The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

7 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

discussion] The Real Housewives: Break A Leg? Not In These Heels ...

Kelly handling the girls made an extremely entertaining season

That Memoji is the most iconic thing OC has served since MKE, PI slayed Victoria’s life 

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, boys said:

Why..... would they not air this?? We get Erika and Teddi having a spa day but you cut out THIS moment??? And for Rinna to know this is the place Garcelle was coming from her she allowed herself and her daughter to act a fool like that?? As I said before she's a LOSER

The fact Rinna doesn't even emotionally connect to Garcelle here and she's totally stoic. Sometimes its like Lisa Rinna is an alien acting like what she thinks a human would act like :skull: 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Atl has become quite stale but their shade towards one another remains top tier and none of the other franchises are touching them there. 

Potomac women easily out shade Atlanta and they do it directly/confessionals/social media way more than Atlanta

20 hours ago, boys said:

Why..... would they not air this?? We get Erika and Teddi having a spa day but you cut out THIS moment??? And for Rinna to know this is the place Garcelle was coming from her she allowed herself and her daughter to act a fool like that?? As I said before she's a LOSER

Rinna is actually psychotic and will do anything for TV

Omg the preview for next week

Ashley vs Wendy

The Michael scandal of this season already starting:dies:

Edited by Blue Jasmine

9 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Do we all agree by now that Karen Huger is one of the top HWs of any city ever, up there with Bethenny Teresa and nene? 

Don't think they are ready for that conversation but Karen is that B*TCH

2 hours ago, boys said:

Yeah I don't care for Ashley but I love how she always stands up for herself. It's like Wendy is reaching to have a beef with someone and it's so thirsty. 

12 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Do we all agree by now that Karen Huger is one of the top HWs of any city ever, up there with Bethenny Teresa and nene? 

Yes Kurn is one of the best housewives EVER

2 hours ago, boys said:

God Potomac really is not holding back at ALL this season. Every one of these ladies (not you Robyn) deserves their place on this show.

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Wendy’s feud with Karen feels so forced. :deadbanana4:

I love Karen and I agree she’s up with the elites.

I thought I might be the only one to see it but she's mad that Karen has said nice to meet you to her after meeting her more than once which truly is not that big of a deal and then she makes a comment at the table in front of everyone when Karen barely knows her acting shocked that she still has sex. So far what we've seen is Wendy being obsessed with Karen in real time while Karen has said much later in confessionals that she isn't impressed with Wendy.

5 minutes ago, boys said:

I thought I might be the only one to see it but she's mad that Karen has said nice to meet you to her after meeting her more than once which truly is not that big of a deal and then she makes a comment at the table in front of everyone when Karen barely knows her acting shocked that she still has sex. So far what we've seen is Wendy being obsessed with Karen in real time while Karen has said much later in confessionals that she isn't impressed with Wendy.

Her questioning whether Karen still has sex and bringing it up again to Robyn is coming across as very ageist imo.

10 minutes ago, dman4life said:

Her questioning whether Karen still has sex and bringing it up again to Robyn is coming across as very ageist imo.

T I don't understand why she kept making it such a big deal to Robyn and her husband its honestly weird.

15 hours ago, boys said:

not a bird having a better tagline than kyle :rip:

Housewife of the season, Can't wait to watch him beat Wendy's ass next week.

9SjgR6V.gif

4 hours ago, boys said:

Tbh I'd be annoyed as hell if I just had a baby and went on a girls' trip expecting a break, then someone else brought their own annoying baby :skull: She's probably feeling mom shame (#triggered by those words after RHOBH) for not bringing her own and instead of saying that she's lashing out at Ashley instead

But yeah, she's really not coming across well so far