The Real Housewives: OLG Fails Health Inspections!

3 hours ago, slw84 said:

Keep saying that out loud hope.

:celestial6:

Heather is the unattractive version of Leah. Leah is what Heather is supposed to look like:bibliahh:

NOt the girls becoming revisionist historians like Bethenney didn't run Heather up out the cast (LITERALLY crying). I remember that scene of her crying and Bethenney was thrown off like what is wrong with this lady.

Heather and her nose can remain a non apple holder.:celestial5:...but I actually like her though:mandown:

Interesting that you would go right for the looks. I wasn't even referring to that. I meant personality and career wise. She has the confidence and the idgaf attitude that Leah wishes she had, ugly nose and all. Let's not forget Leah needed plastic surgery to look like she looks now. 

She cried cause Bethenny was being rude to her and she barely knew her. And Bethenny was using her own grief as the reason for why she was being stand offish which just makes things more emotional. However, once Heather saw what time it was, she wouldn't keep her foot off of Bethenny's neck. 

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, boys said:

Ep-hba9XcAM0WyX?format=jpg&name=medium

the broke iphone screen

Even as broke and as broken as her phone is she probably worth more than 99% of her naysayers. Maybe she won.

41 minutes ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Interesting that you would go right for the looks. I wasn't even referring to that. I meant personality and career wise. She has the confidence and the idgaf attitude that Leah wishes she had, ugly nose and all. Let's not forget Leah needed plastic surgery to look like she looks now. 

She cried cause Bethenny was being rude to her and she barely knew her. And Bethenny was using her own grief as the reason for why she was being stand offish which just makes things more emotional. However, once Heather saw what time it was, she wouldn't keep her foot off of Bethenny's neck. 

Yes. Leah is what Heather is supposed to look like. It's like seeing a before and after picture.

How soon we forget heather was tough as nails in her seasons? back then they wouldn't air everything but they'd show extra footage on bravo dot come and the trailer and she was getting loud to intimidate many of her cast members.

Yes, leah did get good work done.

Bethenney wasn't even that rude she just wasn't all extra happy because she was going through mess in her life.

Heather did try to come for Bethenney. It was cute to see her try

11 hours ago, Stevie said:

This was amazing. :skull:

I just saw this on YT too :lmao:

Her quick lil appearance on S4 > anything on S5

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

I was watching that video and got reminded of the whole charity ordeal from season one with Katie and her kicking them off the committee. In what WORLD would Robyn Dixon sit on a committee to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars? She doesn't have those types of connections. :rip:

Katie rost is just what RHOP needs. :bibliahh:

always serving a kii. I will never get over her saying “I’m sorry for calling you dumb. Maybe I meant you were stupid.” 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Phobos said:

Katie rost is just what RHOP needs. :bibliahh:

always serving a kii. I will never get over her saying “I’m sorry for calling you dumb. Maybe I meant you were stupid.” 

stupid is less hurtful.

Stupid is when you are expected to know better and you misstep.

Dumb is when you are not expected to know better and you mess up.

Katie serving intellectual virtuouso vibes

tumblr_orlwlu6MFK1s6jckpo1_500.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

Do we know which drug Katie struggled with? I'm assuming cocaine but I hope it wasn't anything worse than that.

Katie was great tv but TOO volatile.

Could you image Katie vs Monique?

Wait a minute, in season 4 there wasn't a lot of Katie and Monique scenes together.

Now that's a fight that would have actually been the top rated show of the season.

9 minutes ago, slw84 said:

stupid is less hurtful.

Stupid is when you are expected to know better and you misstep.

Dumb is when you are not expected to know better and you mess up.

Katie serving intellectual virtuouso vibes

tumblr_orlwlu6MFK1s6jckpo1_500.gif

:bibliahh:

the way you just made her read 1000x funnier to me. If they keep the current caste and bring Katie in, katie in the middle of the aftermath would be hilarious. But apparently she has some beef with bravo? I remember they didn’t allow her at the s4 reunion. 

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Do we know which drug Katie struggled with? I'm assuming cocaine but I hope it wasn't anything worse than that.

Wait a minute, in season 4 there wasn't a lot of Katie and Monique scenes together.

Now that's a fight that would have actually been the top rated show of the season.

She always gave me a painkillers vibe. Vicodin. Percocet. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, Phobos said:

the way you just made her read 1000x funnier to me. If they keep the current caste and bring Katie in, katie in the middle of the aftermath would be hilarious. But apparently she has some beef with bravo? I remember they didn’t allow her at the s4 reunion. 

I'm here for a Katie vs Monique matchup. Now THAT would be a kii.

Katie would just own her making fun of her need for acceptance.

Monique would talk about her ways with men

Katie would rebuttal with her ways with men.

It's the 2M rated show results for me.

4 minutes ago, Phobos said:

She always gave me a painkillers vibe. Vicodin. Percocet. 

I can believe it...

mariah-carey.jpg

Bethenny Frankel
22 minutes ago, slw84 said:

She had a miscarriage and then went spiraling

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

She had a miscarriage and then went spiraling

This can apply to multiple RHOP members.

Please be specific

mariah-carey.jpg

Now that I've watched Atlanta and Potomac regularly and have taken interest in Salt Lake City, which cities should I watch next?

I've watched some of New York and Beverly Hills four years ago. Should I revisit them?

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

:clap3:

25 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Please be specific

mariah-carey.jpg

:rip:

KATIE ROST IS AN ICON

I love how we all agree Katie deserves to return and shake the RHOP table. :WAP:

@slw84 I know you want to see katie Vs Monique but I want to see her Vs Gizelle. 

I will never get over gizzy exposing the fact Katie peed on herself at the photoshoot. :bibliahh:

29 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Please be specific

mariah-carey.jpg

I’m off a sativa pen right now and the way this just hit me. 

please log out. 

:rip:

EqBYjrfUwAAOD-Z?format=jpg&name=large

She could have at least tagged the only black woman on the show who helped make your show a success

Edited by boys
38 minutes ago, boys said:

She could have at least tagged the only black woman on the show who helped make your show a success

wait i misread that as Most Watched RH show in 2010 and was wondering why she was posting 10 year old news w/ not even the right cast :rip: 

43 minutes ago, boys said:

She could have at least included a picture of Denise.

Also, can we applaud Katie from RHOP for being the only one to call out Ashley on her mess at EVERY turn?

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Phobos said:

I love how we all agree Katie deserves to return and shake the RHOP table. :WAP:

@slw84 I know you want to see katie Vs Monique but I want to see her Vs Gizelle. 

I will never get over gizzy exposing the fact Katie peed on herself at the photoshoot. :bibliahh:

alternative facts another poster jealous of Gizelle's green eyes:gaycat6:

gizelle did that after katie tried to call her out for being with a man and having to go to the bathroom and being in a panic.

katie got what she deserved.

They are saying Katie is banned based on some comments she made about Michael and that's why she wasn't invited to the reunion last season.

stophittingmedad
13 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

I hated how social media dragged her that season and they were all on team jiz and her sidekick, they were so our of line pushing for a story around Katie's race.

her name is Robyn Dixon...

2 hours ago, boys said:

RHOBH is officially the #1 Bravo Housewives show after the flop ATL ratings (and before anyone says, NeNe will not make them #1 again)

In terms of ratings, it now goes 

#1 Beverly Hills

#2 New Jersey

#3 Atlanta

And people call New Jersey a flop :bibliahh:

50 minutes ago, slw84 said:

alternative facts another poster jealous of Gizelle's green eyes:gaycat6:

gizelle did that after katie tried to call her out for being with a man and having to go to the bathroom and being in a panic.

katie got what she deserved.

They are saying Katie is banned based on some comments she made about Michael and that's why she wasn't invited to the reunion last season.

But I’m hoping with the newly leaked footage from S1 re: michael that can change...

also how is bravo still allowing michael on set post me too? Am I the only one who thinks it’s absurd he’s still being allowed to film