Jump to content

The Real Housewives: RHOSLC Premiere Day! #TeamMary


boys
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TheEmancipation said:

I honestly think everyone will be back except fo rmaybe Teddi and maybe Erika? But I think both will stay.

My issue is that Kyle/Erika don't wanna get down in the mud and fight and have arguments with people so I'm over watching those two. Kyle hasn't been a good housewife since season 1 and thats just a fact. Teddi just seems happy being Kyle's friend so she can do that OFF the show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kgeezy310

    1431

  • slw84

    1860

  • ShouldersSideways

    1245

  • boys

    2086

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle

Denise

Rinna

Erika

Dorit

Teddi

 

Bring back Brandi and Kim to terrorize the women, and two more FT housewives, one has to be super wealthy and have real money

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Girls we did it!! We survived this season of BH and its 2499403498549 episodes!!

 

Camille deserves an Emmy, a raise, a diamond and the key to the city of BH after enduring this trash of a cast, season and production and singlehandedly saving it from the pits of puppy hell where it was.

 

I hope this LEGEND comes back to torture them all and air all of their dirty laundry next season! They need to recast this ASAP and get it back to the glory that was S1, S2 and S3!

 

On another note, have you girls read mail order bride Katy's tweet about not being invited to the Potomac reunion??? WHAT THE HELL??? I NEED her to drag Trashley and CandiASS through the mud while wearing one of her iconic wigs. 

 

CHESTER THE MOLESTER!! I CAN'T!!! :deadbanana4:

 

96u6feavyjd31.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

Girls we did it!! We survived this season of BH and its 2499403498549 episodes!!

 

Camille deserves an Emmy, a raise, a diamond and the key to the city of BH after enduring this trash of a cast, season and production and singlehandedly saving it from the pits of puppy hell where it was.

 

I hope this LEGEND comes back to torture them all and air all of their dirty laundry next season! They need to recast this ASAP and get it back to the glory that was S1, S2 and S3!

 

On another note, have you girls read mail order bride Katy's tweet about not being invited to the Potomac reunion??? WHAT THE HELL??? I NEED her to drag Trashley and CandiASS through the mud while wearing one of her iconic wigs. 

 

CHESTER THE MOLESTER!! I CAN'T!!! :deadbanana4:

 

96u6feavyjd31.jpg

WHAT THE F***

 

I don't know who is trying to sabotage Potomac but not having Katie there is a big mistake

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The way Camille just dominated this reunion :jonny: she’s such a whackadoo, but still sharp.. I would love to see Camille go head to head with Danielle Staub 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

Girls we did it!! We survived this season of BH and its 2499403498549 episodes!!

 

Camille deserves an Emmy, a raise, a diamond and the key to the city of BH after enduring this trash of a cast, season and production and singlehandedly saving it from the pits of puppy hell where it was.

 

I hope this LEGEND comes back to torture them all and air all of their dirty laundry next season! They need to recast this ASAP and get it back to the glory that was S1, S2 and S3!

 

On another note, have you girls read mail order bride Katy's tweet about not being invited to the Potomac reunion??? WHAT THE HELL??? I NEED her to drag Trashley and CandiASS through the mud while wearing one of her iconic wigs. 

 

CHESTER THE MOLESTER!! I CAN'T!!! :deadbanana4:

 

96u6feavyjd31.jpg

this is a really bad move on the producers part, but i don't even remember getting that many confessionals so i'm not that surprised. she should still show up like barbara, camile, shamea or danielle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Jay Fenty said:

The way Camille just dominated this reunion :jonny: she’s such a whackadoo, but still sharp.. I would love to see Camille go head to head with Danielle Staub 

Camille would get thrashed because Danielle doesn't have anything to lose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank god beverly hills is now over and we can get OC and Dallas on. BH was trash this year and queen camille deserves some kudos

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Drama said:

If y’all are going to keep this open then someone better post this video on every page because :ahh:   :ahh:  :ahh: 

 

 

 

"Why don't you eat another piece of bread?!" :ahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

*whispers* Potomac is a cute girl, but she'll never be THAT girl... 
 

Potomac is the only girl bringing fresh, organic drama :biblio:

 

giphy.gif

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh wow I just read that Katie is not invited to the reunion....which is very sad because her reunion performances are legendary.

 

I kind of get it from a production point, though, she is really messy and hard to control. On Twitter, I think she discloses a bit too much about production.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

*whispers* Potomac is a cute girl, but she'll never be THAT girl... 
 

giphy.gif

Too late they already are

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bowdown said:

oh wow I just read that Katie is not invited to the reunion....which is very sad because her reunion performances are legendary.

 

I kind of get it from a production point, though, she is really messy and hard to control. On Twitter, I think she discloses a bit too much about production.....

Katie DRAGS during reunions so she will definitely be missed at this one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Black Canary said:

Katie DRAGS during reunions so she will definitely be missed at this one

I wonder if this means she won't be featured next season. I feel like she has so much potential, even though she was undereditted this season..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, bowdown said:

I wonder if this means she won't be featured next season. I feel like she has so much potential, even though she was undereditted this season..

They probably won’t feature her which is a shame because she brings it unlike Robyn I mean Katie’s wigs alone are better than entire seasons of other cities

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

I don't think she's going to return because of this. The producers like having RHOBH about the glamour and being rich and living this lavish lifestyle, there's just no way now that they Dorit and PK can hide this from their storyline next season, and it just doesn't fit in with what the show promotes. The producers of BH think we're dumb and want us to believe these ladies are living their best life with all the money in the world.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dillan said:

I don't think she's going to return because of this. The producers like having RHOBH about the glamour and being rich and living this lavish lifestyle, there's just no way now that they Dorit and PK can hide this from their storyline next season, and it just doesn't fit in with what the show promotes. The producers of BH think we're dumb and want us to believe these ladies are living their best life with all the money in the world.

Yup. After Dorit and Erika joined the show, the cast and producers have been taking advantage of their audiences. We want transparency above all from Housewives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

When you watch back to back the nasty things LVP said about those supposed "friends" of hers at the reunion even if they were going through a rough time it actually is gross. LVP fans love to say the rest of the cast are bullies yet Lisa was the only one making transphobic comments, calling the girls pigs and cows. Had one of them said any of those things towards LVP they would of been crucified at the stake. It gets brushed off as "british" humor though because LVP knows how idiotic her fans are to buy that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I loved the long Kyle vs Lisa montage. The nostalgia of seeing so many past Housewives and glimpses into former feuds alone. :jonny2:

Sadly I think the same cast will return next season. Personally I want Camile full time and Teddi fired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

I loved the long Kyle vs Lisa montage. The nostalgia of seeing so many past Housewives and glimpses into former feuds alone. :jonny2:

Sadly I think the same cast will return next season. Personally I want Camile full time and Teddi fired.

I don't see Camille returning unless they give her a giant check. She looked like a fool the entire reunion and obviously couldn't handle it.

 

She spent all decade playing it safe because of everything that happened season one just to end up looking unhinged last night

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...