The Real Housewives: OLG Fails Health Inspections!

Of course the race talk is inorganic for some RHONY fans the show never has POC on it and the one time they did they made gross comments about Aviva's father's fiance.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist

Looks like Cynthia is on her 9th life...B scott reports that she is not fired (didn't say she held a peach either)

Cynthia needs to give a masterclass on how looking beautiful and doing the least can command you a $1M salary as long as you do your mess off camera and sit back and play innocent when cameras roll.

I am amazed by Mrs. Hill

Also, Porsha and her new sugar daddy are filming but it might be for her 3 part special Bravo plans to do for image rehabilitation part 11 to remind people she comes from legacy which she's been tarnishing year by year. I wonder what tricks she will pull this year to tarnish the name even further

It's practically July an we still don't know who's in and who's out. Usually they start official filming in July but the last two weeks of June are set for those sessions to test newbies and to layout the chain of events throughout the season for the entire cast

fL6U6ti.gif

stophittingmedad
On 6/21/2021 at 5:20 PM, stophittingmedad said:

hey everyone i made these gifs of robyn from that amazing trailer that dropped today. feel free to use and share!!

g0sw44c.gif

3FA5VHI.gif

NWhgJgK.gif

which one is your favorite?

whats the matter everyone you have touched your robyn dixon potomac-for-life promo gifs

There has to be room for personalities like Cynthia. Everyone cannot be at a 10. Balance is key. 

With that being said...it would be nice if we had past and present and new HW on Atlanta. Im for a huge ensemble cast. 

ShouldersSideways

To be fair, its not uncommon to give family members titles and salaries for jobs they don't actually do. I wouldn't consider Erika being listed as Secretary of the company as a smoking gun.

She's screwed either away because she's gonna lose everything regardless of a criminal conviction or not.

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackJesus

I hope Erika rots in jail. 

kgeezy310
4 hours ago, dillan said:

I hate the race talk on RHONY because it feels extremely forced and unorganic; the entire season feels weird because these women would just never hang out with each other in the real world (even the ‘core 3’ wouldn’t hang out together and it’s proven from the fact that they’re never together outside of filming) 

However, Leah vs Heather was entertaining and even though Leah is getting a lot of hate, at least she’s trying to give us something in this dull season 

that's not really true tho.  Sonja has really been the one disappearing the last few off-cycles 

• #FreeBritney Activist
15 hours ago, kishi said:

There has to be room for personalities like Cynthia. Everyone cannot be at a 10. Balance is key. 

With that being said...it would be nice if we had past and present and new HW on Atlanta. Im for a huge ensemble cast. 

I agree. I'm fine either way. Cynthia is cool. At this point, I'd prefer to be in the mix like Marlo but not sure what's left of her story.

SOme questionable tea is indicating Sheree and Phaedra might return.

• #FreeBritney Activist
14 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

To be fair, its not uncommon to give family members titles and salaries for jobs they don't actually do. I wouldn't consider Erika being listed as Secretary of the company as a smoking gun.

She's screwed either away because she's gonna lose everything regardless of a criminal conviction or not.

True...it does happen often but doesn't it come with a salary for the elite who do that.

I think the problem is not that he placed her as a secretary but that in addition to the $20M "laundered" into making her company it's another case of fraudulent activity considering someone else could have been paid to actually do that job.

Who knows?

I liked erika in the beginning and didn't hate her like many these past few seasons but agreed she needed a jolt in her storyline...be careful what you ask for mama is serving electrocution not just a jolt :lakitu:

• #FreeBritney Activist

NJ started filming the new season on June 6th and all the women are back. I'm excited - the cast is reliable. I feel like the group has strong conflict dynamics. It's nice knowing we can count on them whereas OC, ATL and even NYC rn are in flux. 

kgeezy310

RHOBH was good tonight.  Erika making all these excuses to deflect tho...

ShouldersSideways
14 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

RHOBH was good tonight.  Erika making all these excuses to deflect tho...

I'm honestly so conflicted and I hate to say it but I'm still not ready to say she knew everything yet. Part of me feels like he told her things were about to go south and she started getting ready to leave and actually did blindside him when she left. Part of me thinks he really did stonewall her because he knew and had too much pride to admit it. Part of me thinks why would you stay with this man 20 years and then suddenly leave him for being cold as if he hasn't been the entire marriage? I'm curious to see how it plays out.

darkfantasy

rhobh is everything this year

also this WWHL is hilarious

• #FreeBritney Activist

I keep missing out on NY and BH...maybe i'm over it. but i'm waiting for RHOP. I'll watch that weekly

sunmimi imfurst

Erika is such a mess. Are we meant to believe one day she just woke and said enough just as all these lawsuits are coming in and the moneys gone(or misplaced lol)?!  

Crystal is kinda unbearable :rip: She's such a wet blanket lol. Jacketgate better not turn into puppygate, I'm over it already. I can see Dorit with no storyline is getting her paws dirty already. I think Sutton was right to put Crystal in her place as the end though, she's been going around slagging her off and called her a lot of names.

I'm surprised Crystal vs Sutton is going on so long, we haven't even seen the ugly pants yet :deadbanana2: I'm literally waiting every week for it to pop in the preview. 

DORIT AND LISA RINNA

Kim Kardashian bored and yawning | Reaction GIFS

• #FreeBritney Activist

This was a cackle. :dies:

Kathy is actually making Kyle more likeable.

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackJesus

Erika definitely knew something. At her dinner with Rinna she mentioned that Tom has challenges ahead of him. 

I don’t think I’ve hated anything as much as the tile in Erika’s new kitchen. Having to look at that every day would make me cry.

• #FreeBritney Activist
47 minutes ago, Pud said:

when is Lisa Rinna gonna get her own storyline 

She does. Harry Hamlin teaching her how to use a fire hose and the palpable anticipation of Rinna Beauty that everyone totally asked for :rip: 

40 minutes ago, Cannon said:

I don’t think I’ve hated anything as much as the tile in Erika’s new kitchen. Having to look at that every day would make me cry.

Her house in general was giving me uncomfy vibes. Like partially styled after the ugly Pasadena mansion but then partially modern… and the dynamic with her, Mikey, and the assistant makes me want to curl up in the fetal position 

3 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Her house in general was giving me uncomfy vibes. Like partially styled after the ugly Pasadena mansion but then partially modern… and the dynamic with her, Mikey, and the assistant makes me want to curl up in the fetal position 

Yes exactly!!! It seemed like one half of it was updated and they just left the other half as is which makes everything clash. 

Arcadius

I liked Crystal at first but she’s kinda starting to give off such shady catty vibes. Sutton was obviously in the wrong at first but it does feel like Crystal just keeps going with it.

mokitsu

Crystal icon for turning a non issue into a full fledged feud (I do feel bad for Sutton tho)

The sudden barrage of Shady Tom Moments by the editors/Erika is definitely interesting given how much she fought to humanize and defend her relationship throughout the years. Like I don't buy her story at ALL, even with her icy and reserved persona

It's not adding up