The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a no for me.

The sex jokes mixed with dog adoptions just feels weird.

2 hours ago, slik said:

It's a no for me.

The sex jokes mixed with dog adoptions just feels weird.

I hope this bombs as hard as Overserved has, even Dallas has been outviewing it :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
On 5/19/2021 at 2:38 AM, Bethenny Frankel said:

This takedown of Heather is disgusting, Leah needs to be fired 

wow bethenney wow

On 5/19/2021 at 4:55 AM, Arthritis said:

I'm so excited to see the takedown of Heather, overdue for her spewing bull**** since she left.

Ex0FHnkW8AUu6Mv?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by slw84

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 5/19/2021 at 1:43 PM, boys said:

45c5cb0b57a24628324c3672c3168aff.jpg

Jennifer continues to end Melissa Gorga

She left no crumb. In one gulp and it's gone.

Wow bethenney wow.

Love Jennifer

On 5/19/2021 at 4:51 PM, Lights and Waves said:

This is hilariously funny

giphy.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I miss OC.

Am I the only one thinking they need to revamp centering the show with Gretchen, she's been all over doing interviews as of late and she's friends with Vicki, Lizzie, Emily, Kelly and Heather. Add Shannon and a newbie to that mix and I'm sold. I lowkey want Tamra as a friend too :rip: 

Gretchen and Tamra need to come back next season. They will save OC

Apparently LVP went on Heather Dubrow's podcast, Heather stay AWAY from her 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Not me missing RHOBH's premiere.

hope it was good.

Was Duchess Dorit serving (rented but on point) fashions?

Did they open with Erika in some sort of ironic scene which will be flashbacked all season?

Let's see how the rating debuts will fare:

Show: Debut/Peak

RHOA: 1.42M/1.43M

RHONJ: 1.13M/1.13M

RHOP: 1.06M/1.28M

RHOOC: 1.05M/1.12M

RHONY: 0.96M/0.96M so far

RHOD: 0.3M/0.6M

RHOBH: TBD/TBD

Will Kyle be able to brag about having the top rated franchise this year? Maybe...maybe not. We shall find out tomorrow

gif2.gif?w=245

• #FreeBritney Activist

So Teresa and Jennifer are the dynamic duo of NJ...finally teresa has a solid support system. The Queen and Princess:clap3:

18 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I kept thinking Kathy was Caitlyn Jenner :rip:

:rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
13 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Apparently LVP went on Heather Dubrow's podcast, Heather stay AWAY from her 

Heather went on LVP’s Overserved too

• #FreeBritney Activist

I feel like Erika knew all about toms embezzlement. Her “acting” in the season trailer is so bad. I hope the feds take everything from her. 

I think production is making it clear they think Erika is guilty and if that’s the case I don’t see her coming back next year. She’s pissed 

Erika is correct. Even if she did know everything Tom did, he's not getting the flack, the majority of the bad press, humilliation, scrutiny and shame is beign cast upon her because she's the scapegoat of this entire fiasco.

33 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Erika is correct. Even if she did know everything Tom did, he's not getting the flack, the majority of the bad press, humilliation, scrutiny and shame is beign cast upon her because she's the scapegoat of this entire fiasco.

She's not a scapegoat when she gladly spent 40K a month on a glam squad, signed her name on papers, and never once questioned where the money was coming from. For such a "smart girl," that behavior is awfully dumb

Does Erika not realize that she's the one in the public eye not her husband? He's gonna get the jail time and she's going to face the media because she's always been in the spotlight between the two of them.

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

She's not a scapegoat when she gladly spent 40K a month on a glam squad, signed her name on papers, and never once questioned where the money was coming from. For such a "smart girl," that behavior is awfully dumb

Tea

Rewatching RHONY S11 and Remina's table hopping abandoning Dorinda and the editors exposing her lies :dies:

4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

It’s because she made herself a public figure :rip:. When you’re a grown woman going on major networks like ABC singing “it’s expensive to be me,” people are gonna ask questions 

Erika is making it very hard to think of her as innocent until proven guilty with posts like that. 

I mean she was flaunting her wealth this episode but that was taped before the whole shitstorm came to light. But even now she shows no sympathy, it's lowkey evil

Now I'm reminded why I hate RHOBH so much - everyone is so phony and fake. From the ****ing glam squads to the pristine houses and boring-ass dinners and parties. They're always acting and wanting to portray a heavily pre-meditated image. 

They're sorely missing a Bethenny or a Dorinda that cuts through their bull**** and sees through their transparent asses.

RHONY was a return to form(ish). Leah is ****ing lame and Eboni just doesn't fit with this group of girls but Ramonja was on top form. The Wells Fargo argument had me rolling. :lmao: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Just watched RHOBH episode 1 Erika complaining over and over again about being out of a job because of COVID:cupid:. So producers are giving her the villain edit. Wow bethenney wow

Love garcelle and yes Kyle is a goldfish (Ordinary AF)

DUCHESS dorit continues to win

Sutton is good tv even if she seems dry

Kyle exists and Rinna long sigh

Crystal - i'm glad they are adding different types of women of color in each franchise. LOVE Crystal throwing that shade at the dinner except her confessional shade at Dorit. WATCH IT.

Kathy-ummm Legend Kim IS THE MOMENT amongst her sisters.

SfFtL47.gif