The Real Housewives: Potomac Wins Best Comedy Series!

boys

We have been blessed by S9 cracked 'YOU WILL ALL SEE THE ****ING TRUTH' Shannon again guys :weeps:

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe i watched RHOC8 in like 2 days but it was such a great season :jonny2:

the Tamra-Vicki-Gretchen power dynamics were so fun to watch, with them completely turning on Gretchen by the end of the season :skull: she WAS on full stunt queen mode this season, from bringing back Lauri to expose Vicki's threesome to the engagement episode to the fake tears and hysterics at the reunion :skull: 

Briana serving FT Housewive with her marriage and baby storylines and starting to expose Brooks :clap3: her saying he told Ryan he needed to beat her up to get her in line gave me chills. Ryan gives me psycho a bit too though

Too bad Alexis was mostly in the outs this season, she always brings the kiis.

This was like the first OC season I've really enjoyed front to back whew.

UV Got Mannerz ‚ÄĒ ‚ÄúI had to go on Xanax for it, Lydia!‚ÄĚ -Alexis... RHOC: Scandal On The Slopes | Friendly Dish Gretchen rossi crying real housewives GIF on GIFER - by Purewarden

• #FreeBritney Activist
37 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Someone said Atlanta and NY filming both got pushed back until next year.

I don't blame it at all...they really need to make better decisions. I heard that for NY Leah and Eboni are safe as they are aiming for a out with the old in with the new. They are not sure on the trinity legend and it's possibly Tinsley might just come back. With ATL, they need to really get things right or the show is going to be over.

We have RHOP for the summer and fall

RHOBH for the summer and fall

looks like RHOSLC is coming up for the fall and winter

looks like RHOD is coming up for the fall and winter

RHONJ might come out later in the fall winter

looks like RHOC is coming up for the late fall and winter

RHONY and RHOA can wait until things are figured out and heavy emphasis on casting correctly. Poor Marlo who will have to wait longer to see if she snatches that peach afterall. See when you against Kenya...

tumblr_n7mvtf2Th01t49515o1_250.gif

7 hours ago, Alfred said:

This BH episode was EXCELLENT. Those bombshells Erika dropped, I- :bloo:  her story is truly captivating and it keeps unraveling with each passing episode. THAT is good reality television. The dinner in La Quinta had me on the edge of my seat. Dorit's facial reactions :deadbanana2:The women solemnly listening to Erika... 

Not to mention this episode was expertly shot and edited. Honestly a confluence of a perfect cast ensemble with compelling scandal, petty drama, and quality production/editing. 

We were all scared that Erika would serve nothing this season but I think we can all agree she came through. She's had no choice but to pull her weight. I hate to say I'm starting to believe her... at this point at least :sorry: Also, she is SO likable all of a sudden. Her dry sense of humor has come out and it makes sense why she's been so icy. 

Kyle and Kathy making dinner was a kii. Yet again, a natural dynamic that you can't fake. These shows need that. Dorit is starting to play her cards a bit. Not her casually throwing shade in confessionals saying her lawsuit wasn't as bad as Erika's/Tom's :eddie: Phew. The season is only getting better too, girls. 

She’s likable? You’re starting to believe her? Even after that convoluted story that made zero sense?!! 
MX5fUJg.gif

Anyone with common sense can see Erika is lying. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Itsjustalamb said:

She’s likable? You’re starting to believe her? Even after that convoluted story that made zero sense?!! 
MX5fUJg.gif

Anyone with common sense can see Erika is lying. 

Maybe I'm biased because I met her in 2016 lmao

7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

We have been blessed by S9 cracked 'YOU WILL ALL SEE THE ****ING TRUTH' Shannon again guys :weeps:

‚ÄėWe‚Äôre done. Please leave ūüĎČūüŹĽ I‚Äôm asking you to leave‚Äė ūüĎČūüŹĽ

The way Heather can rub Shannon the wrong way, while staying completely calm is still so funny to me. 

17 hours ago, abc1990 said:

Chileeeeee

I used to really like her, especially in S9 and S10, but shes just such a fraud. Everything always comes to light in the end, as we are all seeing right now with Miss Erika. I'm sure this EJs last season and I wouldn't be surprised if the next one will be Dorits last one. I hope Bravo finds more REAL Beverly Hills socialities with REAL money, like Crystal, Sutton and Kathy. 

Since I found out Christine Chiu was supposed to be in S5  of RHOBH (she already shot with Brandi but her husbands family didn't allow it) I just need Bravo to find the real people with money in this town. Shes now on her own show Bling Empire on Netflix, but she would have been amazing for RHOBH. 

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

Since I found out Christine Chiu was supposed to be in S5  of RHOBH (she already shot with Brandi but her husbands family didn't allow it) I just need Bravo to find the real people with money in this town. Shes now on her own show Bling Empire on Netflix, but she would have been amazing for RHOBH. 

Bravo definitely needs to steal some of the girls from BE. They're good reality stars but the show is kinda unwatchable

I don't think Erika should come back irregardless of the Tom situation. Her cold threat to Sutton in the trailer was gross and I hate how she intimidates these women into not ever disagreeing with her. It's hard to tell if the other women even genuinely like her or if they're just scared to get on her bad side. That said, Sutton is gonna piss me off if she doesn't stand her ground (I already know she won't tho :noparty:)

David Beador, Eddie Judge and Dough McLaughlin are the holy trinity of OC husbands. WHEW

1aRu.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Matangi said:

I used to really like her, especially in S9 and S10, but shes just such a fraud. Everything always comes to light in the end, as we are all seeing right now with Miss Erika. I'm sure this EJs last season and I wouldn't be surprised if the next one will be Dorits last one. I hope Bravo finds more REAL Beverly Hills socialities with REAL money, like Crystal, Sutton and Kathy. 

It's not looking good for my Duchess Dorit.

I think Erika will leave first and then Dorit will be on her way out next but they might get rid of both at the same time or one after the other.

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

I don't think Erika should come back irregardless of the Tom situation. Her cold threat to Sutton in the trailer was gross and I hate how she intimidates these women into not ever disagreeing with her. It's hard to tell if the other women even genuinely like her or if they're just scared to get on her bad side. That said, Sutton is gonna piss me off if she doesn't stand her ground (I already know she won't tho :noparty:)

Her refusal to give access to information is looking suspect.

Sutton did what she needed to do to get her diamond. She can't be a full gangsta with it. She earned her keep.

27 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Sutton did what she needed to do to get her diamond. She can't be a full gangsta with it. She earned her keep.

I know, I just wish she was quicker :'(

6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

two NJ seasons but no Atlanta :biblio:

Can you blame them? NJ continues to deliver and ATL.. isn’t 

Wonder if they'll try to pump out another RHOBH too since it is also well received like Jersey was. I'm curious if there will be much of a cast shakeup for RHOBH, I don't think it needs one, but I have trouble seeing Erika stay on for another one. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
8 hours ago, Matangi said:

Dorit really needs to go. Everything about her is so FAKE.  Just like Erika Jayle. 

RHONJ is kind of just fine at the moment? They rely heavily on Jen to really bring it because without her we'd have nothing. They need to get women who will bring it as much as she does. I'm tired of Melissa/Dolores/Marge/Jackie all getting to phone it in.

The past episodes always made me wonder if Erika was telling the truth, but the last episode clearly shows she’s a liar. 

‚ÄúTom was unconscious for 12 hours‚ÄĚ

‚ÄĚTom called me.‚ÄĚ

Which one is it, sweetheart? 

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

I have an observation about RHONY that I've wanted to share for a hot second. 

There's a technical element of filming that makes watching this season particularly undesirable. Have y'all noticed how BH gets this fuzzy, glowing sheen? Everything is soft, well-lit, and warm colors. It also helps that a lot of scenes are shot in the day time, outside, or during golden hour. It's lush and pleasant to the eye... Whereas in NYC, they film a lot indoors, at night time, and in particularly low-lit settings, such as the Salem hotel, the weird tattoo restaurant, the Harlem dining room, and that other restaurant where Sonja freaked out about Chase vs Wells Fargo. Even the Hamptons/Sag Harbor was gloomy and overcast (which is common the East Coast). With that said, the camera cinematography itself (Idk if that's the right word) has a weird color balance; like it highlights all the red tones. We end up with a sharper, unflattering image - none of that soft fuzzy quality that BH gets. Even when the ladies are in full beat, they still look kinda rough. Do you know what I mean?? It only adds to the already weird cast dynamic and change in tone with ~too real~ conversations. In my opinion, it's an unseen element that's detracting from S13. Bravo actually started with it in S12, when Leah joined. If you go back and compare S11 to S12, the camera quality / style changed. Idk why.

Has anyone else noticed this?? 

Edited by Alfred

2 hours ago, boys said:

RHONJ is kind of just fine at the moment? They rely heavily on Jen to really bring it because without her we'd have nothing. They need to get women who will bring it as much as she does. I'm tired of Melissa/Dolores/Marge/Jackie all getting to phone it in.

The way Daniele made MargaRAT EARN her coins :ahh:someone needs to take down that rat who does she (and Melissa Gorgshit) to try and ice out Jennifer from filming? Bring Danielle back to make them earn those coins 

RHOA being put on a shelf filming wise until this winter is such good news.

This way they can get quality casting and not have this season center around yet another Porsha scandal. 

the s14 casting tea has been unbearably tragic, so here’s hoping they take the time to not rush anymore contracts.  

For the sake of the franchise moving FORWARD, I hope porshas spinoff takes off and she leaves the show. 

kenya will never see it for her and despite how far Porsha and kandi have come, kandi will never stick her neck out for the woman who accused her of rape on national tv (and rightfully so). Sheree/marlo will link with whoever it takes to remain on the show, so a Porsha gang up would be inevitable (and not interesting at all). 

leaving sheree kandi and Kenya, marlo, three new housewives (and one friend). 

New blood is needed and the veterans who keep phoning it in (kandi) need to carry their weight. 

Edited by Phobos

Kandi has been floating since S9 just cackling on confessionals. 

Bring Phraudra back and make her earn those coins 

√ó
√ó