The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

38 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

If Garcelle and Denise leaves then its time to abandon RHOBH.

Guys, I just got caught up to watching NY, BH, and ATL. Which other HW franchise should I try?

I'm thinking Potomac because miss Monique looks stan worthy, please send recommendations

Potomac is the best city yes even over NY so watch that. Seasons 3, 4 and soon to be 5 are all top tier housewife seasons. 

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

potomac and then NJ. only potomac first because its shorter

I don't like anyone from NJ plus im not really into the whole focus on the families thing that NJ does.

31 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Potomac is the best city yes even over NY so watch that. Seasons 3, 4 and soon to be 5 are all top tier housewife seasons. 

Thanks guys I definitely think I'll like Potomac from what I've seen on youtube clips. Can't wait to binge watch this weekend!

3 hours ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

No. Erika is useless but she’s cool and funny and sometimes comes up with a look or two. Dorit is the opposite of cool, is the absence of humor, and is the abortion of good taste.

Damn lmfao 

10 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

What are these issues? 

It’s quite long to post in this thread, so here’s a link to the comment about Wendy
https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/i6u4ps/the_real_housewives_of_potomac_s5_02_the_rumor/g0y3md9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Edited by Blue Jasmine

1 hour ago, Douglas Booth said:

Thanks guys I definitely think I'll like Potomac from what I've seen on youtube clips. Can't wait to binge watch this weekend!

IF you don't love it after season 1, don't give up yet. It gets better with every season.

tEBWhPF.thumb.gif.3d5d728e138bd7789cd8ba

Honestly, it's probably the best for Dorinda to go and look after her mental health.

But there's a part of me that is still hoping she's either getting a spin-off where she hosts a Bezerkshires weekend for each of the Housewives cities.

OR

Rihanna going to stay with her whilst she records her album there and it's a documentary of their time together, with the NY coming to visit every now and then.

Edited by Arthritis

Glad she’s leaving, her times definitely up, although if it was her choice I don’t know why she wouldn’t stay for a “redemption” season. That said do we think it was her choice or not? When a housewife leaves I’m inclined to believe 90% of the time that it’s not their choice.

2 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Omg I'm kinda shook. The season isn't even over yet :deadbanana:

But yes probably for the best. She was going done dark route.

They started filming S13, and apparently she took no accountability at the reunion

11 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

They better not touch the rest of the cast

1x2G2Fw.gif

Right... 2 housewives leaving is enough :deadbanana:

And Sonja needs to stay

1x2G2Fw.gif

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

They started filming S13, and apparently she took no accountability at the reunion

I saw this too and tbh it makes its time to go, her behavior worked for S12 storyline but if she refuses to change, well..

Still sad losing a legend though 

1x2G2Fw.gif

1 minute ago, Mitchell said:

Luann better be safe and holding center apple next season

1x2G2Fw.gif1x2G2Fw.gif1x2G2Fw.gif

YES! Keep Sonja, Lu and Leah and build the cast around them. Fire Ramona and leave her hanging.

1x2G2Fw.gif