The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Dorito is THE #1 on Beverly Hills rn, Denise and her open marriage with Drunk Brandi will never have the power she has :clap3:

I'm so glad people see what i see.

A crafty legend with great fashion and a broken bank account

tumblr_mhz59cdgrM1qdqckto1_500.gif

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Lol preach. The delusions in here are really getting to be a lot lately.

And not a Teddi stan coming out of the woodwork. The reason she's at the center of drama is not to her credit, it's because other people use her as a puppet to do their bidding. A puppet may be center stage but at the end of the day they're still a puppet.

I’m not a Teddi stan in the slightest. I don’t like her and think there are so many other previous cast members who would do a better job but I’m not unrealistic. She wasn’t afraid of LVP, Camille or Denise. She’s called them out on their **** straight to their faces. She’s done more in her 3 seasons than Erika has in 5. She’s done more this season alone than Erika and Garcelle combined.

Most people here aren't really Denise stans or think she is even telling the truth? It's just the dull, long drawn out way this season has played out makes the other women look like complete fools. Let the mouse go. 

Literally are we playing the master manipulator **** again. That is so ****ing tired. 

And yes Dorit legend. 

An Ode to Dorit Kemsley, the Unsung Hero of The Real Housewives of ...

At what point do we give in admit Dorinda is the queen of RHONY nnn the way she eats these girls UP EFFORTLESSLY ldkjfhsdljkf  :deadbanana4:

o4wCmsK.gif 

Edited by Mitchell

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, rihxnicki said:

She’s done more in her 3 seasons than Erika has in 5.

This I agree with. Erika has contributed NOTHING this season.

2 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Not Dorinda making Ramona **** herself ...... What the **** 

Wait... what happened?

3 hours ago, Mitchell said:

At what point do we give in admit Dorinda is the queen of RHONY nnn the way she eats these girls UP EFFORTLESSLY ldkjfhsdljkf  :deadbanana4:

o4wCmsK.gif 

That fight was so funny

"don't be jealous, you can't have my life" is such a Jill Zarin/Vicki thing to say sksjsjs

RHONY was too much for me tonight.  I'll watch it again tomorrow and see if I change my mind, but I can't take the constant bathroom stuff.  That and drinking has been the storyline of the season. :doc: 

Everyone is up in arms about Amelia's hat changing during her convo with rinna and I'm like... do these people realize they're watching a tv show? They obviously cut out the part where she got up and changed her hat for the sake of keeping the show 42 minutes. All these people think they had a gotcha moment on production and i'm like why are you even watching? The RHOBH fans hate Teddi but they're the real accountability police

7 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

I’m not a Teddi stan in the slightest. I don’t like her and think there are so many other previous cast members who would do a better job but I’m not unrealistic. She wasn’t afraid of LVP, Camille or Denise. She’s called them out on their **** straight to their faces. She’s done more in her 3 seasons than Erika has in 5. She’s done more this season alone than Erika and Garcelle combined.

We love a controversial legend:clap3:

Teddi unfortunately isn't gay stan fodder so the fandom don't like her. If she wore tacky Versace and was less direct and more shady the gays would be stanning.

16 hours ago, mokitsu said:

imagine your housewives run being a puppet ordered to create the most tedious, contrived and insufferable drama in the franchise :rip:

The thing that makes me mad about Teddi is other than her being a complete bore, she doesn't even know how to properly be a puppet. At the dinner with Denise, she is sitting there stressing out and just talking nonsense until the other ladies finally tell her to just say what she has to say. Then, when she says it aloud, it's so dry. If you are going to be a bone collector, have fun with it, make it good and messy, be a Sheree. 

1 minute ago, Stepfon said:

I mentioned it above but this is how reality tv works. They cut lots of little things in conversations in order to keep the show a tight 42 minutes.  The other hat is in frame so she clearly just switched caps and they had no reason to show that.

Its messy continuity, but of course RHOBH Twitter is trying to make it out some conspiracy.  I don't think for a second its a reshoot or they'd have any reason to put that time and effort into that scene.

RHOBH:

Keep:

Garcelle

Denise

Dorrit

Lisa R

get rid of: 

Kyle (yawn)

Teddy (triple yawn)

Erika (she is coasting at this point)

bring back full time:

Camille (when know Kwee will get the party started) 

Keep as a friend: Sutton (she has grown on me and first seasons are tough) 

bring back as a friend of : Elaine ( I really liked her)

don't not show : Brandi and Kim again (stop bringing these substance abusers on my screen)

add a new diamond holder. It's time for them to add another Latina or a finally a Persian woman. 

1 hour ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

RHOBH:

Keep:

Garcelle

Denise

Dorrit

Lisa R

get rid of: 

Kyle (yawn)

Teddy (triple yawn)

Erika (she is coasting at this point)

bring back full time:

Camille (when know Kwee will get the party started) 

Keep as a friend: Sutton (she has grown on me and first seasons are tough) 

bring back as a friend of : Elaine ( I really liked her)

don't not show : Brandi and Kim again (stop bringing these substance abusers on my screen)

add a new diamond holder. It's time for them to add another Latina or a finally a Persian woman. 

Clearly you didn’t like Eileen enough to learn her name :rip:  

Seems like Dorit was the only smart one who knew how the public would react to this gang up and made sure she was on the right side of history:deadbanana4:

8 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

Clearly you didn’t like Eileen enough to learn her name :rip:  

Yeah, because that is what really matters. 

GTFO 

5 hours ago, dman4life said:

Seems like Dorit was the only smart one who knew how the public would react to this gang up and made sure she was on the right side of history:deadbanana4:

She had her own taste of Brandi’s viciousness at Kyle’s party. She saw what she is capable of. 

10 hours ago, mcs19thwig said:

Viva La Diva slaps

I like it ironically and unironically at the same time somehow :jonny6: The true popstar of the real housewives. 

Why does she release it so randomly though? :rip: Couldn't she make an event of it on the show lol.

I think its best Denise goes. I don't know how she moves forward with Bravo or most the cast at this point.

Erika needs to go too. She is so insecure she won't even do anything but use her deep unbothered voice and sit completely still. Its sad because she's had really good moments on the show when she's funny and comfortable (her dog trying on the wig) or vulnerable (when she visited Georgia)

Erika can go, 100% waste of space on the show

Teddi can go so Kyle can do her own dirty work and finally fulfill her mean girl prophecy

Rinna should go after her S11 takedown

Denise can bounce after having a hand in the Rinna takedown

Garcelle should stay on, but she really doesn't have any reason to. She has an actual career.

If Dorit goes, I go