Jump to content

The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!


boys
 Share

Recommended Posts

yeah the documentary definitely did a good job giving faces to victims and taking it out of the gossip rag realm. Truly devastated for all those people. Tom deserves to rot. If Erika was a good person she wouldn't be acting the way she does on social media/be on the show but here we are. Bravo supporting her is defs not a good look either tbh. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kgeezy310

    1431

  • slw84

    1876

  • ShouldersSideways

    1249

  • boys

    2090

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

yeah the documentary definitely did a good job giving faces to victims and taking it out of the gossip rag realm. Truly devastated for all those people. Tom deserves to rot. If Erika was a good person she wouldn't be acting the way she does on social media/be on the show but here we are. Bravo supporting her is defs not a good look either tbh. 

tea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Danielle’s hair in that documentary :rip: those extensions were certainly a choice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

Erika really is going down :rip: they really eviscerated her in that doc. 

I'm not kidding that burn victim and those moms had me in tears...

 

The clincher is how she is named as a "secretary" for at least one of his companies. In a law firm...where the paralegals and people just handling the paper work have to have so much education in comparison to an average exec assistant.

 

that alone is the gateway to fraud unless they can prove she has experience.

 

I still do believe she just assumed the $20M loan from Tom was from his firm and that overtime he'd pay it back winning other cases.

 

The sad thing is her son is a full on cop. If he has to visit his own mother in jail while in uniform:lakitu:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slw84 said:

I'm not kidding that burn victim and those moms had me in tears...

 

The clincher is how she is named as a "secretary" for at least one of his companies. In a law firm...where the paralegals and people just handling the paper work have to have so much education in comparison to an average exec assistant.

 

that alone is the gateway to fraud unless they can prove she has experience.

 

I still do believe she just assumed the $20M loan from Tom was from his firm and that overtime he'd pay it back winning other cases.

 

The sad thing is her son is a full on cop. If he has to visit his own mother in jail while in uniform:lakitu:

yeah that was so sad.  the phone messages were really what did it for me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

yeah that was so sad.  the phone messages were really what did it for me. 

This is the wrong climate for him being a good ole boy to try and use dementia/alzheimers as if his speaking engagements and party events were not documented as recent as late 2019...

 

If Erika ends up paying alimony or whatever to him because she's making more annually now. Mess. This is going to be juicy because she didn't sign a prenup but nothing from nothing means nothing.

 

I truly want to know where that 50-80M in cash went. WHO spends that kind of money so quickly...I have a feeling some of it is in swiss bank accounts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Danielle and Dana picking up scraps to eviscerate Erika :deadbanana2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

i watched that hulu doc about erika and her husband. so crazy i feel really bad for the victims who needed and deserved that money. must be hard for the erika stans, glad i stan an HONEST and SMART housewife ms robyn dixon who would never do such a thing. in fact im sure after ms dixon hears about this she will donate some of that hat money to the victims gofundmes.

 

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

How is Robyn smart when she lost millions of dollars in an investment scam?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

How is Robyn smart when she lost millions of dollars in an investment scam?

not every investment works out but whats important is that her other investments do! she also learned from it and can make smarter more lucrative investments in the future.

 

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

I can not believe I was a Erika Jayne Stan. I believe she knew everything that was going on. Stealing money from widows and orphans to support her lifestyle. I hope she goes to Jail

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

I can not believe I was a Erika Jayne Stan. I believe she knew everything that was going on. Stealing money from widows and orphans to support her lifestyle. I hope she goes to Jail

since you now have an opening for a new housewife to stan, you should try stanning robyn dixon. she is most people in this threads favorite housewife and very down to earth. wouldnt do anything like what Scamika Jayne did.

 

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, stophittingmedad said:

not every investment works out but whats important is that her other investments do! she also learned from it and can make smarter more lucrative investments in the future.

 

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

someone stole her money.  its not like it was a business deal that went south like Sonja's bankruptcy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

someone stole her money.  its not like it was a business deal that went south like Sonja's bankruptcy. 

even worse... poor robyn!

 

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Erika’s lawyers quit because “the relationship of truth and confidence that is essential to a… attorney / client has broken down … and is irreparable.”.

 

Basically saying that she’s been lying to them :skull: I haven’t watched the documentary but I didn’t think it was this bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rihxnicki said:

Erika’s lawyers quit because “the relationship of truth and confidence that is essential to a… attorney / client has broken down … and is irreparable.”.

 

Basically saying that she’s been lying to them :skull: I haven’t watched the documentary but I didn’t think it was this bad.

Damn Erika truly is going down. How are you gonna lie to your attorney :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, kgeezy310 said:

someone stole her money.  its not like it was a business deal that went south like Sonja's bankruptcy. 

that part. They trusted someone and he was a fraud and committed suicide instead of facing the consequences.

 

Her hat business is making up for that loss so good for Robyn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
26 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

Erika’s lawyers quit because “the relationship of truth and confidence that is essential to a… attorney / client has broken down … and is irreparable.”.

 

Basically saying that she’s been lying to them :skull: I haven’t watched the documentary but I didn’t think it was this bad.

Wait WHHHHHHAT when did this happen and what lie was told.

 

WATCH the documentary. IT IS worth it. I cried for one of the victim's family.

4 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

How is Robyn smart when she lost millions of dollars in an investment scam?

how is bethenney smart and she couldn't see she was marrying an attention seeking fraud. She's human. People make mistakes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, slw84 said:

that part. They trusted someone and he was a fraud and committed suicide instead of facing the consequences.

 

Her hat business is making up for that loss so good for Robyn

so true!! i think that user @Bethenny Frankeldoes not appreciate high quality, affordable, and fashionable head accessories yet somehow stans high fructose corn syrup, stevia, 'margaritas' and shapewear....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not Tom using alzheimers/dementia.... Erika said in the recent episode that he was home working. How? if he had these problems?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:

since you now have an opening for a new housewife to stan, you should try stanning robyn dixon. she is most people in this threads favorite housewife and very down to earth. wouldnt do anything like what Scamika Jayne did.

 

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

I already stan Robyn Dixon, she was my fave from the beginning of RHOP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Erika it's time to pack up your new hancock park abode and move back to atlanta to work at Shakers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • #FreeBritney Activist

Watching the housewife and the hustler right now…. Someone needs to be locked up :biblio: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Erika's lawyers dropped her after seeing the documentary, clink clink, this bitch is getting locked up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...