC wife 

It wasn't, it was because of the budget. They could always have just kicked the racist one off.

The other wives all condemned her so it doesn't look bad on the show itself.

Auckland was just cute, but Sydney was amazing. Almost every week there was an explosive argument.

The cast dynamic needed some fine tuning but it's a real shame it got cancelled.

Probably due to the fact that Bravo in the US, the same channel which loves to churn out boring series like current RHOBH, thought the ladies were too mean and wouldn't buy the show.

HausOfGerard

One more week until OC, and BH is FINALLY over tonight after 84 years

Jay Fenty
10 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

tenor.gif

Jersey’s new blood >>

Margaret, Jennifer, and Jackie saved the franchise. 

boys
3 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

One more week until OC, and BH is FINALLY over tonight after 84 years

Remember when BH trailer dropped and everyone swore it was gonna be a good season finally :rip:

boys

Let's thank Rinna though for finally getting LVP tossed from BH because I've wanted her gone for so long

Edited by Black Canary

Sanctuary

Kim Fields really is the worst. :rip: The personality of a brick, I don't know why they didn't just recast Sheree instead.

And Dallas needs to get it together this year and put seasons 2-3 on Hulu (1 can choke :fan:). No wonder it struggles in ratings.

HausOfGerard
27 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Remember when BH trailer dropped and everyone swore it was gonna be a good season finally :rip:

They showed all of the good parts in the trailer LMAO

mindbender

Sydney was so amazing. So sad it’s gone. 

boys
37 minutes ago, mindbender said:

Don't know why I thought you were talking about Tamrat's daughter Sidney who doesn't talk to her anymore :rip:

boys

@rooby.booby if you enjoyed season 1 of Potomac which is easily it's worst season (Not counting the reunion which is top tier) then you're gonna love how each season escalates and gets better and better

mindbender
8 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Don't know why I thought you were talking about Tamrat's daughter Sidney who doesn't talk to her anymore :rip:

That’s amazing. I loled in public. 

dillan
50 minutes ago, mindbender said:

So, so good. I don't get why it didn't get renewed when it's ratings were very similar to Melbourne

Scotland
6 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Melbourne >>>.

Kim Kardashian
4 minutes ago, Scotland said:

Melbourne >>>.

My other fave, though I think I preferred Sydney.

Glad Melbourne is going strong at least, though I think even it is affected by the smaller TV industry there.

The gaps between series are so long.

HausOfGerard
41 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

My other fave, though I think I preferred Sydney.

Glad Melbourne is going strong at least, though I think even it is affected by the smaller TV industry there.

The gaps between series are so long.

I thought Melbourne is just not coming back?

Kim Kardashian
6 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

I thought Melbourne is just not coming back?

I think after that rumour they said it was but with a cast shake-up.

SRIRACHA

Miami season 2 and 3 were also ICONIC...they were so messy, especially Adriana. Every time she got into a fight I lost it, how could anyone forget "LEEMP PEENAS".

So many legendary moments. Ugh, I can't believe it got cancelled.

tumblr_mw6nc3AuZo1qa74kvo3_250.gif

clue

Yas bitches

that G.U.Y.

Do yall watch Heather's house tour videos. Her decorating and interior design is horrible but the house itself is amaze :jonny6:

Scotland

D5FjfHPWwAU_DBe.jpg

Taylor shopping from our fave store in Manhattan!

boys
3 hours ago, Scion said:

Kim Fields really is the worst. :rip: The personality of a brick, I don't know why they didn't just recast Sheree instead.

And Dallas needs to get it together this year and put seasons 2-3 on Hulu (1 can choke :fan:). No wonder it struggles in ratings.

It's always disappointing when an actor is more entertaining as a character they play on TV cause she was so funny as Regine on Living Single

18 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

Miami season 2 and 3 were also ICONIC...they were so messy, especially Adriana. Every time she got into a fight I lost it, how could anyone forget "LEEMP PEENAS".

So many legendary moments. Ugh, I can't believe it got cancelled.

tumblr_mw6nc3AuZo1qa74kvo3_250.gif

I always hated Adriana so much I am happy that Lisa Hochstein finally got her baby tho