boys

The Real Housewives: Potomac Ladies Plot on Monique

TheOnlyOne
54 minutes ago, Jaay said:

do I need to watch Potomac? the new season is coming and I always jump on the a first season and watch it along a latest season.

I just blew threw the first three bh seasons when this one premiered and watched all of nyc (I skipped B's off seasons) before 10  premiered. 

Yes it is the best of all the cities. Seasons 3 & 4 are top tier housewife seasons.

kgeezy310
8 hours ago, TheEmancipation said:

This read from B is one of the best and most UNDERRATED reads in housewives history @HausOfGerard @Elite Four Brad

Nnnn this was so good

rihxnicki
10 hours ago, boys said:

The lesbian affair isn't even interesting and Teddi somehow became the messenger after the story being passed through like 2 people and ending up at her feet and somehow because she's so "hurt" by what Denise allegedly said about her she felt the need to mention this rumor to her after dog piling this women the majority the season already, it's lame which is why I said who would come book this woman for coaching with the way she behaves.

Teddi only brought it up because it was already on camera. I do agree that it was ****ty of her to do it anyway and not give her a heads up in private beforehand, but we’re watching Housewives, what do you expect of this show? She’d also just heard that Denise has been talking all sorts of **** behind her back. At that point Teddi didn’t owe her anything.

If you don’t like a lesbian affair being revealed, what do you want to watch? There has been countless other storylines across all franchises that are ‘morally worse’ than this. Vicki and Tamra got Gretchen ‘naked wasted’ and tried to get her to cheat on her dying fiancé. Phaedra and Porsha spread a rumour that Kandi tried to rape Porsha. Bethenny showed LuAnn pictures of her fiancé cheating in front of the whole world. Kyle and Kim screamed years old grudges about stolen houses and alcoholism at each other. Why is Denise so special that she shouldn’t have to face the music?

rihxnicki

And also, I’m not enjoying this storyline just because it’s Denise. If Kyle and Teddi had had an affair I would be watching with just as much enjoyment as any other cast member.

boys
2 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

Teddi only brought it up because it was already on camera. I do agree that it was ****ty of her to do it anyway and not give her a heads up in private beforehand, but we’re watching Housewives, what do you expect of this show? She’d also just heard that Denise has been talking all sorts of **** behind her back. At that point Teddi didn’t owe her anything.

If you don’t like a lesbian affair being revealed, what do you want to watch? There has been countless other storylines across all franchises that are ‘morally worse’ than this. Vicki and Tamra got Gretchen ‘naked wasted’ and tried to get her to cheat on her dying fiancé. Phaedra and Porsha spread a rumour that Kandi tried to rape Porsha. Bethenny showed LuAnn pictures of her fiancé cheating in front of the whole world. Kyle and Kim screamed years old grudges about stolen houses and alcoholism at each other. Why is Denise so special that she shouldn’t have to face the music?

I never said Denise was special but the rumor is coming from a woman who says anything to get a few minutes on television to pay her legal fees off. It;s not like we're seeing fallout to Denise's relationship because of this situation (not that I wish ill on their relationship hope they are happy) and it's the fact that they went from attacking Denise for I don't know how many episodes to then going at her AGAIN because of rumors she said something about them to then trying to use the affair as the trump card to seal the deal on Denise it's just dry watching these women repeat the same cycles over and over again.

Teddi brought it up not because it was on camera but because she was mad at what was possibly said about her by Denise. She is a **** stirrer as Denise said but also the most boring one of all somehow which is absolutely tragic because she brings nothing to this show except being Kyle's lapdog apparently and falling for it.

I want to watch altercations between multiple women just like how the dinner started to go. Denise vs Teddi, Kyle vs Dorit, Sutton vs Teddi, Garcelle vs Sutton i would like a variety of conflicts throughout the season that are minor and can be moved past in an episode or two but with people like Kyle/Teddi/Rinna they love to stick to one issue and gang up all season long.

07tandu

Y'all STILL talking about Teddi :deadbanana2:

Truly the star of this season

6QPqWlf.gif

aayAlex

Denise is a liar. 

boys

It's so funny being on twitter and going through the housewives hashtags and seeing LVP still has her little fans trying to push her name into the narrative of this season it's like damn do they not have anything else to do? I thought they said they weren't even gonna watch this season anyway

rihxnicki
4 hours ago, 07tandu said:

Y'all STILL talking about Teddi :deadbanana2:

Truly the star of this season

6QPqWlf.gif

Teddihive assemble!

True Skarlet

The Teddibots must be STOPPED. :biblio:

07tandu
13 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

Teddihive assemble!

We are not gonna give The Little Denlulus a chance to breathe!

mokitsu

so excited for potomac and to see queen gizelle steal the show once again :jonny5:

Alfred

This time is when OC usually premieres :( Last year S14 came out August 6th. Since they halted production for a few months, I wonder when we'll get S15. End of the year maybe? I miss those crazy women

boys
1 minute ago, Alfred said:

This time is when OC usually premieres :( Last year S14 came out August 6th. Since they halted production for a few months, I wonder when we'll get S15. End of the year maybe? I miss those crazy women

This is what we won't have on Potomac's premiere day

Keep the stanning of those awful ass women and that dry ass city to reddit or somethin :rip:

letscauseascene1
13 hours ago, Alfred said:

truer words have not been spoken. This franchise is yearning for a crossover. I'd be happy with Cynthia on BH. What other crossovers seem feasible? Maybe a OC housewife to LA? Didn't Kelly go to LA a few times? lmao imagine her with the BH ladies. Omg. 

Actually, Kelly is engaged to that Fox News Correspondent, Rick Leventhal, and he's based in NYC... So, there's ANOTHER fitting crossover that would work, if she decided to leave. I think Kelly would fit in much better with the NY housewives. 

Alfred
7 minutes ago, boys said:

This is what we won't have on Potomac's premiere day

Keep the stanning of those awful ass women and that dry ass city to reddit or somethin :rip:

lmao I need to see Kelly bop Shannon over the head again and send her to the hospital... oh wait, Shannon has covid nvm :rip: 

boys

ShouldersSideways
1 hour ago, letscauseascene1 said:

Actually, Kelly is engaged to that Fox News Correspondent, Rick Leventhal, and he's based in NYC... So, there's ANOTHER fitting crossover that would work, if she decided to leave. I think Kelly would fit in much better with the NY housewives. 

Noooo Kelly will be the death of RHONY if she goes there. I already know Luann and Dorinda in particular will HATE her.

And Leah is already a tolerable Kelly-lite.

5 hours ago, boys said:

It's so funny being on twitter and going through the housewives hashtags and seeing LVP still has her little fans trying to push her name into the narrative of this season it's like damn do they not have anything else to do? I thought they said they weren't even gonna watch this season anyway

They're ****ing insane or she's paying them.  I'll accept no other alternative.

letscauseascene1
Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Noooo Kelly will be the death of RHONY if she goes there. I already know Luann and Dorinda in particular will HATE her.

And Leah is already a tolerable Kelly-lite.

I actually retract that thought. Only because Kelly would be a Ramona 2.0. Especially her engaged to a Fox News correspondent will not bode well. You right, you right!

Ramona must be fired after this season. Her using the staff AGAIN as her version of "the help", her unpacking, doing her hair for her, I don't care how much she's paying them on the side. Her ways our disgusting, outdated (like herself), and she needs to go... her and her "50 closest girlfriends"

ShouldersSideways
20 minutes ago, letscauseascene1 said:

I actually retract that thought. Only because Kelly would be a Ramona 2.0. Especially her engaged to a Fox News correspondent will not bode well. You right, you right!

Ramona must be fired after this season. Her using the staff AGAIN as her version of "the help", her unpacking, doing her hair for her, I don't care how much she's paying them on the side. Her ways our disgusting, outdated (like herself), and she needs to go... her and her "50 closest girlfriends"

I haven't ever wanted Ramona to leave but I think its for nostalgic reasons and because it would be the end of an era.  But the more I watch her, the less I can tolerate her.  Her utter disregard for the woman doing her hair (who I don't think was even there for that purpose) as Sonja traipsed around naked was disgusting.  Leah, Bethenny, Tinsley, or any of the halfway decent ones would've been apologizing profusely and getting them together.

rihxnicki
2 hours ago, Alfred said:

I would honestly wait a year for OC to come back so they can refilm (and bring Vicki and maybe Tamra back while they’re at it). This season is probably gonna be one of the worst of all time.

boys

EeaeYeGWAAAzBJ6?format=jpg&name=large

Rinna's tough seasons:

Being gifted a bunny back and being brought to tears because of it

Spreading rumors of someone else faking an illness

Becoming obsessed with another woman's addiction

:rip:

Katamari

Rinna walking up to Camille to call her an asshole :bibliahh:

boys

kgeezy310

How awkward is this that Gizelle’s kids don’t want her to get back with their dad :rip:  

gizelles decor is tragic. Karen outsold