The Real Housewives: OLG Fails Health Inspections!

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

I see it being true bc Heather said things with her an LuAnn still aren't good like last week

Dang maybe I should start tuning into her podcast :deadbanana2:

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist

HELL has frozen over on Christmas day.

I just saw Nene's video with Ben. Crump.

I agree with her except she signed a contract signing her rights away.

Now, didn't she have new contracts or did she have the same contract and the added new options for season 10.

Based on what she's saying she DESERVED EP credit for bringing in 3 of the 4 other cast members after the show blew up.

I mean they are independent contractors BUT I actually feel bad for her.

It reminds of bad music contracts. You are dumb and uneducated and got GOT but why not have the language included in newer contracts. Do they say we won't give you a contract unless you stick to the original terms BUT we will give you more money???

Mariah Huq (actual creator) has more of a case though but even if Nene doesn't have much of a case legally...I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL empathy for Nene because while I am currently in a promotion position it took me longer than other less talented counterparts to get my recent promotion so I FELT her.

She was originally aiming for Kim but she mentioned other housewives in other cities getting upgrades: I think she's referring to Kim Richards, Bethenney frankel (rumors both have some sort of EP credit even if silent), Teresa (not anyone from OC) though

:gaycat6:

Word on the street is.... Monique still got her season 6 contract after a season long effort by half the cast to ice her out/get her fired. :bibliahh:

I guess it’s true. you never win when you play dirty. 

let’s see if candyman keeps her promise about refusing to return if Monique does. 

pettiness aside, I do hope everyone returns and production clamps down on the refusals to film with certain cast members. Either complete the story or get chopped. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Phobos said:

Word on the street is.... Monique still got her season 6 contract after a season long effort by half the cast to ice her out/get her fired. :bibliahh:

I guess it’s true. you never win when you play dirty. 

let’s see if candyman keeps her promise about refusing to return if Monique does. 

pettiness aside, I do hope everyone returns and production clamps down on the refusals to film with certain cast members. Either complete the story or get chopped. 

The porsha of the franchise...mugshot coming soon. Bravo is rewarding bad behavior and supposed upper society women degrading themselves and tarnish their status for fame. This is surprising:cupid:

I mean I'm not sure why you'd make your 2nd sentence. Attacking people isn't clean. Being inappropriate with your trainer the discussion of that rumor (not even on the show) just to distract from your behavior isn't clean.

Why do people keep saying that she refuses to return? I've seen her say that she refuses to film...there's a difference.

Production can't clamp down on who people will or will not film with especially if it's justified based on safety reasons.

Production is not a dictatorship. Plenty of housewives have not filmed scenes with certain cast so what would be different now.

I think if Monique returns as a full time flute holder Candice will not film with her at all. Gizelle has no reason to and neither do Wendy or Robyn. Robyn has a wedding, others have their own situation going on and the storylines are drying up for Ashley, Monique and even Karen so Monique already made a fool of her self.

Even Candice's song has more streams than Moniques despite Moniques being out longer so Monique stans are not even supporting her products.

Unless mOnique divorces or opens new businesses i'm not sure how much storyline material she has left so the girls can just focus on their stuff and let the likes of Ashley, Monique etc. dry up.

I think the real question is about new cast members/FOHs. Apparently, Robyn has a friend joining but if they get new cast it'll be easier to get them to film with the majority. Monique doesn't seem to have many friends neither does Ashley so unless they can get Karen to bring a friend on it's possible the let the other sides storylines naturally die out.

This happened on the NY cast with that one girl (the one that ramona threw the glass at), NJ Siggy and OC (the stepford wife girl).

5ga3s67.gif

SwagLikeALegend

I don't want Candiace back, the way she keeps interrupting Monique during the reunion is super irritating. Then when they discuss the fight she acts all traumatized and upset. Also her life is boring. 

Shocked by how many people are team Monique. The issue isn’t just violence. What else did she give us this season? T’challa & her MLM? Candiace keeps growing & plays well with the other women while Monique’s stagnant & widely disliked. They all hated her birthday trip. It makes entertaining TV but it’s baffling that they’re bringing back somebody who is a thorn in everybody’s side. Even Danielle Staub knew when to walk. Is she that desperate for a cheque?

41 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The porsha of the franchise...mugshot coming soon. Bravo is rewarding bad behavior and supposed upper society women degrading themselves and tarnish their status for fame. This is surprising:cupid:

I mean I'm not sure why you'd make your 2nd sentence. Attacking people isn't clean. Being inappropriate with your trainer the discussion of that rumor (not even on the show) just to distract from your behavior isn't clean.

Why do people keep saying that she refuses to return? I've seen her say that she refuses to film...there's a difference.

Production can't clamp down on who people will or will not film with especially if it's justified based on safety reasons.

Production is not a dictatorship. Plenty of housewives have not filmed scenes with certain cast so what would be different now.

I think if Monique returns as a full time flute holder Candice will not film with her at all. Gizelle has no reason to and neither do Wendy or Robyn. Robyn has a wedding, others have their own situation going on and the storylines are drying up for Ashley, Monique and even Karen so Monique already made a fool of her self.

Even Candice's song has more streams than Moniques despite Moniques being out longer so Monique stans are not even supporting her products.

Unless mOnique divorces or opens new businesses i'm not sure how much storyline material she has left so the girls can just focus on their stuff and let the likes of Ashley, Monique etc. dry up.

I think the real question is about new cast members/FOHs. Apparently, Robyn has a friend joining but if they get new cast it'll be easier to get them to film with the majority. Monique doesn't seem to have many friends neither does Ashley so unless they can get Karen to bring a friend on it's possible the let the other sides storylines naturally die out.

This happened on the NY cast with that one girl (the one that ramona threw the glass at), NJ Siggy and OC (the stepford wife girl).

5ga3s67.gif

The sole basis of the entire housewives franchise is varyingly wealthy/glamorous women tearing each other down for sport... amidst a backdrop of crumbling marriages and salacious scandals. So every cast member should be clear about what they signed up for.

if there are cracks in your marriage, they will be spotlighted and inevitably made worse. 

If there are financial problems, they will be made a punchline and a topic of discussion amongst the cast 

if you have a past, it will be exposed by enemies, ex-friends, frenemies.

even if you don’t have a past, people will lie or embellish things about you to varying degrees. 

the severity of which should be determined by the employer (BRAVO) in regards to hire/fire. 

So no I don’t think you should be allowed to refuse to film with certain cast members if those cast members’ actions are deemed by the network, production, and the state as being justifiable enough to avoid legal punishment and be brought back another season. 

I believe Gizelle spearheaded bringing the paternity plot to screen along with charisse and Gigi.... but do I think monique should be allowed to film with Gizelle? No. Because the fun of housewives is seeing the women find nearly impossible resolution after the most extreme circumstances. 

this is why people want Porsha and Kenya to be friends. This is why the prospect of Gizelle and Monique being cool at season 5 was refreshing. 

however there are circumstances where lines must be drawn. But I think they should be drawn by the network. Not cast members.

Case and point: the Phaedra rape plot from season 9... it is 100 percent understandable why Kandi (or any of the other ladies for that matter) would refuse to film with her. She was also a legal liability for the network and production company so a chop was in order. But Porsha was complicit but to a varying degree and guess what... the rest of the ladies had to still film with her. 

the majority of the RHOA cast hated Kenya pretty bad after season 6.... but she’s tv gold.. if you allow for the precedent of housewives refusing to film to dictate hiring and firing... it’s a slippery slope 

5 minutes ago, Phobos said:

The sole basis of the entire housewives franchise is varyingly wealthy/glamorous women tearing each other down for sport... amidst a backdrop of crumbling marriages and salacious scandals. So every cast member should be clear about what they signed up for.

if there are cracks in your marriage, they will be spotlighted and inevitably made worse. 

If there are financial problems, they will be made a punchline and a topic of discussion amongst the cast 

if you have a past, it will be exposed by enemies, ex-friends, frenemies.

even if you don’t have a past, people will lie or embellish things about you to varying degrees. 

the severity of which should be determined by the employer (BRAVO) in regards to hire/fire. 

So no I don’t think you should be allowed to refuse to film with certain cast members if those cast members’ actions are deemed by the network, production, and the state as being justifiable enough to avoid legal punishment and be brought back another season. 

I believe Gizelle spearheaded bringing the paternity plot to screen along with charisse and Gigi.... but do I think monique should be allowed to film with Gizelle? No. Because the fun of housewives is seeing the women find nearly impossible resolution after the most extreme circumstances. 

this is why people want Porsha and Kenya to be friends. This is why the prospect of Gizelle and Monique being cool at season 5 was refreshing. 

however there are circumstances where lines must be drawn. But I think they should be drawn by the network. Not cast members.

Case and point: the Phaedra rape plot from season 9... it is 100 percent understandable why Kandi (or any of the other ladies for that matter) would refuse to film with her. She was also a legal liability for the network and production company so a chop was in order. But Porsha was complicit but to a varying degree and guess what... the rest of the ladies had to still film with her. 

the majority of the RHOA cast hated Kenya pretty bad after season 6.... but she’s tv gold.. if you allow for the precedent of housewives refusing to film to dictate hiring and firing... it’s a slippery slope 

@slw84

another point of housewives is seeing people In conflict constantly put in the same space. Because most people are non confrontational and disengage from those they have issues with or feel are out to get them... there is a bit of fantasy/spectacle to housewife. The point of the show is conflict and confrontation. Refusal to film or engage goes against the very tenets of the premise. It should be entertained in only the most extreme circumstances but pretty much every single cast has Had a physical altercation of some sort because it is unnatural to put people with issues in the same space, ply them with alcohol, and have them repeatedly go after one another. Physical outbursts in my opinion are highly probable if not inevitable with the wrong combination of personalities. 

16 minutes ago, SwagLikeALegend said:

I don't want Candiace back, the way she keeps interrupting Monique during the reunion is super irritating. Then when they discuss the fight she acts all traumatized and upset. Also her life is boring. 

But what part of Monique’s life is interesting other than her expensive lifestyle? Emotionally, she gives nothing. Her husband is also the weakest of the husbands. She has a stuck-up attitude & no warmth. She’s carried by T’challa. She’s entitled & poor mannered & never really fit in with the other girls. Spending $200k on a podcast is weird, the MLM is weirder & there’s no humanity to distract from how out of touch she is. Idk why fans love people like her & Erika Jayne who are dry as toast & think price tags + narcissism= personality. She’s full of herself & keeping her on the show is a mistake if she’s not gonna be vulnerable. I think she’s too concerned with always being a bad bitch to ever show realness

@slw84 just say you hate Mo, Ash and Karen and be done with it. LOL at you saying these 3 ladies don't really have storylines but the other ladies have. You lost me there for good.

Did Monique have a storyline other than pregnancy? :zzz:if she returns what's her storyline going to be? Is she going to get pregnant again?! The Eva of Potomac :deadbanana2: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I don’t think Candice said she wouldn’t return...just that she won’t film with Monique. 

Right.

And the thing is she won't need to film with Monique.

What candice (assuming she's not fired or demoted) has going for her is she has plenty of storyline potential left in her?

-new home (1st home she purchased to add to her growing up schtick)

-MBA pursuit

-Music and tv career

-pregnancy

-1st baby

-whatever else.

The way Monique used the term ICE out just ice her out. Don't engage in any conflict because Monique's storyline on her own is boring and she's already had her best material behind her (rainbow baby, new home, product exposure)

If Gizelle, Robyn, and Wendy (assuming any will come back full time/FOH), focus on their stuff and limit any drama with Monique there will be little use for Monique as we've already seen her family life and expanding the family etc.

If they are wise, they'd limit any beef with Monique and add more friends to make Monique and others less needed. They did this with that Stepford wife from OC, the stepford wife from NY etc. What they have going for them is one side doesn't have many friends so bravo would have to pretend new cast members are introduced by them or just have it done on the side of the majority.

new cast members/FOHs will play an even more integral role in RHOP than ever before.

1 hour ago, SwagLikeALegend said:

Not sure what is difficult to grasp.

Calling a bs er out on their bs is fine. 

Having to see the footage of getting attack and relive those moments is traumatic.

I'm not sure how people struggle to understand that both can exist at the same time.

Some of yall are better off just saying "I don't like Monique" and leaving at that because its fine to not like someone but when you go into the reasons WHY you don't like them it makes you sound ridiculous and you should spare yourself from that.

Especially talking about "She never clicked with the other ladies" when she actually did the only one she didn't vibe with was Gizelle because she didn't let herself be shaded by her at their first meeting. Of course falling outs happen with other women but that happens across all franchises not just this one. You don't even have to be a Monique stan I'm not, I only stan Karen Huger from Potomac but don't rewrite history to fit some random narrative.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

Shocked by how many people are team Monique. The issue isn’t just violence. What else did she give us this season? T’challa & her MLM? Candiace keeps growing & plays well with the other women while Monique’s stagnant & widely disliked. They all hated her birthday trip. It makes entertaining TV but it’s baffling that they’re bringing back somebody who is a thorn in everybody’s side. Even Danielle Staub knew when to walk. Is she that desperate for a cheque?

I'm not...it's telling that some support those type of people

...people love ratchet and they love cast members who will change who they are and want validation from social media so they will do what they think will be good for cameras which usually means they will degrade themselves and tarnish their real life status for moments.

It's fame. She's not alone. Many reality tv stars don't need the money but they WANT the fame and validation because they don't have it in real life.

It becomes a slippery slope when  it usually translates into doing things you wouldn't normally do

1 hour ago, LoveInStereo said:

But what part of Monique’s life is interesting other than her expensive lifestyle? Emotionally, she gives nothing. Her husband is also the weakest of the husbands. She has a stuck-up attitude & no warmth. She’s carried by T’challa. She’s entitled & poor mannered & never really fit in with the other girls. Spending $200k on a podcast is weird, the MLM is weirder & there’s no humanity to distract from how out of touch she is. Idk why fans love people like her & Erika Jayne who are dry as toast & think price tags + narcissism= personality. She’s full of herself & keeping her on the show is a mistake if she’s not gonna be vulnerable. I think she’s too concerned with always being a bad bitch to ever show realness

At this point:

Monique has little storyline potential left

Ashley has little storyline potential left

Gizelle and karen have little storyline potential left HOWEVER, they are those girls. They have more flexibility to be the bone carriers/pot stirrers

Robyn after her wedding only has a new baby with Juan since he wants a daughter. After that, her storyline will dry up.

Wendy is new so if she survives she has a few to explore.

interestingly enough the least liked of the group has the most storyline potential

5ga3s67.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
43 minutes ago, rooby.booby said:

@slw84 just say you hate Mo, Ash and Karen and be done with it. LOL at you saying these 3 ladies don't really have storylines but the other ladies have. You lost me there for good.

I don't know who you are but it's nice to meet you.

Well, if you fail to interpret words correctly then that's not on me.

I've already posted this multiple times but I have no problem doing it again:

Ashley and Monique have provided alot of storylines in their time but what is left:

Monique is not going to have another child, she's already shown us her new home, had the rainbow baby.

For both a divorce would be a reset otherwise they've already used alot of their storylines up already. I mean Monique can focus on business if that's going to be one.

Karen like Gizelle might have a storyline or might not have one but they are those girls. they can always be used as the HBICs and stir the pot and be the bone carriers even when their storylines are fledgling

Robyn has the wedding and possibly a surrogacy to give Juan the daughter he wants but i'm not sure what's left.

The two least liked characters have the most to play with: Wendy and Candice.

Candice has the most options

This is assuming that all come back and none are demoted.

Not sure how you got that I believe Robyn is just flooding with 10s of storylines left in her backpocket. that is not true.

So new cast members and FOHs will be integral because in a season or two I have a feeling some will be dried up.

23 minutes ago, éclat said:

Did Monique have a storyline other than pregnancy? :zzz:if she returns what's her storyline going to be? Is she going to get pregnant again?! The Eva of Potomac :deadbanana2: 

Which is why strategically when you don't give the members who's storyline potential is drying up scenes or conflict/drama they get dried up on their own.

It's happened in at least 3 different franchises.

it's in Candice, Gizelle, robyn and wendy (if they return) best interest to let the storylines of certain girls to dry up.

If they were playing chess they might want to target Ashley first just because the other two are using her as a means to get close to level.

Take out Ashley and let the other two do it as a duo and strengthen your numbers (Gizelle, candice, robyn and wendy actually have alot of friends in comparison to the other side who can't keep friends or never had many to begin with--- bravo can give the placebo effect and get ashley/karen/monique to introduce new cast members as a "friend" as an alternative).

Gangsta4alife

@slw84  being concise is your friend. The long forms of writing aren't aiding to your argument or really stimulating discussion, it's just a bunch of conjectures that further drive goal posts further from the central talking point. Outside of Ashley Darby none of the women have had invigorating storylines these past few seasons. An entertaining solo storyline isn't simply mindlessly engaging in an activity. If that were the case several of Robyn's "business ventures" would be acclaimed and memorable, the truth is they are not.

What specifically about any of the Candiace storylines prosed leads to different dimensions in her personality. We never saw much emphasis on her so called business ventures or anything detailing her interest in running anything. So just shoving in she got an MBA won't resonate with anything at all especially when Candiace's entire being per her own words is being the jack of all trades but master of none.

1 hour ago, boys said:

Some of yall are better off just saying "I don't like Monique"

I definitely don’t like MoMo. She was one of my favs until she put her hands on someone. I lost all respect for, she looked like a maniac with the producers surrounding her trying to get her off Candiace. 

Candiace has a new home to pay for, she'll be back. They need to get rid of Wendy and demote Robyn to just being a friend of the show. Perhaps having two new faces on the show can change up the dynamic. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, Phobos said:

Well, if it's a safety risk and the attacker doesn't even feel they were wrong it's easy for Candice at minimum to justify not filming with Monique

I'm not sure I care what any of us believe because Gizelle and Bravo have said there was no scenes bringing up the paternity of the baby. Unless, there is a reveal in part 3 showing Gizelle bringing up the paternity of the baby then i'm going to go with what we received. Paternity was NEVER addressed until AFTER Monique had to defend talking to Gizelle about why Charisse had her so shook knowing the fight would air in the oncoming episodes.

I do agree. I wish Porsha/Kenya; Monique and Gizelle could be cool but there's no resolution in either case. Porsha needed to just say the TRUTH; 
Yes we were building a friendship and i assumed you'd be nice to my face and talk crap in confessionals so I did it so I wouldn't look played. turns out: You only made 1 shady comment about Dennis and doggystyle and I made 7 jabs and i didn't really mean it. I'm sorry. THAT would have been a great resolution for the reunion. Instead, porsha turned it into we were both shading each other...similarly, Monique is aggressive and childish for her age too. All she had to do was sincerely apologize about bringing Kyndall on to spread gossip on Sherman to hurt Gizelle. Gizelle will always have fun with a bad rumor about Gizelle until she gets an apology for that horrible backfired plot.

It's not a slippery slope:

Majority of the cast did NOT hate Kenya. They didn't like her but since she didn't do anything to Kandi, Cynthia or Nene they can't justify her dramatic crazy antics against Phaedra to mean much. The bad precedence is allowing people to get away with things that are fireable offenses. The precedence shows that if Monique is allowed to lose her cool and get violent and threaten people multiple times and keep a flute then we shouldn't worry if we lose control and do the same thing. THAT is the actual slippery slope. When they allowed Porsha to continuously get away with fireable offenses RHOA turned into love and hip hop atlanta housewives. RHOP can easily turn into love and hip hop Potomac if they show that it is ok to threaten, get physical then create a diss track and breach your contract to lie to blogs to get ahead of a story...not own up to your mistake correctly and then get rewarded. That is a true slippery slope

2 hours ago, Phobos said:

@slw84

another point of housewives is seeing people In conflict constantly put in the same space. Because most people are non confrontational and disengage from those they have issues with or feel are out to get them... there is a bit of fantasy/spectacle to housewife. The point of the show is conflict and confrontation. Refusal to film or engage goes against the very tenets of the premise. It should be entertained in only the most extreme circumstances but pretty much every single cast has Had a physical altercation of some sort because it is unnatural to put people with issues in the same space, ply them with alcohol, and have them repeatedly go after one another. Physical outbursts in my opinion are highly probable if not inevitable with the wrong combination of personalities. 

Well i agree that reality tv is NOT scripted. It is essentially a social experiment where you put people in positions they'd normally avoid. Add alcohol and producers feedback on your performance and then there is a reperformance.

a 3 minute clip of an argument can last 45 minutes and that includes rehashing it again in between production's feedback.

I don't think you get the point. When Vicki had the Brooks cancer scandal almost NO one wanted to film with her. She didn't do anything against those cast members she just was a bad look. Refusing to film with Vicki because she did something bad which drove ratings unlike RHOP which couldn't even get the fight or the binder to be the top viewed episode of the season is not the same as someone breaching their contract to tell a false version of what will air a year later, attack someone who didn't do anything deserving of an attack, threaten her, chase after her, not own up to any remorse until in a staged scene with her pastor and then creates a diss song and binder to deflect from her actions. In a reunion where there is supposed to be resolution, we have none. This is not the same as Vicki apologizing to her cast and saying she lost a lot of trust with them but will work to build it back. There is forward movement. Where is the forward movement in RHOP now?

I won't even comment and your probability exception on physical violence towards women. I can't even believe you are justifying that.

StephenNYMonster

Robyn doesn’t even bone carry. She is just an ineffective instigator and nothing else. She hanging on because Gizelle likes her and Andy feels bad for her. AND keeping her on stokes his charity ego.

Sidebar: Does Andy actually watch Potomac because I found it so strange during that reunion when he was interrogating Monique about her finances and tried to imply she made more than her husband based off the show. How does he think Monique is going to pay for more than one house on a housewives income. 💀

Edited by StephenNYMonster
  • #FreeBritney Activist
48 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

@slw84  being concise is your friend. The long forms of writing aren't aiding to your argument or really stimulating discussion, it's just a bunch of conjectures that further drive goal posts further from the central talking point. Outside of Ashley Darby none of the women have had invigorating storylines these past few seasons. An entertaining solo storyline isn't simply mindlessly engaging in an activity. If that were the case several of Robyn's "business ventures" would be acclaimed and memorable, the truth is they are not.

What specifically about any of the Candiace storylines prosed leads to different dimensions in her personality. We never saw much emphasis on her so called business ventures or anything detailing her interest in running anything. So just shoving in she got an MBA won't resonate with anything at all especially when Candiace's entire being per her own words is being the jack of all trades but master of none.

LOL very true. i'm horrible at being concise...not the only one but yes I need to be more concise.

You also need to understand these ladies film 1000s of hours of footage but only 20 hours is shown based on production choosing the storyline direction to head in.

Many of them film their businesses but it never airs.

I'm talking about storyline potential...not about what will actually make the air because again they film more and they have no decision on what will be chosen by production. If people are losing control and fighting like it's love and hip hop they might not air the scenes of the women working on their businesses. 

Hm...I wonder why:gaycat6:

20 minutes ago, éclat said:

I definitely don’t like MoMo. She was one of my favs until she put her hands on someone. I lost all respect for, she looked like a maniac with the producers surrounding her trying to get her off Candiace. 

See I like Monique (ON PAPER) in execution she is HORRIBLE. You can see the errors in her upbringing EVERY season like another layer peeled and still don't know who she really is.

Bravo LOVES that an actual wealthy woman has taken herself down in the gutter for fame.

They like it when the broke ones do it (Teresa, Nene, Kenya, Porsha, Brandi, Kim, Sonja etc.)

The LOOOOOVE it when the wealthy women do it (vicki, heather, rinna, Carlton, Kyle, Luann, Ramona, Monique etc.)

Catch it:gaycat1:

39 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Well, if it's a safety risk and the attacker doesn't even feel they were wrong it's easy for Candice at minimum to justify not filming with Monique

I'm not sure I care what any of us believe because Gizelle and Bravo have said there was no scenes bringing up the paternity of the baby. Unless, there is a reveal in part 3 showing Gizelle bringing up the paternity of the baby then i'm going to go with what we received. Paternity was NEVER addressed until AFTER Monique had to defend talking to Gizelle about why Charisse had her so shook knowing the fight would air in the oncoming episodes.

I do agree. I wish Porsha/Kenya; Monique and Gizelle could be cool but there's no resolution in either case. Porsha needed to just say the TRUTH; 
Yes we were building a friendship and i assumed you'd be nice to my face and talk crap in confessionals so I did it so I wouldn't look played. turns out: You only made 1 shady comment about Dennis and doggystyle and I made 7 jabs and i didn't really mean it. I'm sorry. THAT would have been a great resolution for the reunion. Instead, porsha turned it into we were both shading each other...similarly, Monique is aggressive and childish for her age too. All she had to do was sincerely apologize about bringing Kyndall on to spread gossip on Sherman to hurt Gizelle. Gizelle will always have fun with a bad rumor about Gizelle until she gets an apology for that horrible backfired plot.

It's not a slippery slope:

Majority of the cast did NOT hate Kenya. They didn't like her but since she didn't do anything to Kandi, Cynthia or Nene they can't justify her dramatic crazy antics against Phaedra to mean much. The bad precedence is allowing people to get away with things that are fireable offenses. The precedence shows that if Monique is allowed to lose her cool and get violent and threaten people multiple times and keep a flute then we shouldn't worry if we lose control and do the same thing. THAT is the actual slippery slope. When they allowed Porsha to continuously get away with fireable offenses RHOA turned into love and hip hop atlanta housewives. RHOP can easily turn into love and hip hop Potomac if they show that it is ok to threaten, get physical then create a diss track and breach your contract to lie to blogs to get ahead of a story...not own up to your mistake correctly and then get rewarded. That is a true slippery slope

Well i agree that reality tv is NOT scripted. It is essentially a social experiment where you put people in positions they'd normally avoid. Add alcohol and producers feedback on your performance and then there is a reperformance.

a 3 minute clip of an argument can last 45 minutes and that includes rehashing it again in between production's feedback.

I don't think you get the point. When Vicki had the Brooks cancer scandal almost NO one wanted to film with her. She didn't do anything against those cast members she just was a bad look. Refusing to film with Vicki because she did something bad which drove ratings unlike RHOP which couldn't even get the fight or the binder to be the top viewed episode of the season is not the same as someone breaching their contract to tell a false version of what will air a year later, attack someone who didn't do anything deserving of an attack, threaten her, chase after her, not own up to any remorse until in a staged scene with her pastor and then creates a diss song and binder to deflect from her actions. In a reunion where there is supposed to be resolution, we have none. This is not the same as Vicki apologizing to her cast and saying she lost a lot of trust with them but will work to build it back. There is forward movement. Where is the forward movement in RHOP now?

I won't even comment and your probability exception on physical violence towards women. I can't even believe you are justifying that.

I do not support violence against women or champion it. What I am however is a realistic and can acknowledge how reality tv under the wrong circumstance can precipitate violence. 
So It wasn’t an excusal. You acknowledged that reality tv is a social experiment. It is abnormal to put people who do not like each other in close quarters consistently and have them tear each other down on a platform in front of millions. It creates a dynamic of tit for tat and oneupmanship. Couple this with the wrong combination of personalities and the right heated moment — A physical altercation  is a probable outcome regardless of gender, race, age etc. Otherwise it wouldn’t have happened on nearly every single franchise (or reality tv show for that matter). It’s not an endorsement. It’s just objective fact.