• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Lille said:

Melissa (and Margaret) constantly coming for Jennifer only for Mrs. Aydin to effortless drag them...too legendary, I fear.

Watch Andy bring up some dumb **** about Jennifer to deflect from Melissa at the reunion, book it.

probably.  Idk why he's so pressed by legend. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I wish Leah would stop trying to force something regarding Luann's sobriety. It's none of her business. Luann is allowed to take a smoke break without it meaning Luann has an issue.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Bravo airing last year’s reunion and I cannot even put into words how frustrating it is to relive Rinna attacking Denise relentlessly over something that has absolutely nothing to do with her. She really is the worst. 

- Leah is so annoying and immature. She tries way too hard and it's just not working. 

- Sonja is embarrassing and tired. Her and Leah both gotta go. 

- Ramona is likable this season and Sonja's antics are making me appreciate Ramona a lot more. Leah really gets under her skin and I don't blame her.

- Luann is a legend so she doesn't have to do much. It is quite uncomfortable to watch her struggle with her sobriety though.

- Eboni is likable and is a breath of fresh air to this show.

- Leah and Eboni doing that stupid interpreter **** next episode is so corny. Idk why Eboni would reduce herself to that even if it is just for a gag.

- Leah riling everybody up to ambush Heather is weak sauce. Heather would eat Leah and her histrionics up one on one in an argument. Luann wasn't even aware of what Heather had said and Leah bringing it to the show gives the rumor more life. Not to mention it is probably true that Luann has done drugs.  

- Heather's name has been on their lips every single episode so far despite not even making an official appearance yet. She's only gonna appear in a couple of episodes but yet she is still the source of the most entertaining drama this season. That's queen behavior right there. 

Leah feels like she is doing the viewers a favour by calling Ramona out over stupid **** when we could care less..

Posted (edited)

Maybe controversial but I think Kyle would have called out any of the women for not donating when they said they would so I'm a little nervous about that moment, but I have a feeling she and Garcelle are both going to handle it well. :chick1: I trust this cast of women to handle race issues more than I do any of the franchises besides RHOA and RHOP.

Kathy is ****ing terrifying. Absolutely scary as hell.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Leah feels like she is doing the viewers a favour by calling Ramona out over stupid **** when we could care less..

I enjoyed her catching Ramona in a lie tbh like who the hell lies about something like that when you don't have to? It's just weird. Leah just didn't know how to let it go after she clearly exposed her.

Edited by boys

2 minutes ago, boys said:

I enjoyed her catching Ramona in a lie tbh like who the hell lies about something like that when you don't have to? It's just weird. Lead just didn't know how to let it go after she clearly exposed her.

That's true, it just turned into beating a dead horse :deadbanana2: Although Ramona reaction was kinda worth it.

Posted (edited)

Personally, RHONY S12 (and already S13) > S10, S11 for me

I don't fall hook line and sinker for the entire RHONY mythic of being infallible, I found S10 to be completely ruined by Bethenny, and S11 to be a complete dud. I could care less what Reddit/ social media says. 

S12 was awesome, and S13 is its own brand new thing. People looking to fit in to the Bravo community clearly want to **** on the past two seasons to fit in. It's so much more enjoyable watching it for yourself and not trying to "match" the online narrative. 

Lastly, I think Eboni is a home run. She is bringing the social awareness Bravo was clearly aiming for, but not weaponizing it, and she is actually pretty funny and the cast seems to think so also. Excited for more.

Edited by Mitchell

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Sutton is coming

base talk] K-Pop Discussion Thread: 2017 - Page 265 - Base - ATRL

THIS GIF :rip:

I thought RHONY12 was great, lots of drama...the Newport episodes were great and the berkshires >>

Season 11 I think is the worst season along with season 6. The drama was dry, just **** dragged out from the season before. nothing really happened besides the trip (which was great tho). I think leah is in some ways an improvement over B even though I dont love either

1 hour ago, ProPopGirlStan said:

THIS GIF :rip:

the korean version of this gif :dies:

fan base] Lady Gaga - Page 797 - Base - ATRL

---

Andy is so messy :deadbanana2: Getting red of Teddi really did wonders for this cast. It's so fresh and I can't wait to watch the first ep :jonny5:

Can Melissa Gorga and Jackie be fired already. Like cmon, how much longer will we have to be tortured by these people

42 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

the korean version of this gif :dies:

fan base] Lady Gaga - Page 797 - Base - ATRL

---

Andy is so messy :deadbanana2: Getting red of Teddi really did wonders for this cast. It's so fresh and I can't wait to watch the first ep :jonny5:

You'll enjoy it, Teddi being gone is so refreshing

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Sutton is coming

How is that shade? 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Kathy is ****ing terrifying. Absolutely scary as hell.

For real! There's an energy to her that is frightening... both her and Crystal kinda have that "what is this all about" eye-roll energy like they're above everyone else. But we kinda were missing that in BH tbh. 

Great premiere for BH, it actually reminded me of earlier seasons for some reason. This group of casting feels right. Also, Jennifer ate that reunion tonight. She is the most dynamic housewife in NJ currently. 

24 minutes ago, Alfred said:

How is that shade? 

Have you seen how many articles are slandering Erika atm especially the LA times? I think there was one about Erika possibly embezzling  just the other day. I guess it's a bit shady to point to sources that are slagging Erika off atm instead of saying something positive :deadbanana2:

Melissa, Margaret and Jackie teaming up to take down Jennifer and STILL failing!

tenor.gif

10 hours ago, boys said:

Sonja's scenes weren't even funny, the episode was decent. It's truly sad to see how Sonja has been doing the same thing for god knows how many seasons now and it's sad it's not funny, humorous or groundbreaking for her anymore. The woman looked absolutely insane at that dinner table PLEASE fire Miss Morgan and let her go take care of the Morgan letters.

It was so awkward to watch. 

It’s a shame because I loved Sonja in the earlier seasons but it feels like she doesn’t know how to be on this show anymore without getting completely wasted.