The Real Housewives: RHOSLC Premiere Day! #TeamMary

boys

5 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I still cannot believe that RHOBH wasted on a whole season on a story line about someone's sex life that happened during an off season, off camera.

I mean Denise was shady as hell and running her mouth about all of them off camera then coasting by making a million dollars on camera by being fake as hell. I understand why they were mad. 

I really don’t think any of them cared all that much she slept with Brandi but that was the sensational aspect of it. 

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg a good ep. The Heather take down coming :dies: Leah orchestrating it is so weird for someone she doesn't know... Sonja imploding again :rip: Calling her friend twice I can't, she gets so jealous so quick. 

Also do we know why Eboni and Luanne fight? seems kinda random lol.

10 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

The older seasons are even better, especially season 3 and the 7-10 era 

S5-6 AKA The Aviva reign is peak RHONY. 

On 5/16/2021 at 11:52 PM, éclat said:

I'm late but wow :biblio:

Am I the only one that doesn't gaf about my RH political views?

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Said no one.

That RHONY episode was a MOMENT. So many scenes had me LOL..

Its been a long time since I've felt the need to re-watch a housewives episode. Cant wait to see the heather takedown lol.

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

This takedown of Heather is disgusting, Leah needs to be fired 

Fired for doing her job? 

Heather deserves the takedown. Why did she expect to be welcomed with open arms after talking **** about those women and the show for years? 

10 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

This takedown of Heather is disgusting, Leah needs to be fired 

:toofunny3:

2 hours ago, crf13 said:

Fired for doing her job? 

Heather deserves the takedown. Why did she expect to be welcomed with open arms after talking **** about those women and the show for years? 

Leah is deflecting on all these other housewives because she doesn't have a storyline of her own, stop making Heather her storyline

7 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Leah is deflecting on all these other housewives because she doesn't have a storyline of her own, stop making Heather her storyline

NO ONE CARES ABOUT STORYLINES

She's doing her ****ing job

3 hours ago, Kwasi said:

That RHONY episode was a MOMENT. So many scenes had me LOL..

Its been a long time since I've felt the need to re-watch a housewives episode. Cant wait to see the heather takedown lol.

Same 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I’m glad someone is finally calling Melissa out on her fake storylines.

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

It’s serving Claudia making Porsha her storyline in S7

• #FreeBritney Activist

This NY episode was good. Hilarious and enjoyable moments. Further evidence that these women can literally sit around, shop, and still entertain. 

- Leah talking about getting a dick pic on the van, Ramona saying "that's not elegant," LuAnn saying she doesn't show her "vajayjay" or boobs, Eboni saying she doesn't even show her face :laugh: they all have a good chuckle over it 

- Ramona in the bathroom at the winery saying she has diarrhea :rip: , then growling at Sonja over the animal print topic, I busted out laughing

- Sonja saying "you like my body?" to that one horny boomer. Giving Anna Nicole Smith teas 

- Eboni constructively checking Ramona and Ramona actually being receptive 

- Sonja repeating "I hate Garth" , then later retorting Lu's FaceTime call to Garth by randomly calling one of her 'friends' and swiftly hanging up (kinda sad how she loses her sh*t at the end tho...)

- The fun scene of the ladies shopping, then Lu buying Sonja the same top and them wearing it to dinner :laugh: I missed that in HW, like when Bethenny bought up the store in Cartagena S10 and seeing how they interact in a retail environment 

- Lu having a smoke break and the way the camera is filming her lmao 

- The foreshadowing of Heather and all the ladies collectively being against her before she even arrives 

- Ramona "why would you wanna cancel culture?" lmao 

In the course of this one episode, we saw several angles and "storylines" and settings (bus, winery, shopping, dinner) - Ramonster's help comment, Lu's drinking, Sonja being belligerent but funny, Eboni bouncing off the women like a pro, the Heather convo. The producers didn't draw out one thing over one episode. Job well done. 

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't care about storylines. Unless they're really engaging like Taylor's abuse or Jen Shah's arrest, who gives a ****? Half the time its just someone starting a doomed to fail business or one of their kids going to college.

If a Housewife can be entertaining and engaged in a group setting, she's good by me.

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Said no one.

This. 

S7-11 is peak RHONY.

Sonja's scenes weren't even funny, the episode was decent. It's truly sad to see how Sonja has been doing the same thing for god knows how many seasons now and it's sad it's not funny, humorous or groundbreaking for her anymore. The woman looked absolutely insane at that dinner table PLEASE fire Miss Morgan and let her go take care of the Morgan letters.

7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Imagine thinking this :bibliahh:

Jennifer AyLEGEND continuing to eat up Melissa BOREga. we love to see it

Melissa (and Margaret) constantly coming for Jennifer only for Mrs. Aydin to effortless drag them...too legendary, I fear.

Watch Andy bring up some dumb **** about Jennifer to deflect from Melissa at the reunion, book it.

3 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Thank you for saying this because I thought I was the only one who didn't care about storylines. I just want to be entertained.