• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Nene was right.

Of course, Nene is usually right...she just forgets to include herself in the mix, too. Enters spidermen pointing at one another gif.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Hopefully Kameron & Brandi are OUT next season. If not, next season I hope the girls rip Kameron to SHREDS for what her family did to Queen Tiffany.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Why is Sonja still going on about her divorce? Didn’t it happen a decade ago?

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Why is Sonja still going on about her divorce? Didn’t it happen a decade ago?

She needs to sell that house. She still refers to rooms as "my ex husband's office/gym". 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, éclat said:

She needs to sell that house. She still refers to rooms as "my ex husband's office/gym". 

Exactly. Hopefully someone come along and buys it. I’m surprised nobody has 

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Exactly. Hopefully someone come along and buys it. I’m surprised nobody has 

I can smell it from the screen. 

I'm not surprised it hasn't sold.

uEcrcaI.jpg

SLC wrapped up filming yesterday :clap3:hoping it takes over the RHOC time slot & premiere date

Watching RHONY s3 Reunion, the way Jill is getting constantly DRAGGED and can only say she agrees and she's sorry :rip: Kelly being Kelly and saying how she's systematically bullied :lmao: Sonja actually being a breath of fresh air with the right amount of crazy, oh how things have changed lol it's like day and night watching her now. Still enjoy her tho, but yeah.

16 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Hopefully Kameron & Brandi are OUT next season. If not, next season I hope the girls rip Kameron to SHREDS for what her family did to Queen Tiffany.

What girls are gonna do that, though? Stephanie and Kary are on Kameron’s side. Only D’Andra is supporting Tifanny. 

Remember, these are all white Jesus loving conservative women. Unless they bring new girls to balance the cast, we ain’t getting no takedown. 

2 hours ago, Dax said:

What girls are gonna do that, though? Stephanie and Kary are on Kameron’s side. Only D’Andra is supporting Tifanny. 

Remember, these are all white Jesus loving conservative women. Unless they bring new girls to balance the cast, we ain’t getting no takedown. 

The irony is the one BIPOC they could add (Toni Grant) is BFFs with Kam and Kary lol

2 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

The irony is the one BIPOC they could add (Toni Grant) is BFFs with Kam and Kary lol

if anything Dallas does NOT need a friend of Kary and Kam :biblio: we need D’Andra and Dee to recommend more people

• #FreeBritney Activist

Pretty legendary, if you ask me 

13 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Pretty legendary, if you ask me 

Queen 

Apparently Simon (Porsha's new man) is cousin's with the African Prince that Porsha was hooking up with and got a Rolls Royce from in S7. She's going through the whole family now I guess. :rip:

1 minute ago, éclat said:

I'm late but wow :biblio:

This isn't news to me. I assume everyone on RHONJ voted for that scum.

I want to start watching OC but the first season is painful. Should I push through or skip a few seasons?

10 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Let me unstan Delores :weeps: 

I love how confrontational Sheree is. She isn't afraid of anyone and it makes for some amazing fights.

• #FreeBritney Activist
23 hours ago, usedtothis said:

SLC wrapped up filming yesterday :clap3:hoping it takes over the RHOC time slot & premiere date

I can't wait! The cast is such a perfect mix of women and the drama is actually compelling and not eye-rolling. The editors better work at double speed!!

The fact that Andy can be on instagram sticking up for Erika over some random ass article but he can't personally say something on behalf of Tiffany is just SO weird

2 hours ago, éclat said:

I want to start watching OC but the first season is painful. Should I push through or skip a few seasons?

Let me unstan Delores :weeps: 

I would either start in S3 when Tamra joins or S4 when Gretchen joins (when the drama kind of starts)

S3 is good just to get the background of Tamra / Vicki and Tamra together

5 minutes ago, dillan said:

I would either start in S3 when Tamra joins or S4 when Gretchen joins (when the drama kind of starts)

S3 is good just to get the background of Tamra / Vicki and Tamra together

Thank you :celestial4:

13 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Lmao right :laugh:

ot: who is Tiffany :huh: :huh::)