The Real Housewives: OLG Fails Health Inspections!

6 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

YES! Keep Sonja, Lu and Leah and build the cast around them. Fire Ramona and leave her hanging.

1x2G2Fw.gif

This

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

HausOfGerard
21 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I think Sonja should be a friend of.

1x2G2Fw.gif

I think Sonja needs to be FIRED and locked up.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Yes I won! :lmao:

Imagine thinking Ramona needs to go when she's the life force behind RHONY. That legend literally just crapped in her robe last week and somehow she's still not enough for you. I don't care if she's 80, geriatric, and in a nursing home - she'll still be more entertaining and funny than 90% of wives. Have a little respect!

Dorinda was a mess this season but she’s, undoubtedly, one of the greatest cast additions and helped revitalize New York when it needed it the most. I will miss her tremendously. 

1x2G2Fw.gif

18 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Sonjarita needs to stay as long as she stays off the water pills

1x2G2Fw.gif

If my sag queen leaves too I'll commit

1x2G2Fw.gif

TheEmancipation
33 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Yes I won! :lmao:

Imagine thinking Ramona needs to go when she's the life force behind RHONY. That legend literally just crapped in her robe last week and somehow she's still not enough for you. I don't care if she's 80, geriatric, and in a nursing home - she'll still be more entertaining and funny than 90% of wives. Have a little respect!

Ramona's behaviour doesn't really work in 2020 imo. It went from haha she's an out of touch white women to yikes... she's an out of touch white women. Her behaviour with the staff this week and then her at the spa the episode from a couple weeks ago, its so uncomfortable to watch.

Also her storyline has not evolved at all since her divorce in season 7 while Lu, who's been on the show just as long as had a whole epic character arc in the same amount of time.

this definitely foreshadows a cast shakeup

I will miss Dorinda so much but in 6 seasons she did more than most OG housewives ... an absolute icon

LuAnn has really snatched the crown of RHONY this year. She’s always been the GOAT, but Ramona was the alpha of the group. It will be interesting to see what they do with casting.

TheEmancipation
Just now, rihxnicki said:

LuAnn has really snatched the crown of RHONY this year. She’s always been the GOAT, but Ramona was the alpha of the group. It will be interesting to see what they do with casting.

I don't think Ramona is an alpha tbh. Nobody respects her anymore. She was more seen of an alpha before her divorce but now everyone looks as her as a joke

Petty Bourgeoisie

One less sloppy drug addict, let us celebrate that

ya9hf5b.gif

39 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Imagine thinking Ramona needs to go when she's the life force behind RHONY. That legend literally just crapped in her robe last week and somehow she's still not enough for you.

Vile.

Douglas Booth
1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Luann better be safe and holding center apple next season

1x2G2Fw.gif1x2G2Fw.gif1x2G2Fw.gif

LuMann claiming his rightful spot.

we luv to see it!:gaygacat4:

if my Sonjarita is next .............. RHONY will unfortunately be done for me

its the end of an era .... I really don't stan any housewives franchise the way I've enjoyed RHONY for the past 12 seasons , largely due to them retaining so many iconic early cast members for so long