The Real Housewives: Mia vs. The World!

I read Denise’s cease and desists is why this is a shorter season (there’s some promo pics from events that were never shown) and it’s also the reason why Brandi didn’t attend the reunion, so it’s time for DENISE TO GO, GOODBYE DENISE

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, dillan said:

I read Denise’s cease and desists is why this is a shorter season (there’s some promo pics from events that were never shown) and it’s also the reason why Brandi didn’t attend the reunion, so it’s time for DENISE TO GO, GOODBYE DENISE

If her cease and desist is the reason this season is shorter than let me send her a thank you card. I could not possibly imagine sitting here for another 4 episodes doing this same run around I truly couldn’t. Get to the reunion and get it over with. Brandi is a loser anyway and we’re tired of seeing her.

1 hour ago, boys said:

If her cease and desist is the reason this season is shorter than let me send her a thank you card. I could not possibly imagine sitting here for another 4 episodes doing this same run around I truly couldn’t. Get to the reunion and get it over with. Brandi is a loser anyway and we’re tired of seeing her.

This season is better than the crap ATL, OC and NY have been giving us in their latest seasons so

Oh wow! Denise saving the season by not dragging this awful show for more episodes. She deserves a raise! 

The way I thought this was going to be better than NY and ended up looking like a fool. 

8 minutes ago, dillan said:

This season is better than the crap ATL, OC and NY have been giving us in their latest seasons so

Oh for sure they've had more moments that have been entertaining than those others.

1 hour ago, dillan said:

Perhaps that should be a lesson to the producers to not focus on ONE conflict for 80% of the season. LET THE MOUSE GO.

9 minutes ago, Dax said:

Oh wow! Denise saving the season by not dragging this awful show for more episodes. She deserves a raise! 

The way I thought this was going to be better than NY and ended up looking like a fool. 

Imagine thinking NY with no storyline this season and just 65 year olds getting drunk every episode is better than BH :bibliahh:

28 minutes ago, dillan said:

Imagine thinking NY with no storyline this season and just 65 year olds getting drunk every episode is better than BH :bibliahh:

You better believe it

I mean, the main NY girls could be staring at a wall for 80% of the season and it would still be a better franchise than most. :rip: They're easily the most charismatic set of wives.

1 hour ago, dillan said:

your lack of taste is disturbing

1 hour ago, dillan said:

literally why the hell else would you watch housewives ???? for "real women with real lives" ???????

I mean Dorit's plot line for a season was redecorating a room in Buca di Beppo :skull: at least Sonja had an actual product launch event, BH is nothing but miscommunications that get overblown and last 14 episodes

5 minutes ago, qurl said:

your lack of taste is disturbing

The fact you think ATL, OC and NY have been good in their latest seasons is disturbing - actually, OC hasn't been good since S11 and ATL hasn't been good since S9, tragic really

5 minutes ago, qurl said:

literally why the hell else would you watch housewives ???? for "real women with real lives" ???????

lmaooo, people watch housewives for the fights, what are you on about, there's a reason why the HIGHEST rated episodes in the whole franchise is when the big fights are, not this real women real lives sh*t

ShouldersSideways
1 hour ago, dillan said:

BH started off really strong and so much better than RHONY but its had the audacity to go nowhere AND be boring.  These women went to Rome and managed to make it a snoozefest and they're so lacking in chemistry among the cast that the best Rinna and Dorit had to reminisce on about Rome at the baby shower was the weather. :skull: It was super awkward and I feel like I'm just watching a bunch of coworkers at a happy hour

2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

BH started off really strong and so much better than RHONY but its had the audacity to go nowhere AND be boring.  These women went to Rome and managed to make it a snoozefest and they're so lacking in chemistry among the cast that the best Rinna and Dorit had to reminisce on about Rome at the baby shower was the weather. :skull: It was super awkward and I feel like I'm just watching a bunch of coworkers at a happy hour

Still better than the trash NY has spewed us this season, NO storyline, drunk women screaming about a whole lot of nothing every episode - I can't wait for a huge cast shakeup next year

23 minutes ago, dillan said:

lmaooo, people watch housewives for the fights, what are you on about, there's a reason why the HIGHEST rated episodes in the whole franchise is when the big fights are, not this real women real lives sh*t

exactly. the fights on BH are about dogs and panties. RHONY they throw the lowest of the low insults at one another then are back to dancing on mirrors together for dinner. lighthearted, hilarious, irreverent television to the brain rot and monotonous nonsense of RHOBH. but to each their own !

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

exactly. the fights on BH are about dogs and panties. RHONY they throw the lowest of the low insults at one another then are back to dancing on mirrors together for dinner. lighthearted, hilarious, irreverent television to the brain rot and monotonous nonsense of RHOBH. but to each their own !

I'm not talking about previous season - I'm talking about CURRENT / LATEST seasons and BH S10 is better than NY S12, ATL S12 and OC S14.

14 minutes ago, dillan said:

I'm not talking about previous season - I'm talking about CURRENT / LATEST seasons and BH S10 is better than NY S12, ATL S12 and OC S14.

......even this season of BH is a complete snooze lol the big whoop of Denise ****ing Brandi is so inconsequential, high key open marriage/bisexual shaming against Denise, and a hearty serving of unfunny/ironic coming from someone like Kyle who made such a huge deal of rumors about her marriage "BECAUSE OF THE CHILDREN!!!11!!!!" in season 4

i mean u find it entertaining so good for u, i find RHONY endlessly entertaining/unpretentious/actually authentic and welcome a cast shake up OR them keeping the same cast as I could watch Ramona/Sonja/Luann/Dorinda argue about who is the drunkest for 10 more years...... maybe it's just relatable content for me and my group of friends lol

ShouldersSideways
30 minutes ago, dillan said:

Still better than the trash NY has spewed us this season, NO storyline, drunk women screaming about a whole lot of nothing every episode - I can't wait for a huge cast shakeup next year

I'm kinda getting the impression Dorinda's anger is the storyline of the season though, but we have Leah's storyline with her mom and Ramona's abhorrent behavior as the secondary story too

RHOBH struggles and fails to find a storyline at all and it comes across as so contrived and fake, whereas the RHONY women for the most part just exist and things naturally happen.

I agree this isn't the best season of RHONY though... the screaming, drinking, and bathroom stuff is really offputting and in our faces nonstop

1 hour ago, qurl said:

I mean Dorit's plot line for a season was redecorating a room in Buca di Beppo :skull: at least Sonja had an actual product launch event, BH is nothing but miscommunications that get overblown and last 14 episodes

all sonja does  is get drunk and embarrass herself. 

Honestly they need to clean house on RHONY. Just keep Dorinda and bring in some new heffa's.

Demote Luann back to friend of.. she brought it much more in the seasons she was demoted. 

4 hours ago, boys said:

yes. thank you Denise. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

RHONY was really slow the first half of the season but the storylines did pick up. It's not like nothing happened. There's plenty for them to discuss:

• Dorinda bullying Tinsley.
  • Tinsley's departure and new life in Chicago.
  • Dorinda dumping John then getting back with him.
  • Dorinda's anger issues.
  • Ramona's bowel problems.
  • Sonja's launch.
  • Luann's show and fight with Sonja.
  • Ramona/Leah fighting.
  • Leah's intro to the show and relationship with her mother. :zzz:

I see plenty of plot points. Definitely more than RHOBH gave us.

2 hours ago, dillan said:

The fact you think ATL, OC and NY have been good in their latest seasons is disturbing - actually, OC hasn't been good since S11 and ATL hasn't been good since S9, tragic really

ATL hasn't been consistently good since S6 actually. :rip: People just like S9 because of the Phaedra exposé, but that wasn't until the reunion and the actual season was very meh. S8 was almost unwatchable, the way Kim literally sucked the energy out of all the scenes she was in. The lamest HW of all time. S7 was memorable just for the iconic "your *** has left your body" read, but otherwise meh #justiceforclaudia 10-12 have just been the franchise spinning its wheels with incredibly contrived "drama" like snakegate :zzz:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

......even this season of BH is a complete snooze lol the big whoop of Denise ****ing Brandi is so inconsequential, high key open marriage/bisexual shaming against Denise, and a hearty serving of unfunny/ironic coming from someone like Kyle who made such a huge deal of rumors about her marriage "BECAUSE OF THE CHILDREN!!!11!!!!" in season 4

In S4 Kyle didn’t want the cheating allegations brought up but when Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda went ahead with it, she confronted it, cleared it up and moved on. When any of Denise’s **** is brought up, she gets up from the table and leaves. There’s a difference.

Also, the women have very clearly stated that they don’t give a **** about what Denise and Brandi did, they care that Denise is lying straight to their faces and trying to do a 180 on her image from last year, which has all been proven through the texts Brandi showed to everyone, and through the editors’ use of flashbacks.

I would happily watch Ramona sh!t on the floor and be an awful Trump supporter for 100 more episodes than ever willingly listen to Lisa Rinna speak another minute ...... the BH girls ...... there's no flavor there !!!!!!!!!!!!