The Real Housewives: Mary Cosby Calls Whitney a Bobblehead

boys

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 hours ago, EOMM92 said:

Imagine thinking Ramona needs to go :lmao:

Shut the **** up! Ramona WILL prevail as always!

Someone who gets it!

giphy%20(2)_4.gif

I think the key to new wave RHONY is mixing the old broads with younger girls like Leah. Make it 50% OGs (Lu, Sonja, Ramona) and 50% younger girls (Leah plus two new chicks) and it would be great. Would make for the most interesting dynamics. Right now it's just sort of odd with only one younger woman.

Also the stuff about Dorinda being too "mean" and needing time off is clearly somewhat of a PR spin. I think the truth really is more about her becoming a production liability. The drugs, rumors that she was difficult to film with, melting down off-screen, pig John, etc. Whew, the downfall of it all.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
34 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Whew Beverly annihilating Andy and his coke-driven Grindr escapades 

@TheEmancipation @dillan @slw84 @HausOfGerard 

The thing is: 

we been knew

and he can pretend he's changed since fatherhood

Danielle better have a kate moss expose or something

She'd have a much better thing if she exposed how sexist he is and how he treats women or if he tried to use his position to get boys who are for everyone like Jax, Apollo, Peter etc. to do things for some change.

11 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Oh ****......

Honestly? Rinna can stay. She’s vile but she brings it. Meanwhile Teddy and Erika are absolutely USELESS

yess Rinna always brings it. sis knows what she's there to do 

5 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

was denise so high in her confessionals she forgot she made the "i've said worse things about her" comment? lkdsjgdsg

:ahh:¬†That honestly reminded me of the older seasons of Housewives when they would be like ‚ÄúDid I say that?‚ÄĚ at the reunions¬†:dies:

2 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Ramona or Sonja will be making their departure announcements either later today or this week. @darkfantasy we lost and Godenny won. @TheEmancipation

You HAVE to be trolling right?

There's no way that there will be only 1 surviving housewife from s11 going into s13... (Unless they're brining back more than 1 former housewife)

• #FreeBritney Activist
21 hours ago, True Skarlet said:

kujxuqs558j51.jpg?width=477&auto=webp&s=

The way an era of RHONY is OVER.

q8FLTgV.gif

These four women <3 Will be missed

11 hours ago, éclat said:

Dorinda is the most entertaining on the show! What are they thinking? :oxygen2: 

If dated dusty crusty listless great great grandmother romana with her sun and water damaged skin is still there with her middle aged spread gut I'm gonna be mad. Put her down she's lived long enough. 

:rip:

3 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I really hate they cut this scene to make Garcelle look some type of way against Rinna:

WHY WOULD THEY CUT THIS?! Literally what someone was just saying, how they need more personal moments to tie into their narratives and this was one of them!

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Oh ****......

Honestly? Rinna can stay. She’s vile but she brings it. Meanwhile Teddy and Erika are absolutely USELESS

Not this trailer SERVING. The lighting, quality cameras, Sutton barely moving a muscle and delivering no-fvcks energy, RINNA :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Oh ****......

I can’t stand Rinna but she was dragging:dies:

Also the quality looks so good omg

3 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

Ramona or Sonja will be making their departure announcements either later today or this week. @darkfantasy we lost and Godenny won. @TheEmancipation

5 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Ramona, Sonja and Luann are SAFE and WILL be returning! 

What Is The Truth GIFs | Tenor

Kyle dragging Garcelle for not donating :skull: Like her or not Kyle is one of the best reunion performers across all franchises. Even in S3 when she had pretty much everyone against her she was able to land a few strong blows and make it through to the next season.

Shocked the reunion looks good, and as much as she annoys me rinna looks amazing and is bringing the drama. Also love that Sutton seemed to be present for most of it, give that woman a diamond.

3 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Oh ****......

Yes, Rinna is awful but atleast she's messy. I would live for a Rinna takedown season. I really hope the cast remains the same, except that Erika leaves (she no longer adds a unique perspective and parrots everything Rinna/Kyle say)and Teddi is demoted to FOH (I don't want her gone completely, so that Sutton can give her iconic lashings). 

24 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

Kyle dragging Garcelle for not donating :skull: Like her or not Kyle is one of the best reunion performers across all franchises. Even in S3 when she had pretty much everyone against her she was able to land a few strong blows and make it through to the next season.

Kyle was born for this job.  She's the quintessential Real Housewife and since she's only 50 she's gonna be on there until the whole thing shuts down.  Poor Reddit psychos :allears:

3 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Oh ****......

This production quality is A+ :jonny: Dorit looking straight out of Star Wars :deadbanana: Denise caught in lie after lie :deadbanana: Erika clearly over this job :deadbanana: 

5 hours ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Whew Beverly annihilating Andy and his coke-driven Grindr escapades 

@TheEmancipation @dillan @slw84 @HausOfGerard 

She's an idiot. Andy's coke fueled Grindr hookups are nothing compared to pistol whipping and kidnapping someone, or entrapping men for money. Good luck with your $40k a year podcast Danielle because you're 60 and that face / body aren't going to pull 20 more engagements

7 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Kyle was born for this job.  She's the quintessential Real Housewife and since she's only 50 she's gonna be on there until the whole thing shuts down.  Poor Reddit psychos :allears:

This production quality is A+ :jonny: Dorit looking straight out of Star Wars :deadbanana: Denise caught in lie after lie :deadbanana: Erika clearly over this job :deadbanana: 

She's an idiot. Andy's coke fueled Grindr hookups are nothing compared to pistol whipping and kidnapping someone, or entrapping men for money. Good luck with your $40k a year podcast Danielle because you're 60 and that face / body aren't going to pull 20 more engagements

:rip: omfg

√ó
√ó