The Real Housewives: OLG Fails Health Inspections!

• #FreeBritney Activist

I just saw the clip preview for tonight that came out yesterday and I wonder why Chris got up but when Broke chris was talking I saw security guards way in the background.

That is so sad.

Some are already trying to blame editing so that leads me to wonder if (it can go either way)...hmm

ND4c0wX.gif

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Honestly if Atl isn't good tonight I might have to give it a break until stripper gate, but even that will more than likely be lame. 

it's not on tonight, they took a break sdfjkdf

Atlanta can not afford to miss Sundays already theres only been like what two episodes? The fans gonna think the season got cancelled :rip:

Can't wait for the days when I can watch Atlanta again

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Atlanta can not afford to miss Sundays already theres only been like what two episodes? The fans gonna think the season got cancelled :rip:

Can't wait for the days when I can watch Atlanta again

a mess :rip:

Just now, boys said:

have you been watching? how is it?

its been a bit boring.  Drew's husband is serving controlling mess :rip: Cynthia is serving selfish diva w/ her COVID wedding.  Kandi is serving nothing as usual.  Kenya Porsha and Marlo are the only ones serving anything as per usual 

I don't think Atlanta should have any gaps. If that was the case, they should have started airing episodes in January. I'm honestly about to give up on ATL also. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

The fact that the ONLY thing we can get on the same page about is not seeing it for this season of RHOA:dies:

rJtsduT.gif

UNITY by any means necessary I guess.

I just came back from walking my dog one last time tonight so I guess I'll see what the remaining 40 minutes holds.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Wait what the hell is Cynthia and Noelle doing (wait Nene IS THIS LAST SEASON's Greece thing)

OMG...not them showing last year's cast trip after 3 episodes.

I'm putting this on mute because if I change to another channel then I won't turn back. 

THIS IS A MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Wow, this is SAAAAAAD recap of last year's episode

L8V3OW.gif

17 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Wait what the hell is Cynthia and Noelle doing (wait Nene IS THIS LAST SEASON's Greece thing)

I'm putting this on mute because if I change to another channel then I won't turn back. 

THIS IS A MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Wow, this is SAAAAAAD recap of last year's episode

L8V3OW.gif

YES UNITED WE STAND LMAO

a pathetic joke :bibliahh:

the severe crash and burn of RHOA. When you consider the fact they got a YouTuber for the cast. It’s giving WeTV. Lmaooo

17 minutes ago, slw84 said:

L8V3OW.gif

YES UNITED WE STAND LMAO

the severe crash and burn of RHOA. When you consider the fact they got a YouTuber for the cast. It’s giving WeTV. Lmaooo

• #FreeBritney Activist
16 minutes ago, Phobos said:

YES UNITED WE STAND LMAO

wow bethenney wow

sheesh

GrIWf2y.gif

12 minutes ago, boys said:

the scream i let out because its SO true 

:dies:

I’m off an edible right now and am dying laughing. 

A YouTuber? I could just picture the dumbass producers celebrating... thinking she’d pull in a younger demo:katie2::johnald:

ratings said :dancehall3:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Chris is so good for Candiace

• #FreeBritney Activist

Andy better expose the alliance between Karen and Monique

• #FreeBritney Activist

Ashley knows the Samuels talk crap about them.

Ashley is ALL ABOUT ALLIANCE

she now has an alliance with Monique and Karen who both need her so that why she is sitting pretty.:celestial3: