The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

:cries:

But I guess it makes sense after the conversation at the reunion about Tiffany feeling ganged up all season.

Kamerons husband made a post about Tiffany showing up drunk to work 💀 they to fire Kams racist ass. If Tiffany leaving is permanent I don’t blame her but selfishly ofc I want her as she’s one of the only likable cast members.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I hope they get rid of Kameron and Brandi after the way they treated Tiffany.  They need to revamp Dallas, fire everyone except D’Andra and centre the show around her. 

pretty boss move on Tiffany’s part .... she 100% doesn’t need the show , and the fact that she’s leaving only exacerbates the potential of it getting cancelled and them broads being jobless :skull: she unequivocally wins in the end

Tifanny changed her bio again, so maybe she was teasing, bargaining with Bravo or Bravo got a hold of her. Either way, I am TIRED of Housewives in general serving drama off season instead of during the season. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I hope Tiffany sues the Westcotts for defamation. What they’ve said about her could damage her career that she has worked so hard for. They’re ****ing trash

I hope Bravo will fire this vile woman (Kam)

Lots of insiders are teasing that she’s not leaving yet and are speculating that Bravo is negociating with her.

#TeamTiffany

Is it just me or did it feel like Tiffany didn't belong on the Dallas franchise? She just seemed... out of place. She was "too good" for the cast, she belongs to the Beverly Hills franchise or something. That Crystal girl from BH should go to Dallas. 

Regardless, I feel like Tiffany used the show as a platform and wasn't planning to be a real housewives for long term. She was just trying to build her social media presence. 

**** Bravo tbhl. The way Andy handled the reunion was a disgrace. 

Those women clearly hated her and were racists but it was barely addressed. I'm looking forward to seeing Crystal on RHOBH because for all their faults I don't believe a single one of them is a racist or would ever behave that way toward someone the way RHOD did.

I'm not sure I've ever wanted to a Housewife to go down in flames the way I want Kam to. Disgusting human being.

24 minutes ago, Feather said:

Is it just me or did it feel like Tiffany didn't belong on the Dallas franchise? She just seemed... out of place. She was "too good" for the cast, she belongs to the Beverly Hills franchise or something. That Crystal girl from BH should go to Dallas. 

????

I don't understand your line of thinking here. :skull: Why should Crystal have to go to Dallas when she's probably never even been there and we've literally seen less than 30 seconds of her on screen

3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

????

I don't understand your line of thinking here. :skull: Why should Crystal have to go to Dallas when she's probably never even been there and we've literally seen less than 30 seconds of her on screen

In terms of personality. Tiffany leads the whole luxury life style, if anything I feel like she's more suited than most of the cast. 

Bravo released a statement supporting Tiffany. :gaycat5: I don’t think Tiffany quit just yet. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
On 5/13/2021 at 9:06 AM, sunmimi imfurst said:

Everything about Melissa is fraudulent, I'm glad someone is finally calling it out :skull: Her storyline was so painful to watch this season too. I hope Dolores ends Joe G.

Jennifer coming in guns blazing :wanda:

Yes, she came for queen teresa and still doesn't have the crown

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Dax said:

Bravo released a statement supporting Tiffany. :gaycat5: I don’t think Tiffany quit just yet. 

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif

I'm so glad people are finally seeing Kameron for what I always saw her a twit who is a part of the reason Dallas has never soared ratings wise. I know that she is fired and I can rejoice now knowing the show will be better!!!

Someone better drag Erika this season for stealing money from plane crash victims, otherwise there's no point in watching :toofunny3:

If Kam really gets fired (as she should) for not keeping her mouth closed :bibliahh: 

She had no business trying to pin Tiffany as this racist monster at the reunion and then continuing it with her family on Twitter

• #FreeBritney Activist

The moon is too classy to bark at the dog. Poor Kameron.

Dr. tiffany exposed and ended her.

n04SWsL.gif

Who's in charge of the girls? DOCTOR TIFFANY MOON IS IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS.

tumblr_o5buqfj0qC1tmhcmyo4_500.gif