Jump to content

The Real Housewives: Jennifer Aydin Tugs on RHOBH Wig!


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, slw84 said:

 

Porsha is an exec puppet. She ain't going nowhere. Kenya is a production puppet to be fair.

 

Marlo saw EARLY in filming that they were centering this season around Porsha andPorsha can not carry a season so she Marlo is making moves away from her.

 

 

Kandi Kenya and Porsha are the core but when you see Kandi wants to be liked too much, Porsha is just a great side dish but she's not main entree material then you have Kenya. Kenya plays ball but even this season has to be her weakest season in terms of execution. I guess she's tired. 

It’s hard to execute when no one else wants to play ball. People try to act like she’s a vortex of negativity but really I think she has the producer-cap to acknowledge that without fresh drama, the show is boring and doesn’t work. And the ratings certainly reflect that. If anything, the girls that don’t want to play ball should be cut. I’d say Kandi needs an antagonist going into s14. I think she’s got enough mediator seasons (4 and counting) following Rape gate. Cynthia needs to go. So does marlo. Keep Toya and Drew if they continue to carry their weight. So Toya drew Porsha kandi and Kenya and two new housewives (maybe Falynn if she tests well). 

Edited by Phobos
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • boys

    1577

  • kgeezy310

    1102

  • slw84

    1059

  • ShouldersSideways

    937

Top Posters In This Topic

Final instalment of the SLC reunion was a bit of a snoozefest compared to the other two. 

 

Meredith needs to go, I really hate having a housewife who refuses to share any details of their personal lives and then snaps at everyone else for wanting to know about your personal life when you sign up to a show ABOUT your personal life.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Looking much better than the first half. The NOLA trip sounds exciting :duca:

The way this season went from 0 to 100 REAL quick. I can't get over last episode. They really went there! :jonny5:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m watching this weeks NJ and ugh it’s just so good, they give storyline and drama, they don’t care if they come across good or bad and they show their family on camera - this is what the real housewives is all about - and they’re doing this all during COVID

 

The show is extremely underrated, it’s far better than ATL (obvs), BH, NY, Potomac etc, and I will hear no other

Edited by dillan
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Phobos said:

It’s hard to execute when no one else wants to play ball. People try to act like she’s a vortex of negativity but really I think she has the producer-cap to acknowledge that without fresh drama, the show is boring and doesn’t work. And the ratings certainly reflect that. If anything, the girls that don’t want to play ball should be cut. I’d say Kandi needs an antagonist going into s14. I think she’s got enough mediator seasons (4 and counting) following Rape gate. Cynthia needs to go. So does marlo. Keep Toya and Drew if they continue to carry their weight. So Toya drew Porsha kandi and Kenya and two new housewives (maybe Falynn if she tests well). 

:clap3:

 

Strippergate was the 2nd full episode i've seen this season.

 

I've never skipped out so much. That's said. 

I like the lineup. I need them to find at least one that will shake this cast up again.

I'm not sure why Chante moore didn't test well. She's shady enough.

 

I know this is a bad idea but Mo'nique would light their azzes up and I would be here for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slw84 said:

:clap3:

 

Strippergate was the 2nd full episode i've seen this season.

 

I've never skipped out so much. That's said. 

I like the lineup. I need them to find at least one that will shake this cast up again.

I'm not sure why Chante moore didn't test well. She's shady enough.

 

I know this is a bad idea but Mo'nique would light their azzes up and I would be here for it.

Yes a they need another big name. Wouldn’t mind Vivica fox either lol. Her botched plastic surgery face is a confessional Gif in the making lol. Kenya even said she’d be a good cast. It would be a kii if people expected them to beef and they actually patched things up and were a duo lmao 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
5 minutes ago, Phobos said:

Yes a they need another big name. Wouldn’t mind Vivica fox either lol. Her botched plastic surgery face is a confessional Gif in the making lol. Kenya even said she’d be a good cast. It would be a kii if people expected them to beef and they actually patched things up and were a duo lmao 

Yes. I wish Gizelle and Jamal's relationship was real and she'd be transported over to RHOA. 

 

I just can't think of enough people willing to change their brand to reality tv housewives that'll fit right in.

 

Giving cynthia a full circle departure would be a healthy start.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss Twirl (it's the way she's carrying the whole season for me) and Marlo are going to be unstoppable. Can't wait for the fumes in here.

 

rZQIDPu.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

hayu is finally available in portugal (and lots of other european counties) :jonny: no more ****ty VPNs whew

 

rZQIDPu.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexis Neiers

um I’m watching NJ for the first time and I ****in love it, on season 4 and does/did anyone get gay vibes from Albie?  There’s just something about him

Edited by Alexis Neiers
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Alexis Neiers said:

um I’m watching NJ for the first time and I ****in love it, on season 4 and does/did anyone get gay vibes from Albie?  There’s just something about him

NJ4 is arguably my personal favorite season of any RH ever. I ran into Albie on the NJ Path train and he was so hot and sweet in person. 

 

I have a few straight gfs of mine who get gay vibes from him, but neither me nor any of my gay friends think he is gay lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...