Jump to content

The Real Housewives: RHOSLC Premiere Day! #TeamMary


boys
 Share

Recommended Posts

Denise must’ve truly pissed someone off at Bravo bc they hate her ass. :deadbanana2:

 

Honestly this season is getting so stale and every episode has literally been about Denise and Brandi. I feel like I don’t even know what’s going on in the other women’s lives because barely any of them have a story.

 

I agree with what @kgeezy310 said about not wanting Denise back because it’ll just carry onto next season and when it does homegirl will probably refuse to film. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kgeezy310

    1431

  • slw84

    1860

  • ShouldersSideways

    1245

  • boys

    2086

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

i'm living for the subtle jabs kyle and dorit throw at each other :dies:  and dorit clocking the plot holes in brandi's story :clap3: truly the hero we needed

 

CAMILLE WITH DENISE :jonny6:

I love the way Kyle and Dorit can jab at each other like that and laugh about it as they’re still saying it. BH needs more of that, less of the constant praise and ‘I love you’ **** we get from Rinna/Erika and Denise/Garcelle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dorito is THE #1 on Beverly Hills rn, Denise and her open marriage with Drunk Brandi will never have the power she has :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Denise :rip: Her face is serving Joker lately. Twitter acts like she's Meryl Streep. She's a forgotten b-list actress with no longevity and married a bigot pig in Chrlie Sheen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Denise :rip: Her face is serving Joker lately. Twitter acts like she's Meryl Streep. She's a forgotten b-list actress with no longevity and married a bigot pig in Chrlie Sheen.

The revisionist history the Dullnise stans have convinced themselves of is insane. Kyle’s Halloween Kills role is bigger than anything Denise has had in 15 years. She’s notorious for being the worst Bond girl by a mile. She’s more known for her marriage and being a cokehead than anything she’s started in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

The revisionist history the Dullnise stans have convinced themselves of is insane. Kyle’s Halloween Kills role is bigger than anything Denise has had in 15 years. She’s notorious for being the worst Bond girl by a mile. She’s more known for her marriage and being a cokehead than anything she’s started in.

Kyles Halloween Kills:deadbanana2:

At least Denise has Wild Things and Drop Dead Gorgeous, but you spilled a bit :emofish:

I think the biggest problem is Denise isn't genuine with the girls and they're picking up on that. I don't see how that makes them mean girls.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

i'm living for the subtle jabs kyle and dorit throw at each other :dies:  and dorit clocking the plot holes in brandi's story :clap3: truly the hero we needed

 

CAMILLE WITH DENISE :jonny6:

QUEEN ****

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, clue said:

Rinna makes my skin crawl :rip:

 

I wish Garcelle would've tugged on her wig even harder. And why did she apologize.....?

Exactly! Imma need Garcelle to come HARD for rinna if she gets a 2nd season. Garcelle vs Rinna. We love to see it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Lights and Waves said:

Feel like I'm the only one who doesn't like Denise :rip: Her face is serving Joker lately. Twitter acts like she's Meryl Streep. She's a forgotten b-list actress with no longevity and married a bigot pig in Chrlie Sheen.

Denise is a total fraud who lucked out by being paired with one of the most hated and unlikeable casts in Housewives history.  Add in the LVP psychopaths who are on her side because of what happened last season and she's pretty much getting away with whatever she wants.

 

48 minutes ago, clue said:

Rinna makes my skin crawl :rip:

 

I wish Garcelle would've tugged on her wig even harder. And why did she apologize.....?

Garcelle coming for Rinna feels really producer contrived. When they were at the table there was a second I was thinking both Rinna and Garcelle were in on it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Garcelle coming for Rinna feels really producer contrived. When they were at the table there was a second I was thinking both Rinna and Garcelle were in on it.

I can see this. Especially since she has had very little to no storyline. Garcelle apologizing to Rinna and hugging at the end lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

The revisionist history the Dullnise stans have convinced themselves of is insane. Kyle’s Halloween Kills role is bigger than anything Denise has had in 15 years. She’s notorious for being the worst Bond girl by a mile. She’s more known for her marriage and being a cokehead than anything she’s started in.

:bibliahh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Idiots on twitter are dragging Teddi for moving to a bigger house and saying it's "Fishy" that she is moving so soon after buying her house 3 years ago

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Katamari said:

rinas daughter dragging garcelle :deadbanana4:

There was 0 dragging involved. Amelia is dumb as a rock, she made herself and her mother look even more stupid than they do on a daily basis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Idiots on twitter are dragging Teddi for moving to a bigger house and saying it's "Fishy" that she is moving so soon after buying her house 3 years ago

They will literally drag Teddi for breathing. It’s nothing new. Can’t wait to see everyone fume when she’s back again next season, and probably at the centre of the drama for the fourth year in a row.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

They will literally drag Teddi for breathing. It’s nothing new. Can’t wait to see everyone fume when she’s back again next season, and probably at the centre of the drama for the fourth year in a row.

the trolls on twitter will kill themselves. 

 

im honestly surprised that none of them have tried to harm her irl.  theyre insane and obsessed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
25 minutes ago, *Tim said:

There was 0 dragging involved. Amelia is dumb as a rock, she made herself and her mother look even more stupid than they do on a daily basis

Lol preach. The delusions in here are really getting to be a lot lately.

 

And not a Teddi stan coming out of the woodwork. The reason she's at the center of drama is not to her credit, it's because other people use her as a puppet to do their bidding. A puppet may be center stage but at the end of the day they're still a puppet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Stevie said:

And not a Teddi stan coming out of the woodwork. The reason she's at the center of drama is not to her credit, it's because other people use her as a puppet to do their bidding. A puppet may be center stage but at the end of the day they're still a puppet.

imagine your housewives run being a puppet ordered to create the most tedious, contrived and insufferable drama in the franchise :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...