The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

Tiffany and Kameron hugging on the reunion and they said it’s fine because they’ve all been tested.. so why can’t they sit on the same couch?

Seems weird.

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, #navytings said:

Tiffany and Kameron hugging on the reunion and they said it’s fine because they’ve all been tested.. so why can’t they sit on the same couch?

Seems weird.

Agreed but I quite like the new layout with chairs, seems nicer than having them all squashed onto a couch, even if it's more fun to watch them argue and have their side conversations that way.

I really don't want them to use the couch layout anymore. I prefer the new chairs as well. Also, D'Andra is probably the most fascinating housewife across all franchises and it sucks she's stuck on Dallas.

1 hour ago, JoeRobert said:

Agreed but I quite like the new layout with chairs, seems nicer than having them all squashed onto a couch, even if it's more fun to watch them argue and have their side conversations that way.

Definitely, I much prefer it. It’s just weird how they say it’s for social distancing but they are allowed to hug and all take group pictures beforehand. 

I like the couches. The split screen fights aren't as fun because you don't get all the girls' reactions at the same time.

The first 6 minutes of BH came out as well and the energy is just so much better than pretty much any other cast :jonny5: there’s still shade but they actually enjoy filming and doing the show, unlike most other franchises right now.

They are great together. Also love Garcelle's look in her name card :heart2:

• #FreeBritney Activist

This is low-key the best cast BH has ever had and Garcelle looks incredible!

1 hour ago, rihxnicki said:

The first 6 minutes of BH came out as well and the energy is just so much better than pretty much any other cast :jonny5: there’s still shade but they actually enjoy filming and doing the show, unlike most other franchises right now.

Where did you watch it? :emofish:

2 hours ago, boys said:

I love this friendship! 

Garcelle is serving in the intro, her name card and that scene but that confessional look is a travesty :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Y'all are a bit dramatic. I thought the RHONY episode was fun, especially for covid times! Ramona is truly the gift that keeps giving. Not her next week saying that Leah is dressed like a zebra even though Ramona's in animal print too and telling Sonja that Wells Fargo has better rates than Morgan Stanley. :lmao:

Leah speaking about her grandmother is probably the realest I've seen her been. I liked Eboni, but there seems to be a common thread of these new girls going to bed early and not being able to handle the crazy ladies (like Tinsley). I'm not sure E is going to last.

Sonja has serious, serious issues. She got divorced 15 years ago and she's still not over it, still not moved on! Forever stuck in the past. I wouldn't be surprised if the producers pull a Dorinda on her after this season and force her to take a hiatus. She's not well. Speaking of, I don't miss Dorinda and her dark energy at all!

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, boys said:

I love this friendship! 

Love that for Garcelle and Sutton

37 minutes ago, Chemist said:

I'm wheezing

They are not getting off of her neck.

Carry on.

Did anyone see the racist **** KKKameron and her husband were tweeting this morning?

Garcelle is serving in her name card intro, she is such a perfect example of someone who does Housewives right.

41 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

RHONJ reunion trailer looks amazing

Jennifer coming to end Margaret

• #FreeBritney Activist
32 minutes ago, Blue Jasmine said:

I can't with KKKameron :rip:

Holy ****.

Bravo does not need to be giving people like this a platform.

57 minutes ago, Blue Jasmine said:

I can't with KKKameron :rip:

the utter stupidity :deadbanana2:

sdfjlkfsdjlka so is andy actually gonna confirm the gym girlfriend rumor 

:sistrens: