• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The Asian housewife from RHOD

Dallas? Oh I haven’t seen that one :laugh:

1 hour ago, dillan said:

I would either start in S3 when Tamra joins or S4 when Gretchen joins (when the drama kind of starts)

S3 is good just to get the background of Tamra / Vicki and Tamra together

I started in S7. It looks fairly modern and Heather joins the show. It's the perfect starting point for me. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, boys said:

The fact that Andy can be on instagram sticking up for Erika over some random ass article but he can't personally say something on behalf of Tiffany is just SO weird

I've had my own personal bone to pick with Andy for a while now (cannot STAND him), but the way he blatantly picks favorites and holds only certain people to task is one of the main reasons I wish someone else would take over reunions. He grills certain people/casts (Atlanta notably), and then lets others get away without even a question (BH). He is ALWAYS up Jennifer's ass about something, but Melissa can get away with anything. Him barely saying anything defending Tiffany even during the reunion wasn't a surprise to me.

In conclusion, I would very much like if Andy could **** off and go snort coke off some twink's asshole and leave HW to someone more capable.

Edited by Lille

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

I love how confrontational Sheree is. She isn't afraid of anyone and it makes for some amazing fights.

Sheree devoured Nene and I loved it

Ooh don't make that faaaaaaace, noooo

you need a trim down on dem doggie teeth.

giphy.gif

Andy clearly doesn’t have the depth to discuss racial issues in the RW franchise…we saw that several years ago when he basically babied Kim Zociak when the RHOA cast called her out 

Are they dumb? why would they announce something like this? Then the producers might edit some things out :skull: Sounds fishy

The good thing is that her cringe glam squad is over :clap3:

why have i not found any comments online about dorinda’s season 11 tagline.....”if you got a problem with me, it’s your probble!” like is that intentional or not i really can’t tell :swan:

Denise kinda been serving ever since she left BH. Did sis get a care package on her way out?

• #FreeBritney Activist

The iconic line that never was:

516310f00b2338f1510132b65b832bed.gif

Garcelle said if thats how you help a friend then if you see me in need look the other way :bibliahh:

I'm glad she is holding Rinna accountable to how she is a friend but please stay away from her Garcelle you can't trust that low down dirty bag of bones

• #FreeBritney Activist

I truly think Andy is racist, but says he isn’t. It seems like every woman of colour that comes on the show and gets attacked he never says anything. 

You can see under the surface Rinna wants to scream "I was doing my job!!" but can't break the fourth wall down that far :skull: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I truly think Andy is racist, but says he isn’t. It seems like every woman of colour that comes on the show and gets attacked he never says anything. 

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Rinna saying she was “protective” of Denise :bibliahh:

A literal joke.  I can’t lmfaoooo 

at least Rinna does her job tho 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

You can see under the surface Rinna wants to scream "I was doing my job!!" but can't break the fourth wall down that far :skull: 

As much as I am anti Rinna she was, in fact, doing her job.

Denise just has to realize fame and attention > love and friendship for Rinna

I feel Denise thought the girls would have each others back when it came to production stuff/helping each other out since it's only a TV show  but little did she realise Rinna is the complete opposite :rip: 

3 hours ago, boys said:

Garcelle said if thats how you help a friend then if you see me in need look the other way :bibliahh:

I'm glad she is holding Rinna accountable to how she is a friend but please stay away from her Garcelle you can't trust that low down dirty bag of bones

Wait I’m kinda shook that they are addressing this. It is a cute closure for some of the fans that were so unease about the way Rinna treated Denise at the reunion!. I think Rinna knows that she is in a very slippery slope with the fans and could end up like Teddi if the audience doesn’t warm up to her again. She won’t probably do much this season.

Garcelle is such a queen though. Best housewife casting in years

Garcelle is glowing, she looks so stunning. LisaR is really just trying to brush this under the rug to move on in that clip :rip: We hardly ever talk about housewives that leave the season before so it's kinda refreshing (except maybe Bethenny?).