The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

10 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

All I can say about this is if Denise and Garcelle both quit and no one gets the axe.... my girl Dorit is ****ed next season :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Hmmm yes and no. The fans have really warmed up to her, which actually seems to drive these women crazy. The women get caught up in who is the villain of the season and Dorit is already in the good graces with the audience so she might have a bit of advantage next season. 

Why no one has  read Rinna to filth like Bethenny  did to Ramona with all the horrible **** she's done I will never know. Come w the receipts girls.

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Hmmm yes and no. The fans have really warmed up to her, which actually seems to drive these women crazy. The women get caught up in who is the villain of the season and Dorit is already in the good graces with the audience so she might have a bit of advantage next season. 

Why no one has  read Rinna to filth like Bethenny  did to Ramona with all the horrible **** she's done I will never know. Come w the receipts girls.

This is what I don't get. Kim ate her ass up thought, IDC what anyone says.

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

All I can say about this is if Denise and Garcelle both quit and no one gets the axe.... my girl Dorit is ****ed next season :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

I think Dorit can handle these girls nowadays 

I cannot figure out why they included that producer.  What was the purpose there because it was obviously going to piss off the viewers

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, dman4life said:

Yeah that's what it seems like she was alluding to at the time she posted that and she is TRASH for it! I understand it being hard to defend your friend when they've been caught in so many lies on camera but Lisa didn't even try and she seems to really want Denise exposed and destroyed for some reason. It reads as if she's been secretly pressed over Denise for the past 20 years!

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I believe Rinna wants Denise's box, there is no OTHER reason as to why she going this hard and is so angry about another woman's sex life.

Rinna has long been a secretly jealous troll. I still get the shivers from her cringey fake congratulating of Eileen for her Emmy.

"I am SO. HAPPY. for... YOU!" :mad:

7 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Rinna has long been a secretly jealous troll. I still get the shivers from her cringey fake congratulating of Eileen for her Emmy.

"I am SO. HAPPY. for... YOU!" :mad:

i do think she really loves Eileen tho :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Ok. That was an odd finale... Like, somber, bizarre, and just a downer. Denise should've just gone to Dorit's party, point blank. And if not, agree to a sit-down with her to hash it out. It literally makes no sense why she avoided the whole issue. If there was no merit to the claims (which, to begin with, are not a character assassination like this whole storyline is trying to present itself as) then why would she have an issue with taking on Brandi at the party and just being cool, calm, and collected about it? 

Was also weird that they used the scene between Denise and Camille as just a flashback. Like, producers, what y'all on?

Aside from that whole mess, and the cringey convo Denise and Rinna had at the end, the party was fun to watch. Garcelle is really likable, Sutton was cute with her Dolce outfit, Kyle luckily didn't steamroll any moments and was kinda forgettable, and Kim Richards serving in 30 seconds by telling Mauricio to feel her boobs :rip: Bring her back full time plz. 

You can tell Teddi is coming back next season by the closing outro. Erika seems like such an afterthought which makes me sad. She used to be my favorite on the show. Rinna is def the top dog in terms of drama starting. But I lowkey liked how she framed it, saying she's a "truth seeker" and calls out BS. Denise really should exit because the crap she pulled this season, even if at times was justified, only prolonged the controversy and it's just lame to not show up. Hoping next season is way better because this one was honestly a bust. 

I know I'm in a minority here but I would love for Denise to return. I think this was a huge misfire on production's (and Kyle's) end by trying to stir up drama for this season at her expense. This is apparent by all of the blogs and sources saying how the ladies were getting along too well and then suddenly the "Denise slept with Brandi" story started circulating media. I truly don't think Denise is some habitual liar but I do think she's spent so many years tangled up in press and tabloids that she didn't know how to be truly transparent on a show like this without trying to control the narrative. Because lets be real, ALL of these ladies try to control their narratives and what's in the press about them so I think for them to single her out and try and make her "own it" is what's leaving a bad taste in the viewers mouths...

Sorry for the essay y'all :-*

Edited by dman4life

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

Was also weird that they used the scene between Denise and Camille as just a flashback. Like, producers, what y'all on?

That was especially weird since the flashback wasn't even while Denise or Camille were in scene... it came from Kyle mentioning it to the other women, who weren't there.  Its so sloppy.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

Okay, so we can all agree that Brandi showing up at the party was clearly an ambush and that’s why production was mad? Like, I’m actually glad that Denise didn’t show up. Brandi was clearly looking for a moment, and I’m glad Denise didn’t allow her to have that.

Also, Lisa Rina is literally the devil. I’m praying she and Kyle get a taste of their own medicine next season. 

Imagine being mad at Denise as a viewer for not showing up.

So she could go from 4 vs 1 to 5 vs 1? I don’t think so and that’s clearly why the producers are pressed because she didn’t let herself be attacked all night with the ambush they so badly wanted to happen. You wouldn’t have these issues if you had an actual ENSEMBLE cast i.e Real Housewives of Potomac where there was multiple conflicts taking place throughout the season.

Its kind of sad how people would rather continue to watch Kyle’s boring ass on RHOBH all because it’s one of the big five and she yelled at her drunk sister in a car one night about stealing her house vs actually tuning into another city that brings it week after week season after season constantly serving you up mess to talk about.

Brandi being more of a friend to Denise and giving her a heads up text unlike Rinna :rip:

Brandi saying "it's not of anyones business" but you came on national television on a show you're not a cast member of and told everyone about it instead of going to Denise and having that conversation if it tore you up that much inside where is the text message of you trying to reach out to her and saying we need to talk about what happened between us that night

It's not about if they slept together or not its about how them sleeping together is being used right now in the most disgusting way by these women

Edited by boys

I- What a weird final episode. It did feel like a swan song episode for Erika. And Teddi wasn't featured at all.. So I can see both of them not coming back next year.

I'm not really sure why they showed the producer either? To show the audience the producers are mad at Denise too?It seems like they are feeding Lisa R information to move the storyline. Quite odd. Kyle/producers clearly tried to set Denise up at the party too with the surprise Brandi.

I wish Lisa R would just embrace her villain side instead of responding to being manipulated or whatever crap she says  :deadbanana: 

Anyway I'm glad this season is over. I liked Garcelle and Sutton. And even Dorit grew on me. Her first season she came in too strong and thought she was playing the housewives game right but she was a complete mess. Now she seems to have come into her own. And you can hate on Denise all you like but 95% of this season was about her (even if for the worst) :rip: The bull crap about mum shaming for the first half of the season was such boring drivel and the second half was Denise avoiding Brandi...  Hopefully that dumb ass producers learns how to do his job better :angelo:

14 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I- What a weird final episode. It did feel like a swan song episode for Erika. And Teddi wasn't featured at all.. So I can see both of them not coming back next year.

Who?

Didn't even see either one of them in this finale

they def cut both RHONY and RHOBH seasons down by quite a bit ....... I've noticed in both shows this seasons they are relying on flashbacks for some rather consequential scenes, RHONY specifically they had like 3-4 major conflict moments that were pretty much solely confined to the trailer and then they showed brief flashbacks of only some of them to provide context for scenes they did show

both shows got disrupted not just by corona but seismic shifts in the dynamics of the casts with Denise leaving filming and Bethenny quitting right before they were supposed to START filming/Tinsley departing midseason

BH's problems are so systemic that I'm not sure much could have been done in terms of redeeming the season but in RHONY's case I feel like this season could have been better (and I still enjoyed it) if they added more of the scenes left on the cutting room floor