The Real Housewives: Mia vs. The World!

Bethenny Frankel
2 hours ago, dillan said:

I'm not talking about previous season - I'm talking about CURRENT / LATEST seasons and BH S10 is better than NY S12, ATL S12 and OC S14.

I'll give you Atlanta, but OC S14 had the downfall of Victoria and Tamrat and Kelly Godd rising above us all

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I'll give you Atlanta, but OC S14 had the downfall of Victoria and Tamrat and Kelly Godd rising above us all

OC14 isn't as bad as people make it out but BH10 is still, just slightly, better IMO

1 hour ago, Sanctuary said:

People just like S9 because of the Phaedra exposé, but that wasn't until the reunion and the actual season was very meh

this tea

Bethenny Frankel
2 minutes ago, boys said:

this tea

yes and no, it had some good moments like the kenya vs sheree house shade, the kandi vs porsha feud , apollo's prison girlfriend visiting kandi's restaurant opening and that weird camping trip when marlo attacked kenya's mother. it had TONS of filler like porsha's anger management, cynthia's divorce and I guess whatever pheadra was doing all season other than being a LIAR.

Atlanta has become unwatchable cuz literally none of the women authentically like one another ....... just a bunch of sad hasbeens congregating once a year for 3 months to film the lame ass parties they attend with one another and then scream at each other for the reunion

the franchises that are tolerable are the ones where real friendships exist (formerly OC, currently RHONY and Potomac)

Dorinda slayed me

Her texting back articles to Ramona

"My friend Margaret, my friend Gizelle, my friend Vicki"

"Use a dictionary. Get educated!"

:ahh::ahh:

Also I need 5 pairs of those crochet sequin granny square pants that she was wearing

TheEmancipation
1 hour ago, Elite Four Brad said:

OC14 is the best recent season imo

Edited by TheEmancipation
TheEmancipation

The way me and @sunmimi imfurst were the only ones to see the excellence of OC14 and that it didn't deserve the hate it got. (Also check out the real housewives season ranking thread for those who missed out! It was a lot of fun and brings back memories :heart:)

Why..... would they not air this?? We get Erika and Teddi having a spa day but you cut out THIS moment??? And for Rinna to know this is the place Garcelle was coming from her she allowed herself and her daughter to act a fool like that?? As I said before she's a LOSER

Blue Jasmine

BH had a shorter season to include the Denise/Brandi drama cause nothing else really happened otherwise.

If it was because of the cease and desist, why would they include a scene where Brandi is literally talking about it at Teddi’s baby shower? So I highly doubt it’s the cease and desist

sunmimi imfurst
5 hours ago, Blue Jasmine said:

BH had a shorter season to include the Denise/Brandi drama cause nothing else really happened otherwise.

If it was because of the cease and desist, why would they include a scene where Brandi is literally talking about it at Teddi’s baby shower? So I highly doubt it’s the cease and desist

It's all a bit weird. How can Brandi have a sit down talk with Andy if she has a cease and desist?

Also do we really need a sit down chat with Brandi? She's gone over the points twice :deadbanana:

sunmimi imfurst
11 hours ago, TheEmancipation said:

The way me and @sunmimi imfurst were the only ones to see the excellence of OC14 and that it didn't deserve the hate it got. (Also check out the real housewives season ranking thread for those who missed out! It was a lot of fun and brings back memories :heart:)

discussion] The Real Housewives: Break A Leg? Not In These Heels ...

Kelly handling the girls made an extremely entertaining season

BH producers are gutter trash :rip: imagine cutting such an emotional, heartfelt and REAL scene from a newbie nonetheless that gives context to what made her question Rinna

Blue Jasmine
1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

It's all a bit weird. How can Brandi have a sit down talk with Andy if she has a cease and desist?

Also do we really need a sit down chat with Brandi? She's gone over the points twice :deadbanana:

Agree. Don't think she will add anything new but we'll have to see

Erika and that pink wig last episode :toofunny3: The fact that she has to do all these over the top fashion choices for even a baby shower is cringeworthy. I swear she brings nothing to the show these days :psyduck:

1 hour ago, dman4life said:

Erika and that pink wig last episode :toofunny3: The fact that she has to do all these over the top fashion choices for even a baby shower is cringeworthy. I swear she brings nothing to the show these days :psyduck:

Right ... she looks like a clown

Yeah Rinna is trashy asf for trying to vilify Garcelle to the public after that episode aired. She clearly knew the place where she was coming from but wanted to portray herself as a victim. 

6 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Right ... she looks like a clown

Seriously...she just sits there and stares during group scenes wtf is her purpose on the show now? :deadbanana4:

Edited by dman4life
16 hours ago, qurl said:

Atlanta has become unwatchable cuz literally none of the women authentically like one another ....... just a bunch of sad hasbeens congregating once a year for 3 months to film the lame ass parties they attend with one another and then scream at each other for the reunion

the franchises that are tolerable are the ones where real friendships exist (formerly OC, currently RHONY and Potomac)

Drag them :laugh:

16 hours ago, qurl said:

This isn't true. Kandi, Kenya and Cynthia obviously are friends outside of the show.

Atl is a mess because they keep the same core cast for sooooo long! The only ones that should still be there at this point are Kenya and Porsha. Unpopular opinion but Kandi is boring asf and needed to take a break a while ago and Cynthia shoulda been axed ages ago. Nene would have worked perfectly as a friend of but too bad her ego wouldn't allow it. 

Atl has become quite stale but their shade towards one another remains top tier and none of the other franchises are touching them there. 

6 hours ago, mokitsu said:

BH producers are gutter trash :rip: imagine cutting such an emotional, heartfelt and REAL scene from a newbie nonetheless that gives context to what made her question Rinna

I can’t like wtf