The Real Housewives: OLG Fails Health Inspections!

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I ranked all the housewives from the seasons I'm currently watching:

Rotation: 
NYC S8
Melbourne S2 
OC S5 
Potomac S3
ATL S3 (Rewatch) (FINISHED)
ATL S4 (Rewatch) (STARTED)

1. NeNe Leakes (—) 
2. Sonja Morgan (—) 
3. Janet Roach (—) 
4. Chyka Keebaugh (—) 
5. Shereé Whitfield (▲) 
6. LuAnn de Lesseps (▲)

7. Ashley Darby (▼)
8. Bethenny Frankel (▼)

9. Lydia Schiavello (▲) 
10. Karen Huger (▼)
11. Vicki Gunvalson (▼)

12. Kandi Burruss (▲)  
13. Carole Radziwill (▼)
14. Jackie Gillies (▲) 
15. Dorinda Medley (▼)
16. Ramona Singer (▼)
17. Gina Liano (▼)
18. Gamble Breaux (▼)

19. Pettifleur Berenger (▲) 
20. Monique Samuels (▼)
21. Gretchen Rossi (▲)
22. Cynthia Bailey (▼)
23. Gizelle Bryant (▼)
24. Jules Wainstein (▼)
25. Kim Zolciak (▼)
26. Phaedra Parks (▼)

27. Candiace Dillard (—) 
28. Robyn Dixon (—) 
29. Alexis Bellino (—) 
30. Lynne Curtin (—) 
31. Tamra Barney (▲) 
32. Jeana Keough (▼)

Edited by Scotland
Bethenny Frankel
4 hours ago, Scotland said:

Hey guys, I ranked all the housewives from the seasons I'm currently watching:

Rotation: 
NYC S8
Melbourne S2 
OC S5 
Potomac S3
ATL S3 (Rewatch) (FINISHED)
ATL S4 (Rewatch) (STARTED)

1. NeNe Leakes (—) 
2. Sonja Morgan (—) 
3. Janet Roach (—) 
4. Chyka Keebaugh (—) 
5. Shereé Whitfield (▲) 
6. LuAnn de Lesseps (▲)

7. Ashley Darby (▼)
8. Bethenny Frankel (▼)

9. Lydia Schiavello (▲) 
10. Karen Huger (▼)
11. Vicki Gunvalson (▼)

12. Kandi Burruss (▲)  
13. Carole Radziwill (▼)
14. Jackie Gillies (▲) 
15. Dorinda Medley (▼)
16. Ramona Singer (▼)
17. Gina Liano (▼)
18. Gamble Breaux (▼)

19. Pettifleur Berenger (▲) 
20. Monique Samuels (▼)
21. Gretchen Rossi (▲)
22. Cynthia Bailey (▼)
23. Gizelle Bryant (▼)
24. Jules Wainstein (▼)
25. Kim Zolciak (▼)
26. Phaedra Parks (▼)

27. Candiace Dillard (—) 
28. Robyn Dixon (—) 
29. Alexis Bellino (—) 
30. Lynne Curtin (—) 
31. Tamra Barney (▲) 
32. Jeana Keough (▼)

Nene #1? Girl, you have no idea what's coming...

1 hour ago, Black Canary said:

I feel like a Marlo vs Yovanna fight will happen in season 12 of Atlanta

Yup. It'll be a side fight in which Nene will have to mend the fences. 

52 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-14/episode-1/videos/theres-a-new-housewifeand-a-new

I love the new OC Housewife already! Friends with KELLEGEND, and seems like a burst of fresh, fun energy! Which is what OC needs desperately @Elite Four Brad

She does seem fun I love how she said I’m good with six of the kids and for the seventh, who knows.  I can’t wait for the million moms of America to overreact and call her a awful mom for that comment. 

Bethenny Frankel
8 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-14/episode-1/videos/theres-a-new-housewifeand-a-new

I love the new OC Housewife already! Friends with KELLEGEND, and seems like a burst of fresh, fun energy! Which is what OC needs desperately @Elite Four Brad

whew the way you switched on KELLEGEND just like that. 

HausOfGerard
Just now, Elite Four Brad said:

whew the way you switched on KELLEGEND just like that. 

I switch on everyone. I blame my Zodiac sign :fan:

HausOfGerard
2 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Will we get a fight within the first 2 episodes of RHOC??? I hope so

We get Kelly vs Vicki episode 2!

4 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Denise about to expose Camilles racism if she shows up next season

Shell do no such thing.  I love Denise but her comment was lame and if bravo isn’t gonna show it and she isn’t gonna get more specific about what Camille allegedly said (apparently it was her saying ‘should I apologize for being a white woman’), she should just be quiet 

29 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

Shell do no such thing.  I love Denise but her comment was lame and if bravo isn’t gonna show it and she isn’t gonna get more specific about what Camille allegedly said (apparently it was her saying ‘should I apologize for being a white woman’), she should just be quiet 

It wasn’t lame at all it just goes to show Denise is that nice of a person but if Camille continues to push her then she’ll get what’s coming to her.

Camilles ignorance does need to be exposed because I’m pretty sure she has said a lot worse in person around the comfort of her “friends” if she use to be on twitter arguing with people about why the NFL players were taking a knee.

Even just looking through the replies of how she responds to people she’s blatantly ignoring what they are talking about in response to something else just so she doesn’t have to acknowledge African Americans who were killed she tried to make it about women.

Her ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds.

Edited by Black Canary
HausOfGerard

Braunwyn said that she has the most drama with Tamra this season. I did not expect that at all. She must really stand up for Kelly this season. OC this year seems packed with drama @Black Canary

10 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Braunwyn said that she has the most drama with Tamra this season. I did not expect that at all. She must really stand up for Kelly this season. OC this year seems packed with drama @Black Canary

:jonny5:

Braunwyn really trying to get me to support her this season because I truly cannot stand TAMRAT literally one of the worst human beings on the planet. I wish I was a housewife because anytime she even tried to come for me I’d remind her that she chose to keep filming reality television over a life with her daughter.

HausOfGerard
15 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Braunwyn really trying to get me to support her this season because I truly cannot stand TAMRAT literally one of the worst human beings on the planet. I wish I was a housewife because anytime she even tried to come for me I’d remind her that she chose to keep filming reality television over a life with her daughter.

2(Not So Happy) Housewarming

Emily hosts her in-laws to celebrate their birthdays; Brauwnyn and Sean spend Valentine's Day at their love shack; Tamra invites the ladies to her housewarming party and warns Kelly that Vicki will be there.
HausOfGerard
17 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Braunwyn really trying to get me to support her this season because I truly cannot stand TAMRAT literally one of the worst human beings on the planet. I wish I was a housewife because anytime she even tried to come for me I’d remind her that she chose to keep filming reality television over a life with h

3: All Aboard the Rumor Train

Episode Description  

Kelly's tear-filled exit from Tamra's housewarming party prompts the other women to air their grievances; Gina confesses a painful secret to Emily; Shannon and Braunwyn bond over parenting challenges; a shocking new rumor comes to light.
17 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

2(Not So Happy) Housewarming

Emily hosts her in-laws to celebrate their birthdays; Brauwnyn and Sean spend Valentine's Day at their love shack; Tamra invites the ladies to her housewarming party and warns Kelly that Vicki will be there.

16 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

3: All Aboard the Rumor Train

Episode Description  

Kelly's tear-filled exit from Tamra's housewarming party prompts the other women to air their grievances; Gina confesses a painful secret to Emily; Shannon and Braunwyn bond over parenting challenges; a shocking new rumor comes to light.

I hope Kelly RIPS Vicki a new asshole on her way out of that party I would like to see it

14 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

I hope Kelly RIPS Vicki a new asshole on her way out of that party I would like to see it

Kelly GODD needs to end her

ShouldersSideways
8 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Denise about to expose Camilles racism if she shows up next season

I wish someone in production would leak it because that conversation sounded much more interesting and real than anything else they discussed. Apparently the other women were appalled by the things she said and it makes a lot more sense why Denise was staring daggers through her.

Camille's "I won't apologize for being a white woman" would have been iconic :bibliahh:

Edited by Mitchell