The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Tbh I'd be annoyed as hell if I just had a baby and went on a girls' trip expecting a break, then someone else brought their own annoying baby :skull: She's probably feeling mom shame (#triggered by those words after RHOBH) for not bringing her own and instead of saying that she's lashing out at Ashley instead

But yeah, she's really not coming across well so far

She would have a point if it was a toddler who was running around where you had to watch what you say around the child then yes that would ruin a girls trip. That however is not the situation she's in cause all the ladies love seeing Ashley's baby and holding him, playing with him and if he cries her best friend takes him away to the other side of the house and pops a pacifier in his mouth. She came at Ashley cause she was mad she didn't think to ask to bring her child. :rip:

I don't like Wendy. Clearly she's going to be Candiace's puppet this season, and I feel like she weaponizes all of her accomplishments. Her career is VERY impressive, but my question is...why would you go on Housewives? I get the desire for fame and exposure, but is it really worth it? It's not like this is the peak of Housewives, where the ratings are in the 3-4M range, and they all got huge paychecks. 

20 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

I don't like Wendy. Clearly she's going to be Candiace's puppet this season, and I feel like she weaponizes all of her accomplishments. Her career is VERY impressive, but my question is...why would you go on Housewives? I get the desire for fame and exposure, but is it really worth it? It's not like this is the peak of Housewives, where the ratings are in the 3-4M range, and they all got huge paychecks. 

I read on Reddit that she apparently has A LOT of financial (also legal) issues. That may probably be why she really needs the paycheck.

1 hour ago, Blue Jasmine said:

I read on Reddit that she apparently has A LOT of financial (also legal) issues. That may probably be why she really needs the paycheck.

What are these issues? 

Just now, kgeezy310 said:

where does the real film? 

i def don't see her coming back to housewives now.....

Los Angeles.  She could do it but that show is a pretty big commitment and she's probably gonna get a good paycheck so I think she'll bounce.  

Probably means Denise is bouncing too bc I can't see her staying without Garcelle. Probably for the best tbh. Oh well Rinna takedown next season here we come!

awww I really like Garcelle, was hoping she would stick around for another season. But this season has been a ****ing mess so I totally see why she would leave as soon as something better came up.

Sutton better run and hide :rip: I feel Garcelle was the only one who actually liked her. 

29 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

awww I really like Garcelle, was hoping she would stick around for another season. But this season has been a ****ing mess so I totally see why she would leave as soon as something better came up.

Sutton better run and hide :rip: I feel Garcelle was the only one who actually liked her. 

This could be good for Sutton. She'd come in the default fan favorite if they bring her back full time and on RHOBH that gives you complete immunity from the fans no matter what you do :toofunny2: 

8 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Tbh I'd be annoyed as hell if I just had a baby and went on a girls' trip expecting a break, then someone else brought their own annoying baby :skull: She's probably feeling mom shame (#triggered by those words after RHOBH) for not bringing her own and instead of saying that she's lashing out at Ashley instead

But yeah, she's really not coming across well so far

Her delivery was aggressive but at the same time, its a GIRLS trip. Babies and husbands aren't a good mix on those type of trips.

And i wouldn't put it past the producers deliberately not telling Wendy that she could bring her baby on the trip as well.

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Nah Lisa Rinna loves Sutton

Am I the only one who hates Dorit? I feel like I’m alone in this. It’s a visceral loathing. She’s just such a slob. Shallow and tacky and thoughtlessly rude. I don’t see how she has fans or even anyone who respects her. She’s an ugly fraud who thinks she’s a fashion maven but she’s a clown through and through.

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Am I the only one who hates Dorit? I feel like I’m alone in this. It’s a visceral loathing. She’s just such a slob. Shallow and tacky and thoughtlessly rude. I don’t see how she has fans or even anyone who respects her. She’s an ugly fraud who thinks she’s a fashion maven but she’s a clown through and through.

I think you're confusing Dorit for Erika.

38 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

Nah Lisa Rinna loves Sutton

Rinna liking people can change very quickly :rip:

I mostly meant Sutton is the new girl on the block and the ladies know they can get  reaction out of her pretty easily ala let the mouse go lol. 

19 minutes ago, Stevie said:

I think you're confusing Dorit for Erika.

No. Erika is useless but she’s cool and funny and sometimes comes up with a look or two. Dorit is the opposite of cool, is the absence of humor, and is the abortion of good taste.

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

No. Erika is useless but she’s cool and funny and sometimes comes up with a look or two. Dorit is the opposite of cool, is the absence of humor, and is the abortion of good taste.

I feel like Dorit served us the best humor of the season thanks to her feuds with Kyle, showing up to Teddi's retreat late and using it as backdrop for an Instagram photoshoot, and Buca di Beppo. She's been the levity the season needed. :laugh:

You will definitely not be getting invited to the Capri room!

I think Garcelle will still come back. The Real may still be filming from home then and it's local for her. It's not like she would have to travel around the world to different film sets like she was doing. 

If Garcelle and Denise leaves then its time to abandon RHOBH.

Guys, I just got caught up to watching NY, BH, and ATL. Which other HW franchise should I try?

I'm thinking Potomac because miss Monique looks stan worthy, please send recommendations

37 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

If Garcelle and Denise leaves then its time to abandon RHOBH.

Guys, I just got caught up to watching NY, BH, and ATL. Which other HW franchise should I try?

I'm thinking Potomac because miss Monique looks stan worthy, please send recommendations

potomac and then NJ. only potomac first because its shorter