boys

The Real Housewives: RHOA Season 13 Trailer!

ArtForFreedom

Love her or hate her.. she makes the show interesting 

tenor.gif?itemid=13482186  

ShouldersSideways

I tried to listen to Brandi's podcast because Andy was on and I wanted to hear what they said about RHOBH... but it was too painful to listen to. Brandi is trying so hard and he's obviously talking down to her and thinks he's better than her. But he did say she's "closer to coming back to RHOBH than she has been in a long time"

BlueTimberwolf
18 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

But he did say she's "closer to coming back to RHOBH than she has been in a long time"

Gross how he's holding it  her over head to humiliate her. She needs to just get a real job. She's run out of reality shows to go on.

ShouldersSideways
3 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Gross how he's holding it  her over head to humiliate her. She needs to just get a real job. She's run out of reality shows to go on.

Yeah they're just dangling a carrot in front of her so they can use her when they need to. I think deep down she knows she won't ever be back but after her Joanna Krupa lawsuit she is broke and has to keep hope alive

BlueTimberwolf
4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Yeah they're just dangling a carrot in front of her so they can use her when they need to. I think deep down she knows she won't ever be back but after her Joanna Krupa lawsuit she is broke and has to keep hope alive

What happened with Joanna Krupa?

Fetch

That Potomac episode was ****

slw84
1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

Are you sure Monique said that, because it sounds like that was Candiace calling Monique a “stupid bitch” 

At first I thought it was candice but then they showed monique saying other things after it.

I think it is Monique but it could be candice.

1 hour ago, abc1990 said:

Monique is on WWHL next week actually 

as expected. after she cries and says maybe I shouldn't be in this group they are going to put her on WWHL.

Not fresh off the fight where she can get her defenses going.

Oh bravo.

dman4life

I finished RHONY S6 and Aviva calling Heather out and reminding her she isn't from the ghetto at the reunion had me SCREAMING :ahh:

slw84
6 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Brandi had to pay 130k or so of the 2M lawsuit + court costs.

She ended up broke and LVP was a character witness for Joanna.

In celebrity big brother I think she mentioned being broke because one of the contestants were talking strategy and said she has nothing in her savings after her lawsuit.

slw84
3 minutes ago, dman4life said:

I finished RHONY S6 and Aviva calling Heather out and reminding her she isn't from the ghetto at the reunion had me SCREAMING :ahh:

hollllaaaaaa

which by the way was a hit song IN 1999...she was like 10+ years too late.

ShouldersSideways
10 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Its been so long I may misremember, but at the season three Miami reunion one of the Housewives brought up how Brandi told her Joanna is the reason Yolanda and Mohammed got a divorce. Then, Brandi went on WWHL and told Andy Mohammed said Joanna has a "smelly pu**y" :skull: 

Joanna sued her, Brandi said LVP was present for the comment so LVP got called in to testify. LVP lied and said it never happened because she hated Brandi at that point. Brandi lost her life savings. This was the year she got fired, too, so it had to be rough.

BlueTimberwolf
14 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Its been so long I may misremember, but at the season three Miami reunion one of the Housewives brought up how Brandi told her Joanna is the reason Yolanda and Mohammed got a divorce. Then, Brandi went on WWHL and told Andy Mohammed said Joanna has a "smelly pu**y" :skull: 

Joanna sued her, Brandi said LVP was present for the comment so LVP got called in to testify. LVP lied and said it never happened because she hated Brandi at that point. Brandi lost her life savings. This was the year she got fired, too, so it had to be rough.

I thought the housewives weren't allowed to sue each other?

dman4life
33 minutes ago, slw84 said:

hollllaaaaaa

which by the way was a hit song IN 1999...she was like 10+ years too late.

Bruh that fact that she kept reusing it for taglines made it worse :toofunny3:

ShouldersSideways
27 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

I thought the housewives weren't allowed to sue each other?

Miami had been canceled a couple of years by the time she sued her and I'm not sure that rule applies to women of different casts.

M A R C
4 hours ago, qurl said:

Candace kept saying “drag me” for like two seasons now and is ...... surprised? when she got both dragged and rocked by Monique ?? k den

Would just like to point out that initially Monique did say she would "drag Candiace pregnant and all" first..

Candiace took that baton and ran with it into the ground yes, but its not like she just out of the blue asked for it from Monique.

kgeezy310

poor brandi. 

also nene is a mess for these wendy/andy comments , sis is gonna catch a lawsuit like Miss Brandi 

kishi
2 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Meh. Whether Monique was wrong or not, Candice had it coming.  She's been an antagonsitc chihuahua since day one, looking for trouble.

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I absolutely hated that ATL scene too because that guy was evil and they defended him because they hated Kenya. I was pretty done with Phaedra there and rapegate solidified it

3 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

Gizelle and Robyn pushing the angle of "Monique sets back black women" feels... false and ill-intended. Historical and institutionalized/systemic racism is not Monique's fault. Wendy was the one actually making a point in the preview. I know you dislike Kenya but this kinda brings me back to the whole Tammy nephew mess from ATL8 and I HATED THAT.

4 hours ago, qurl said:

Candace kept saying “drag me” for like two seasons now and is ...... surprised? when she got both dragged and rocked by Monique ?? k den

4 hours ago, boys said:

Robyn has a habit of getting in the womens faces or threatening them but Jizzelle loves to conveniently forget that. She waved her finger around in Ashley's face and when Ashley moved it she went right back in and kept at her she's just lucky Ashley didn't slap her cause she would've had every right to and also threatened to beat Katie's ass at a reunion I'm pretty sure but now her and the other green eyed bandit act like they are sooo ABOVE that behavior. I truly can't stand them :psyduck:

9 hours ago, dman4life said:

Also Gizelle and Robyn pulling the "I don't feel comfortable around you, this makes black women look bad" card is laughable when Robyn literally had her finger all up in Ashley's face in a provoking manner a few seasons ago. They really need to quit while they're ahead. 

Candiace & Monique - they are both responsible. Can't tell me anything else. They both provoked each other and no one was backing down or walking away. The peanut gallery didn't try to do anything until it came to blows. Drinking alcohol while discussing issues, throwing shade, picking up knives, waving fingers and raising voices....none of these ingredients lead to peace, it was a recipe for disaster and the producers of these reality shows know these types of environments lead to conflict...and they love every minute of it. Candiace and Monique entire cast all made this happen.

I'm not looking forward to Gizelle and Wendy talking about "this making black women look bad" because all of them do and say things that aren't encouraging or empowering to each other. I will forever side eye Robyn for publicly pointing her finger in Ashley face and threatening to beat up Ashley & Katie on reunions. 

People have put their finger in my face before, I take a step back and tell them to stop. It is a violation of personal space and a trigger for me. Also, I would not tell someone to "drag me" because people out here WILL give you what you ask for, it's giving permission. 

M A R C

Watched it back and its quite scary how Monique did not take accountability for anything.

Even when Chris said it made him and her family look bad, she out right disagreed.

I guess i'll be stanning only for her beauty for the rest of the season.

giphy.gif

kishi
6 minutes ago, M A R C said:

Watched it back and its quite scary how Monique did not take accountability for anything.

Even when Chris said it made him and her family look bad, she out right disagreed.

I guess i'll be stanning only for her beauty for the rest of the season.

giphy.gif

I don't blame you for feeling that way, but with all of those emotions and adrenaline, a lot of people are going to do is immediately take accountability. 

A lot of people want to say "oh but Porsha cried right after"...they are not the same and we cannot expect everyone to have the same response to being triggered or provoked. 

slw84
1 hour ago, dman4life said:

Bruh that fact that she kept reusing it for taglines made it worse :toofunny3:

:oh:

abc1990
2 hours ago, slw84 said:

At first I thought it was candice but then they showed monique saying other things after it.

I think it is Monique but it could be candice.

as expected. after she cries and says maybe I shouldn't be in this group they are going to put her on WWHL.

Not fresh off the fight where she can get her defenses going.

Oh bravo.

Andy’s vibe towards Monique may foreshadow if she returns for season 6...when Candiace was on WWHL last week, I got the feeling that Andy wasn’t here for her 

slw84
3 minutes ago, abc1990 said:

Andy’s vibe towards Monique may foreshadow if she returns for season 6...when Candiace was on WWHL last week, I got the feeling that Andy wasn’t here for her 

andy doesn't make casting decisions otherwise Kenya wouldn't have returned but ok...

qurl

i think it’s true that both of them have fault in the situation with maybe monique having a tad bit more responsibility for the escalation , but since people wanna act like Candace is just so innocent i will ride for monique in this instance !!! and at the end of the day i stan a woman who will stand by her word; she said that she could handle that b!tch if she needed to and that’s exactly what she did

Mitchell

Monique wins again

ShouldersSideways

1C6963567-110727-ent-rhbh-hmed.fit-760w.

But wow. What a moment.