The Real Housewives: OLG Fails Health Inspections!

private radio

is it me or the last 2 episodes of RHONY were a chore to finish? :rip: i still love the girls though but last weeks weeks ep of RHOBH is better than RHONY whew

Kyle distracted by Crystal's birkin :bibliahh:

when she was wearing the same dress as Rinna :bibliahh:

the random fight with Dorit, it feels like they texted for this fight to ensue :bibliahh:

the intro teasing Erika arriving only for her to arrive the last 3 seconds before it ends again when she slammed the door:bibliahh:

side-note: how foolish of her to still join this season :rip:

Edited by private radio
  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

Elusive Chanteuse

Kelly Dodd deserves to go. She doesn't need a platform...just a nasty person.

MikeyDuff1D
1 minute ago, private radio said:

is it me or the last 2 episodes of RHONY were a chore to finish? :rip: i still love the girls though but last weeks weeks ep of RHOBH is better than RHONY whew

Kyle distracted by Crystal's birkin :bibliahh:

the random fight with Dorit, it feels like they texted for this fight to ensue :bibliahh:

the intro teasing Erika arriving only for her to arrive the last 3 seconds before it ends again when she slammed the door:bibliahh:

side-note: how foolish of her to still join this season :rip:

I only watched the first half of the latest episode of RHONY. Now that Heather is gone, I won't be watching until Bershan shows up. I've watched interviews that she's done and she seems very promising. She's quirky and entertaining. Plus she seems to know a lot of people like a true socialite. Hopefully both Bershan and Heather will be at the reunion. 

Has Bravo ever shown something in a preview for an upcoming episode that ends up not even being in the episode? I feel like the previews are usually true to what's actually in the episode. That was very misleading. 

private radio
2 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

I only watched the first half of the latest episode of RHONY. Now that Heather is gone, I won't be watching until Bershan shows up. I've watched interviews that she's done and she seems very promising. She's quirky and entertaining. Plus she seems to know a lot of people like a true socialite. Hopefully both Bershan and Heather will be at the reunion. 

Has Bravo ever shown something in a preview for an upcoming episode that ends up not even being in the episode? I feel like the previews are usually true to what's actually in the episode. That was very misleading. 

it was very misleading but I don't think it's the first time. i think they did it on previous seasons with Denise (not sure).

they've been very messy with the previews on rhobh lately. last episode they almost did it with Crystal's situation when Sutton came in her room, it was teased early on only for it to be only explained until the end, I almost forgot about it watching the episode tbh. Crystal even had several conversations with Sutton and it was never discussed until it was time to leave. what was up with that? :rip:

HausOfGerard
19 minutes ago, private radio said:

RHONY is terrible this year, agreed

private radio

reading about The Housewife and the Hustler and now I want to watch it. i want Erika to end in JAIL :biblio:

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Not to mention Sonja’s garish display, not being able to just flat out say “Ramona’s posting pics w black women Bc she has an agenda”. Her uncomfortability and then random outburst claiming she didn’t like Ramona’s fakeness screamed pandering 

I thought that was actually really funny. I don’t see how that garish outburst, no matter how ridiculous or over the top (which it was), should be twisted into something dark and malicious. Isn’t her at least trying, no matter how clumsy, to raise awareness about Ramona’s fakeness a good thing? We can’t have it both ways. She’s gonna stumble. Personally, I’d rather have that than Lu and Ramona’s ignorant non-attempts to even appear respectful and racially sensitive. 

I just think calling Eboni out for hypocrisy is low priority. I agree that many of Leah’s storming away and shouting episodes have eclipsed some of Eboni’s talking points. However, Eboni has called her out; like at the wine tasting table when she was going in on Ramona and the blood plasma thing. 

darkfantasy

Yes this season of NY is not very good. Leah is giving forced drama and it’s ruining the show. Plus while I agree race needs to be addressed I don’t watch these shows for one black woman to educate 4 ignorant white people....it’s not her job but it’s an awkward position to be in

with that said it’s my fav franchise so it’s still had its moments. I’m hoping bershawn in being back in the city will help...I know NY was shut down but 5 (6?) episodes in the Hamptons?? Really??

meanwhile BH is serving 

Covid Dodd's daughter has covid :skull:

I mean I hope she gets well soon, but the absolute clownery :skull:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Now this I did not see coming….

Bethenny Frankel

streets are saying 50 Cent is out after she removed RHOA from her IG bio

kgeezy310
9 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

ugh she has brought nothing for so long but i still love her 

why the hell did they bring her on that All Stars trip then :skull: that could have been Sonja’s spot !!!!!!!!

stophittingmedad

hey everyone i made these gifs of robyn from that amazing trailer that dropped today. feel free to use and share!!

g0sw44c.gif

3FA5VHI.gif

NWhgJgK.gif

which one is your favorite?

Edited by stophittingmedad
dman4life
1 hour ago, qurl said:

why the hell did they bring her on that All Stars trip then :skull: that could have been Sonja’s spot !!!!!!!!

I actually wouldn't be surprised if those were really supposed to be Kandi or Porsha's spots and they just weren't available :deadbanana2:

Bethenny Frankel
2 hours ago, dman4life said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if those were really supposed to be Kandi or Porsha's spots and they just weren't available :deadbanana2:

porsha was too busy being a homewrecker :rip:

8 hours ago, crf13 said:

Now this I did not see coming….

She was there with Wendy and Gina as well :jonny6:

dman4life

Just finished the Tom and Erika documentary and all I can say is yikes 😬

I'm surprised she actually went through with filming this season but I'm sure she needs the money now! Hell now I'm more invested into how she navigates this season, it's not like she was even that likeable before all of this so I'm not sure how a victim narrative would work. 

JoeRobert
6 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

She's on Wendy tomorrow....but I just can't see her "quitting" on there. She'll probably talk about the all stars trip or something, surely announcing you've been let go doesn't take up a whole segment?

Million
5 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

She's on Wendy tomorrow....but I just can't see her "quitting" on there. She'll probably talk about the all stars trip or something, surely announcing you've been let go doesn't take up a whole segment?

Also Wendy is probably going to read her for having a huge wedding in a pandemic. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
14 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Not surprised. 

I said for years...her wedding would be her full circle send off.

If you have Kandi there to be the mediator you don't need Cynthia there for balance. I knew when Nene hinted at her "prediction" in her recent interview. She claimed Cynthia is going to head to LA and make it as though her decision to leave RHOA was based on that.

Let's see if it's true

7 hours ago, dman4life said:

Just finished the Tom and Erika documentary and all I can say is yikes 😬

I'm surprised she actually went through with filming this season but I'm sure she needs the money now! Hell now I'm more invested into how she navigates this season, it's not like she was even that likeable before all of this so I'm not sure how a victim narrative would work. 

It looks bad for her but she might leave this season or might end up leaving next season if this court stuff plays out long enough.

potential money laundering ($20M) might not be proven but her name on official court documents as a "secretary" and getting funds for that is what is going to do her in more than anything.

You don't get that title in paperwork without a salary and we know she was nobody's secretary ever in life.

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

According to Nene's recent interview she believes Cynthia will announce she is moving to LA as her reason for leaving 

I think Nene has a couple of friends in the know.

I feel like we've heard she's leaving so many times but after last season I could see her leaving this time after her wedding full circle storyline.

1 hour ago, Million said:

Also Wendy is probably going to read her for having a huge wedding in a pandemic. 

I mean what's done is done...

I hate the race talk on RHONY because it feels extremely forced and unorganic; the entire season feels weird because these women would just never hang out with each other in the real world (even the ‘core 3’ wouldn’t hang out together and it’s proven from the fact that they’re never together outside of filming) 

However, Leah vs Heather was entertaining and even though Leah is getting a lot of hate, at least she’s trying to give us something in this dull season