The Real Housewives: RHONY Reunion Cancelled!

boys

• Replies 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/31/2019 at 12:23 AM, TheEmancipation said:

*whispers* Potomac is a cute girl, but she'll never be THAT girl... 

giphy.gif

what? Potomac is the only one that has been bringing it. It is fresh and it is organic drama. 
giphy.gif

Edited by NewRihannaStan

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I wish someone in production would leak it because that conversation sounded much more interesting and real than anything else they discussed. Apparently the other women were appalled by the things she said and it makes a lot more sense why Denise was staring daggers through her.

That’s what I don’t understand like stuff like that which is actually interesting to watch and see their true colors, Bravo won’t air. Yet they will gladly make us watch Camilles rich ass cry about being displaced... as if she has no money at all like give me a break.

14 minutes ago, NewRihannaStan said:

what? Potomac is the only one that has been bringing it. It is fresh and it is organic drama. 
giphy.gif

Thank you letting ha know it truly is unmatched right now

OC debuts it's 14th season on Tuesday, will it be a hit like Season 11 or a flop like 12-13? I think it'll be a decent-sized hit because of the demolition of Vicki by Kelly Dodd.

giphy.gif

41 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

OC debuts it's 14th season on Tuesday, will it be a hit like Season 11 or a flop like 12-13? I think it'll be a decent-sized hit because of the demolition of Vicki by Kelly Dodd.

giphy.gif

I think it will revive the franchise. We have fun, skinny Shannon, evil Tamrat and Vicki, and Kelly + Braunwyn fighting with pretty much everyone

4 hours ago, Scotland said:

Queen looks botched snatched.

giphy.gif

I was gonna say she better go visit Dr. Dubrow to get that fixed but from the looks of it she already did pay him a visit

13 hours ago, Black Canary said:

dnww7f122ie31.jpg

This is the first season of Atlanta i'm going to follow weekly in forever 

Kenya ha power

Edited by Mitchell

People always want Aviva or Jill back on NY (which part of me gets, but another part of me just feels like they'd bring the same old drama they always bring), but I kind of wish they'd bring Heather back to NY. She wasn't the biggest personality, but she was a good catalyst for a lot of the drama and fun moments during her seasons (not inviting Ramona, the iconic toaster oven photoshoot, dragging the girls to the Berkshires). Plus I loved that even if she was on someone's side in a fight, she would still get aggravated when her friends just kept rehashing the same old drama over and over again.

3 hours ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I just know Nene is fuming somewhere :jonny6:

She actually showed up on the trip she posed with the girls in another photo

1 minute ago, Black Canary said:

Sweetie... just no what are you even watching?

Dallas sucks balls. There's something way off about that franchise. It almost feels like a parody of Housewives. NO idea why BH and ATL are so high on their list though. BH is the WORST. :rip: 

1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

Dallas sucks balls. There's something way off about that franchise. It almost feels like a parody of Housewives. NO idea why BH and ATL are so high on their list though. BH is the WORST. :rip: 

I don't really have any interest in the women of Dallas except Stephanie but she actually seems really really nice. I'm a big ATL fan and I know it hasn't been the best when it comes to like drama between the women and other things to keep the show interesting throughout the season but the women themselves do and say some of the funniest things in confessionals and stuff which honestly keeps me supporting them. Beverly Hills has nothing to offer anyone with their current ensemble, truly terrible.

Potomac being tied with OC??? :toofunny2:

13 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

I don't really have any interest in the women of Dallas except Stephanie but she actually seems really really nice. I'm a big ATL fan and I know it hasn't been the best when it comes to like drama between the women and other things to keep the show interesting throughout the season but the women themselves do and say some of the funniest things in confessionals and stuff which honestly keeps me supporting them. Beverly Hills has nothing to offer anyone with their current ensemble, truly terrible.

Potomac being tied with OC??? :toofunny2:

My ranking:

NY > Jersey > Potomac > OC >>>>>  ATL > Dallas > BH

I just can't deal with Nene anymore. She ruins RHOA for me. They delivered one of their best seasons without her, so she's not needed

3 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Porsha and Kenya better beat ha ass

No offense but Nene would stomp both Porsha and Kenya in a fight :rip: 

But Yovonna was apparently involved in the fight as well