The Real Housewives: Potomac Wins Best Comedy Series!

boys

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

it said that 3 are staying 3 are gone.  I think Brandi Kam and either Steph or Kary are gone. probably Kary

WHy would steph be gone? Isn't she the more likable one.

Kary was the one they fired legend Leanne over so I guess she's the Kelly. she was used to clear a cast member and then she went too far with her shenanigans and got the boot.

• Replies 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

Steph is a good OG to keep on Dallas. It's always nice to have one. 

Kelly being fired and pissed about it feels so satisfying! Remember when Vicki and Tamra were fired and she posted a video of how ecstatic she was? You never win when you're dirty honey :alexz:

Kyle really is THAT bitch. The way Mauricio is rich AND hot + she makes her own money and is the queen bee of BH. She's living the life :clap3:

Steph is a bore on the show and an awful human being in real life. If the fact that she's the only OG left literally the only reason the producers would want to keep her around, I say they give Cary Deuber a call instead. :gaycat1:

7 hours ago, Stevie said:

:lmao:

I, too, am a proud member of the #SluttonArmy. :heart:

1 hour ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Kyle really is THAT bitch. The way Mauricio is rich AND hot + she makes her own money and is the queen bee of BH. She's living the life :clap3:

Yes, but her husband is in legal trouble

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Yes, but her husband is in legal trouble

Wasn't that settled in 2019 or is there something else?

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, dman4life said:

Kelly being fired and pissed about it feels so satisfying! Remember when Vicki and Tamra were fired and she posted a video of how ecstatic she was? You never win when you're dirty honey :alexz:

Queen Vicki and icon Tamra gets the last laugh

Heather will join and then Tamra will have her return the next season and i'm sure vicki will be back or maybe not.

I see Kary returning but only because Bravo wants to capitalize on her divorce

5 hours ago, slw84 said:

Queen Vicki and icon Tamra gets the last laugh

Heather will join and then Tamra will have her return the next season and i'm sure vicki will be back or maybe not.

You were the one to tell me not to worry last year because Kelly would be getting the boot next since Vicki and Tamra were no longer there to make her look good, now look where we are :dies:

Edited by dman4life

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, dman4life said:

You were the one to tell me not to worry last year because Kelly would be getting the boot next since Vicki and Tamra were no longer there to make her look good, now look where we are :dies:

I mean I have a gift what can i say...:gaycat6:

It never fails though...Kelly is like Brandi, Danielle and Leanne...they can't real it in. Bethenney, Kenya, Ramona, Rinna etc. know how to do it with a villainesque way that is balanced with vulnerability/pain and also success.

We never saw a balance in the 4 ladies so once they are the focus they are the ones who go overboard and are torn down for what they were built up for...

Eboni needs to take the goggles off where Sonja and Leah are concerned. It's annoying. They're just as problematic as Luann and Ramona. 

Edited by MikeyDuff1D

• #FreeBritney Activist
17 hours ago, aahaspider said:

Steph is a bore on the show and an awful human being in real life. If the fact that she's the only OG left literally the only reason the producers would want to keep her around, I say they give Cary Deuber a call instead. :gaycat1:

I, too, am a proud member of the #SluttonArmy. :heart:

SLUTTONS RISE UP :alexz:

On 6/18/2021 at 2:14 PM, Million said:

Yeah, I would think Kary is more likely to be fired after her behaviour this season. 

My only thinking is maybe they’d want to capitalize on her divorce 

9 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Eboni needs to take the goggles off where Sonja and Leah are concerned. It's annoying. They're just as problematic as Luann and Ramona. 

Truly. It makes her lose all credibility In my eyes

Eboni really needs to stop it now. It's enough

Eboni was on Fox News with conservative talking points about how everyone should be proud to be American first, there is no right to violent protests, and that Beyoncé is misguiding young women to be sexual. Now she wants to be the teacher on a platform that not only makes no sense, but makes her come across insufferable and always reaching for something. Being best friends with Leah, "you hate me because i'm white" McSweeney doesn't make her look any better

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Truly. It makes her lose all credibility In my eyes

1 hour ago, HausOfGerard said:

Eboni was on Fox News with conservative talking points about how everyone should be proud to be American first, there is no right to violent protests, and that Beyoncé is misguiding young women to be sexual. Now she wants to be the teacher on a platform that not only makes no sense, but makes her come across insufferable and always reaching for something. Being best friends with Leah, "you hate me because i'm white" McSweeney doesn't make her look any better

Y'all are on some weird sh*t with the Eboni slander. I will not allow it. 

She loses credibility because she's friends with Leah and Sonja? Explain that please. And explain how her wanting to educate and inform about Blackness in a predominately white space makes her insufferable? It might come across as try hard to the untrained eye but you have to realize it's monumental in terms of bringing intelligence and racial awareness to the show. 

I'd supplement watching her with actually exploring her other outputs- namely her podcast. It's entertaining and also illuminating. She's doing important work. Put some respect on Queen Auntie E's name. 

2 minutes ago, Alfred said:

She loses credibility because she's friends with Leah and Sonja? Explain that please. And explain how her wanting to educate and inform about Blackness in a predominately white space makes her insufferable? It might come across as try hard to the untrained eye but you have to realize it's monumental in terms of bringing intelligence and racial awareness to the show. 

I'd supplement watching her with actually exploring her other outputs- namely her podcast. It's entertaining and also illuminating. She's doing important work. Put some respect on Queen Auntie E's name. 

I don't need to re-wind the past ten years of nasty micro aggressions out of Sonja Morgan's mouth, even from last year, because you can figure that out for yourself. Let's not even go there that she attacks Bershan in one of her drunken rages

Don't even get me started on Leah either, but a google search will do wonders for the soul:

1. Attacked a Black woman on twitter by calling her angry at white people "for whatever she did"

2. Doesn't believe that you can be raped if you're in a relationship

3. "Oh you hate me because i'm white" as she harasses Michael Che and makes up lies about him

So yes, if she's going to preach, she should at least be consistent with who is around her and not make excuses for them 

The fact that Steph hasn't got a single memorable moment in 5 seasons is embarrassing, I'd rather keep Kam over her

NY is absolutely awful this season, how did the producers let this happen 

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

she leans left and was brought on to be someone who is independent left leaning but also objective enough to see points towards the right side as well.

But yes Eboni needs to stop...she needs to develop more as a character before making it about teaching racial equality to these wealthy white women who care about the green first.

9 hours ago, Alfred said:

Have you not watched the same show that I watched? Sonja has been openly racist (need I remind you of pickles??) for her entire time on the show. And as for Leah, please read this article and educate yourself honey love:

https://www.queerty.com/d-list-designer-leah-mcsweeney-unleashes-racism-homophobia-snls-michael-che-rejects-20170112

I don’t mind Eboni at all. All I’m saying is it’s totally fine that she came for Luann, Heather and Ramona. However, the minute she tries to paint Sonja and Leah as some woke individuals she loses all credibility in my eyes Bc it is a blatant example of hypocrisy. It makes her look dumb Bc how can you come for Luanne, Ramona, and Heather for doing the same **** (if not Sonja and Leah’s actions being WORSE) that Leah and Sonja have done. I get that she needs allies on the show and can’t just go around exposing everyone for their racism, but I mean come on. At least address the **** so you don’t like boo boo the fool. Leah is not an ally to any community but Leah’s (don’t even get me started on fake woke Sonja). Her fake outrage when Eboni said Luanne called her an angry black woman was laughable at best. And then Leah took an actual important issue concerning poc in America and turned it into ammunition for her own fight w Heather. And then Eboni goes on WWHL trashing Heather and praising Leah. Im sorry it doesn’t sit right w me. You asked for the paragraph explanation and you got it :giraffe:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Eboni is not working off her casts’s track records. That would actually be weird. She’s responding to what she sees in real time. You think she’s gonna go back like a Twitter or ATRL user and check for problematic behavior then call it out? She’s gonna bring up a Queerty article from 2017 and demand Leah apologize? The f*ck? She’s not there to ~expose~ everyone, like goddamn. You’re criticizing her for dragging down the fun of the show by constant educating and/or correction… yet you’re assigning her that very responsibility by saying she’s somehow giving Leah and Sonja free passes and being hypocritical. Seems like an unfair double standard, I fear. 

Besides, Lu’s Hamptons outburst was way more ugly and egregious than any micro-aggression I can remember Sonja or Leah committing. When I think of Sonja, I don’t think racist. Sorry. Same with Leah. Problematic, yes. But which of these ladies isn’t?? Y’all are so quick to try and prove Eboni is somehow wearing rose colored glasses. It doesn’t make sense and actually is another way of policing her. Who sent you? Victoria and Nicole, that you? 

43 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Eboni is not working off her casts’s track records. That would actually be weird. She’s responding to what she sees in real time. You think she’s gonna go back like a Twitter or ATRL user and check for problematic behavior then call it out? She’s gonna bring up a Queerty article from 2017 and demand Leah apologize? The f*ck? She’s not there to ~expose~ everyone, like goddamn. You’re criticizing her for dragging down the fun of the show by constant educating and/or correction… yet you’re assigning her that very responsibility by saying she’s somehow giving Leah and Sonja free passes and being hypocritical. Seems like an unfair double standard, I fear. 

Besides, Lu’s Hamptons outburst was way more ugly and egregious than any micro-aggression I can remember Sonja or Leah committing. When I think of Sonja, I don’t think racist. Sorry. Same with Leah. Problematic, yes. But which of these ladies isn’t?? Y’all are so quick to try and prove Eboni is somehow wearing rose colored glasses. It doesn’t make sense and actually is another way of policing her. Who sent you? Victoria and Nicole, that you? 

I can only speak for myself and my issue is not even that she's friendly with Sonja and Leah, but it's how she puts them on a pedestal and makes excuses for them (particularly Leah). And you're oversimplifying things by saying everyone who has an issue with Eboni putting certain people on a pedestal also doesn't want talks about race issues on the show. I actually do and I think the complaint that talking about race is too heavy for Bravo is ridiculous when these shows have also dealt with death, suicide, illness, addiction, etc. The people that are complaining about that just don't want to hear or talk about race period and that is their own issue. 

I'm not expecting Eboni to call them out on the show for their past behavior, but she's making Leah and Sonja look like they are these woke queens both on the show and in her interviews. She literally said Leah is "black adjacent" even though it's clear Leah does not give a **** about racial justice issues considering she wasn't even gonna vote and ultimately decided to vote third party.

Not to mention, Eboni always talks about not being seen or heard by these women, but whenever Eboni is addressing an issue with someone, Leah causes a scene about something else and it completely distracts from Eboni making her point. That's not something an ally should do and I think Eboni glosses over that stuff with Leah because she likes her or because they have mutual friends or something.

Eboni is a lawyer and a journalist, so I find it hard to believe that she didn't google each lady ahead of meeting them. If she, for whatever reason, didn't and is blindly giving Leah and Sonja her stamp of approval, then I think that was a mistake on her part. Plus, Eboni is a fan of the show and said she's watched the show since the beginning, so she should be aware.

Regardless, Leah and Sonja have shown problematic behavior while Eboni has been on the show and she's given them a pass because she gels well with them and doesn't with Lu, Ramona, and Heather (who has nothing but good intentions).

4 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I can only speak for myself and my issue is not even that she's friendly with Sonja and Leah, but it's how she puts them on a pedestal and makes excuses for them (particularly Leah). And you're oversimplifying things by saying everyone who has an issue with Eboni putting certain people on a pedestal also doesn't want talks about race issues on the show. I actually do and I think the complaint that talking about race is too heavy for Bravo is ridiculous when these shows have also dealt with death, suicide, illness, addiction, etc. The people that are complaining about that just don't want to hear or talk about race period and that is their own issue. 

I'm not expecting Eboni to call them out on the show for their past behavior, but she's making Leah and Sonja look like they are these woke queens both on the show and in her interviews. She literally said Leah is "black adjacent" even though it's clear Leah does not give a **** about racial justice issues considering she wasn't even gonna vote and ultimately decided to vote third party.

Not to mention, Eboni always talks about not being seen or heard by these women, but whenever Eboni is addressing an issue with someone, Leah causes a scene about something else and it completely distracts from Eboni making her point. That's not something an ally should do and I think Eboni glosses over that stuff with Leah because she likes her or because they have mutual friends or something.

Eboni is a lawyer and a journalist, so I find it hard to believe that she didn't google each lady ahead of meeting them. If she, for whatever reason, didn't and is blindly giving Leah and Sonja her stamp of approval, then I think that was a mistake on her part. Plus, Eboni is a fan of the show and said she's watched the show since the beginning, so she should be aware.

Regardless, Leah and Sonja have shown problematic behavior while Eboni has been on the show and she's given them a pass because she gels well with them and doesn't with Lu, Ramona, and Heather (who has nothing but good intentions).

Thank you. This is what I was trying to say

Not to mention Sonja’s garish display, not being able to just flat out say “Ramona’s posting pics w black women Bc she has an agenda”. Her uncomfortability and then random outburst claiming she didn’t like Ramona’s fakeness screamed pandering 

Ă—
Ă—